Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > Archives Buzz

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 13/11/2008, 11h39
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Nan justement, il explique que tous convergent vers la même chose ;)
Vieux 13/11/2008, 12h06
nicoalk13 nicoalk13 est déconnecté
fan number one de Karas

nicoalk13 change la caisse du Fauve
la chose n'est pas encore défini cependant...moi j'ai bien une petite idée, mais c'est a base de retcon, de dollars de crisis, de juxtaposition de super qualificatif du style "Last" pour faire Last Crisis, de crossover, et évidément de scarletneedle aux critiques :beu:

Ce à quoi le grand Timonier de la pensée post-moderne débarque, Nicoalk13 toujours à poser les bonnes questions, au bon moment. C'est la marque de ces gens dont on dit sans pudeur "qu'ils dérangent".
Vieux 13/11/2008, 13h48
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
et de toi pour ce genre de commentaires donc le compte est bon :beu:
Vieux 13/11/2008, 16h14
nicoalk13 nicoalk13 est déconnecté
fan number one de Karas

nicoalk13 change la caisse du Fauve
[QUOTE=scarletneedle;841218]et de toi pour ce genre de commentaires donc le compte est bon :beu:[/QUOTE]

pour une fois que ma remarque ,n'était pas ironique. au contraire je trouve ca cool ce que tu fais dans tes critiques, je partage pas forcément ton enthousiasme, mais je salue ta motivation et je pense que tu seras déjà a fond sur le prochain event DC. et je ne pense rien de mal.

Ce à quoi le grand Timonier de la pensée post-moderne débarque, Nicoalk13 toujours à poser les bonnes questions, au bon moment. C'est la marque de ces gens dont on dit sans pudeur "qu'ils dérangent".
Vieux 13/11/2008, 16h17
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Comment voulais-tu que je le sache? Tu dis toi-même que tu fais dans l'ironie la plupart du temps à propos de DC...
:gni:
Vieux 14/11/2008, 20h00
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Newsarama

une interview de Matt Sturges au sujet de la fin de [B]Blue Beetle[/B] au #36, du futur du personnage, de [B]Run![/B] qui sera une mini-série en 6 et une future ongoing en 2009 : [url=http://www.newsarama.com/comics/110814-Sturges-Beetle.html]ici[/url]
Vieux 15/11/2008, 19h19
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
DC VO Février 2009

Que la preview, pas la totalité MAIS DU LOURD ! Robin, JLA, JSA, Superman avec un évènement de TAILLE, Green Lantern et l'agent ORANGE !!!

[IMG]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/mar09/1/tri_cv34_35_36.jpg[/IMG]

[B]TRINITY #36-39[/B]
Written by Kurt Busiek and Fabian Nicieza
Art by Mark Bagley & Art Thibert, Scott McDaniel & Andy Owens, Tom Derenick & Wayne Faucher and Mike Norton & Ande Parks
Covers to issue #36 by Shane Davis & Richard Friend; covers to issues #37-39 by Andy Kubert & Jesse Delperdang
The war to save all of reality rages on and is waged in the memory of Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman. But the legendary Trinity battle to end the conflict themselves by becoming more than just a memory!
Issue #36 on sale February 4; issue #37 on sale February 11; issue #38 on sale February 18; issue #39 on sale February 25 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[IMG]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/mar09/2/rb_cv183.jpg[/IMG]

[B]ROBIN #183[/B]
Written by Fabian Nicieza
Art and cover by Freddie E. Williams II
A “Batman: Last Rites” tie-in and featuring an “Origins and Omens” backup story! Gotham City has found a new hero and his name is Robin – but with a battle for Batman's cowl looming, is Tim Drake ready to become something more? Guest-starring Jason Todd and Lady Shiva. And don’t worry, this final issue doesn’t mark the end of Robin – it’s just the start of an all-new beginning!
FINAL ISSUE • On sale February 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[IMG]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/mar09/3/ac_cv874.jpg[/IMG]

[B]ACTION COMICS #874[/B]
Written by James Robinson
Art by Pablo Raimondi
Cover by Aaron Lopresti
An “Origins and Omens” issue! Mon-El has been trapped in the Phantom Zone since Superman was a teenager, and now he might finally be able to return to Earth! But how will he overcome the fatal lead poisoning that kept him away for so long? And with all the changes the blockbuster “New Krypton” storyline wrought, would he even recognize the planet he left behind?
Meanwhile, life continues to be difficult for Superman thanks to Earth’s growing anti-Kryptonian sentiment. “New Krypton” may be over, but its fallout has only begun! To be continued in SUPERMAN #685, which you can find on page 68!
On sale February 11 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[IMG]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/mar09/4/gl_cv39.jpg[/IMG]

[B]GREEN LANTERN #39[/B]
Written by Geoff Johns
Art by Philip Tan & Jonathan Glapion
Cover by Ivan Reis & Oclair Albert
Variant cover by Rodolfo Migliari
"Agent Orange" Part 1 and featuring an “Origins and Omens” backup tale! As the orange light of avarice erupts in violence within the Vega System, the secrets of the Guardians' pact with the criminals of the universe that has kept the Vega System off limits is revealed. Hal Jordan comes face to face with the mysterious and immensely powerful Agent Orange in a bizarre confrontation.
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. For every 25 copies of the Standard Edition (with a cover by Ivan Reis & Oclair Albert), retailers may order one copy of the Variant Edition (with a cover by Rodolfo Migliari ). Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale February 25 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[IMG]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/mar09/4/jla_cv30.jpg[/IMG]

[B]JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #30[/B]
Written by Dwayne McDuffie
Art and cover by Ed Benes
Featuring an “Origins and Omens” backup story! Can the entire combined might of the Justice League of Amercia and Dr. Light stand up to the cosmic entity known as Starbreaker as he continues consuming the sun? Could this be another Final Night for the DC Universe?
On sale February 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[IMG]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/mar09/4/jsa_cv24var.jpg[/IMG]

[B]JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #24[/B]
Written by Geoff Johns & Jerry Ordway
Art and variant cover by Jerry Ordway
Cover by Alex Ross
“Black Adam and Isis” part 2 and featuring an “Origins and Omens” backup! The Justice Society faces off against a fully powered Black Adam and his wife, Isis, for control of the Rock of Eternity. But when Mary Marvel enters the fray, will she side with the Justice Society or join the Black Marvel family?
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. For every 10 copies of the Standard Edition (with a cover by Alex Ross), retailers may order one copy of the Variant Edition (with a cover by Jerry Ordway). Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.

[IMG]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/mar09/4/tnsv2_cv10.jpg[/IMG]

[B]TITANS #10[/B]
Written by Judd Winick
Art and cover by Howard Porter
Featuring an “Origins and Omens” backup story! It’s Titans vs. the JLA! In the aftermath of DCU: DECISIONS #4, the JLA wants Jericho, but the Titans don't give up on one of their own. In the end, though, it looks like they’ll lose another member!
On sale February 11 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[IMG]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/mar09/4/tt_cv68.jpg[/IMG]

[B]TEEN TITANS #68[/B]
Written by Sean McKeever
Art and cover by Eddy Barrows and Ruy Jose
Kid Eternity is back in this issue featuring an “Origins and Omens” backup tale! But is he here to stay? In part 3 of "The New Teen Titans," learn how the Kid's struggle with the Lords of Chaos and Order has progressed, why his abilities are on the fritz and how his arrival creates major problems for his teammates!

Unrivaled Under Heaven, un 24 planches chrono par moi-même, ici http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=30833
Vieux 15/11/2008, 20h32
Fissoul BenRix Fissoul BenRix est déconnecté
super héro du Geekistan

Fissoul BenRix change la caisse du Fauve
Origins and Omens ?

Omen = Titan qui a le pouvoir de prendre l'apparence de n'importe qui ?

VENTE DE COMICS VF
Vieux 15/11/2008, 21h10
Mycroft Mycroft est déconnecté
Légende urbaine ...
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Mycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titansMycroft est un teen titans
Non, une série de back-up pour préparer les évènements à venir dans les séries.

Marcel Duo : Le Sage et l'Impétueux : Sergent Marcel et Adam Space contre ... Djokessada ?!?, avec Tandhruil.

Sergent Marcel : Rapports non protégés : une BD cosmique avec Satanispunkrocker

Mes gros sabots sont sur Twitter : https://twitter.com/Caducite
Vieux 17/11/2008, 11h42
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Pas de Justice League??? :ouin: :ouin:
Vieux 17/11/2008, 11h51
Virgule Virgule est déconnecté
Soyouz
-Gardien du Temple-

Virgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinVirgule joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardin
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #30
Written by Dwayne McDuffie
Art and cover by Ed Benes
Featuring an “Origins and Omens” backup story! Can the entire combined might of the Justice League of Amercia and Dr. Light stand up to the cosmic entity known as Starbreaker as he continues consuming the sun? Could this be another Final Night for the DC Universe?
On sale February 18 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

t'es pas réveillé ?

My dead Blog !

Mes critiques après tout le monde ! 600éme !!!
TPB Waiter
Vieux 17/11/2008, 11h54
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Nan le titre de James Robinson qui tarde à venir :p
Vieux 17/11/2008, 19h34
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source [url=http://www.newsarama.com/comics/110817-AdventureComics.html]Newsarama[/url]

Comme prévu, le titre DC historique qui revient est [B]Adventure Comics[/B]. Visiblement, ce sera le relaunch de [B]Legion Of Super-Heroes[/B].

Sinon, Dan Didio tease le destin de Superman
[spoiler]Le héros va quitter la Terre visiblement pour de bon (on y croit...) et confiera Metropolis à d'autres[/spoiler]
Vieux 17/11/2008, 19h39
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source [url=http://www.newsarama.com/php/multimedia/album.php?aid=24216]Newsarama[/url]

Voic les 2 couvertures de [B]Whatever Happened To The Caped Crusader?[/B] respectivement [B]Detective Comics 853[/B] et [B]Batman 686[/B] :

[img]http://i.newsarama.com/images/DTC-Cv853_NEW.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.newsarama.com/images/BM-Cv686_r2-copy.jpg[/img]
Vieux 17/11/2008, 19h59
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
Alfred !!!!

Pleure-t-il son [spoiler]possible fils ? [/spoiler]

Il sort quand ce dernier Batman R.I.P. pour le savoir enfin bordel !!!

Unrivaled Under Heaven, un 24 planches chrono par moi-même, ici http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=30833

Règles de messages