Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Moovies, Télé & Jeux vidéo > Moovies

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 08/09/2008, 00h01
Avatar de Deroxat (Expert en Potins)
Deroxat (Expert en Potins) Deroxat (Expert en Potins) est déconnecté
comics troupier
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Deroxat (Expert en Potins) change la caisse du Fauve
j'ai pas vu leurs films, alors je sais pas. comme souvent je poste uniquement sur des choses que je ne maitrise pas.

n'empeche que bon, un nouveau SOS Fantomes et Sunder qui n'est pas là pour voir ça...
Vieux 08/09/2008, 09h46
perny perny est déconnecté
Dieu vers l'Infini et au delà...

perny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalisperny collectionne les photos dédicacées de Fatalis
Citation:
Posté par mr nix
Voir le message
...Euh, Chris Tucker etait drole dans le 5eme element?
mais qu est ce qu il ma soule dans ce film... dans quasiment tous ses films il me soule d ailleurs...
il me fait pas rire en fait
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/09/2008, 09h30
Jorus C'Baoth Jorus C'Baoth est déconnecté
Jedi du coté obsc... DOH!

Jorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec DraculaJorus C'Baoth mange des apéricubes avec Dracula
Confirmation par Ramis de la préparation d'un script!!

source

Ne cliquez pas, c'est une pub!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/09/2008, 08h22
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
BILL MURRAY PARLE:

Citation:
But tonight he said that he knew "some writers from THE OFFICE" were taking a stab at the script right now (which we already knew) and that he thinks that's a good start. He paused for a few seconds then said that he thinks enough time has passed and that "the wounds from GHOSTBUSTERS 2 are healed" and that he would definitely be into doing another GHOSTBUSTERS movie, stating that the first 40 minutes of the original film is some of the best stuff he's been associated with and the whole shoot was an amazing amount of fun.
He also went on to say that his enthusiasm for Ghostbusters was heightened after recording the voice of Peter Venkman for the video game over the summer. In fact, he said he found himself walking down the street singing the Ghostbusters theme song and then thought people walking around him were going to start yelling at him to "get over yourself, Bill," so he stopped... But the enthusiasm was there.
How cool is that?!?!?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/09/2008, 20h57
anteus anteus est déconnecté
petite pute

anteus change la caisse du Fauve
bon ça commence à bien s'annoncer tout ça!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/10/2008, 12h50
I'm a New Man !!!

Un petit point sur Ghostbuster III avec Bill et pourquoi on a pas eu un II de qualité

Citation:
Apparently there was a much better “Ghostbusters II” idea that was nothing like the “Ghostbusters II” we saw in cinemas. And a bait-and-switch that apparently soured Bill Murray on the whole franchise for two decades.
From a SciFiWire report:
"We did a sequel, and it was sort of rather unsatisfying for me, because the first one to me was the goods," Murray said. "It was the real thing. And the sequel, you know, was ... it was a few years later. There was an idea pitched. And it was like, well, they got us all together in a room. We just laughed for a couple of hours. And then they said, 'What if we did another one? Here's an idea.'"
Murray added, "So they had this idea, but it didn't turn out to be the idea when I arrived on the set. They'd written a whole different movie than the one [initially discussed]. And the special-effects guys got it and got their hands on it. And it was just not the same movie. There were a few great scenes in it, but it wasn't the same movie. So there's never been an interest in a third Ghostbusters because the second one was kind of disappointing ... for me, anyway."

“The third one could happen,” Murray now says, but he also points out he has nothing to do with “III” so far, and has not seen any of the script currently being penned by Harold Ramis associates Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky (NBC’s “The Office”).
Just how did “Ghostbusters II” change and why? It’s a question someone might pose to Ramis when he starts promoting his new Jack Black comedy next summer.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 10/10/2008, 10h56
I'm a New Man !!!

Bill Murray va faire le Late Show de David Letterman, de nouvelles infos sans doute à venir.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages