Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 21/05/2022, 20h23
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
dynamite 007 #1

Source Comics Continuum

Dynamite Entertainment has announced an August launch for 007, by writer Phillip Kennedy Johnson and artist Marco Finnegan.

"The most famous spy in fiction returns to heat up the summer comics season with a thrilling tale of double agents, assassins, old flames and heaps of intrigue. James Bond finds himself outplayed with a metaphorical bad hand on a Russian excursion, forced to eliminate an asset he was meant to extract. A shootout with his enemy counterparts leaves Bond with more questions than answers... questions about their American accents, their bleeding-edge technology, and most importantly, how they seem to know so much about him.

"Abandoned by his superiors, facing suspension at MI6, and questioning his waning sense of duty, 007 gets an urgent message from former 00 agent Gwendolyn Gann, a mentor and old flame from his earliest days. Gann's gotten back in the spy game, and needs Bond's help... but will Bond make it on time? And what are her ties to the mysteruous new player known only as Myrmidon?"

"Contributing to the generations-long saga of James Bond is a great honor and a ton of fun,"Johnson said. "Marco and I are going to give readers all the things that make them love Bond -- the action and physicality, the tech, the sense of style, the inherent coolness in Bond's every word and action, but we're also bringing some things they haven't seen before. We've seen plenty of Special Agent James Bond, but we don't often see much spycraft in what he does. That's an element that sometimes gets lost, and I want to bring it back without giving up the car chases or bone-crunching action. We're also introducing some characters that I'm super excited for readers to meet -- characters who put some intriguing new spins on readers' expectations."

Tommy Lee Edwards, Marc Aspinall, Soo Lee, and returning 007 artist Marc Laming all contribute covers.

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : 0071a.jpg
Affichages : 213
Taille : 179,1 Ko
ID : 18785  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/05/2022, 22h14
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Je n'ai pas lu de Bond en comics depuis Ellis, pourquoi pas?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/07/2022, 07h49
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source ICv2

Publisher: Dynamite Entertainment
Release Date: 8/3/2022
Cover Price: $3.99
Writer: Phillip Kennedy Johnson
Artist: Marco Finnegan
Cover(s): Tommy Lee Edwards (A), Marc Aspinall (B), Marc Laming (C), Soo Lee (D), Blank Authentix (E)
Format: 32 pgs., Full-Color
Rating: Teen+

Publisher Description. Dynamite welcomes Phillip Kennedy Johnson to the world of 007! James Bond must avenge the death of his mentor!

OO7 is back in action! After a high-stakes rescue mission is mysteriously, violently sabotaged, James Bond's future at MI6 hangs in the balance. As he awaits his fate, Bond is urgently contacted by an old flame and mentor: Gwendolyn Gann, formerly Agent OO3, who warns Bond of an existential threat to England and the global balance of power. But before they can meet, OO3 turns up dead, sending Bond on the most personal mission of his career: find Gwendolyn Gann's killers, and expose the shadowy organization known only as "Myrmidon."

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages