Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 01/03/2021, 17h51
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Mondo Marvel mars 2021

Nouveau mois, nouveau topic : comme les mois derniers, le 1er post du topic servira d'index pour les news afin de faciliter l'accès à celles-ci quand elles seront noyées au milieu des discussions qu'elles entraînent.

Le topic du mois dernier: ici.
  • Fin de Cable au #12.

• 80 ans en 2021 obligent, Captain America se voit octroyée une mini-série intitulée The United States of Captain America par Christopher Cantwell and artist Dale Eaglesham.

• Le Caméléon va revenir pourrir la vie de Peter au cours du mois de juin au travers de The Chameleon Conspiracy, histoire publiée chaque semaine entre série principale (3 numéros) et one-shot Giant-Size Amazing Spider-Man: Chameleon Conspiracy #1.

• The Hellfire Gala débute en juin avec le one-shot Planet-Size X-Men #1 par Gerry Duggan et Pepe Larraz.

• Après Heroes Reborn vient...Heroes Return# 1 (en fait Heroes Reborn #8) toujours par Jason Aaron et Ed McGuiness qui voient les Avengers revenir dans le game pour la conclusion de l'event.

• Les sollicitations pour juin : ici.

• Heureux qui comme Ulysse a fait un long voyage: John Romita Jr revient à la maison des idées.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 18/03/2021, 16h26
EsseJi EsseJi est déconnecté
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
On vient d'apprendre que c'est lui qui sera sur Predator avec Kev Walker au dessin.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/03/2021, 17h46
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Oups...

Citation:
Marvel Comics and Penguin Random House Publisher Services (PRHPS), a division of Penguin Random House, the renowned trade book publisher, today announced an exclusive worldwide multi-year sales and distribution agreement for Marvel’s newly published and backlist comic books, trade collections, and graphic novels to comics shops, known as the Direct Market. PRHPS officially begins its distribution to Direct Market retailers for all Marvel titles starting October 1.

After a thorough analysis of the market environment, Marvel has chosen PRHPS as its distribution partner to create a sustainable, productive supply chain and enhanced infrastructure for Marvel publications that will benefit comics retailers and fans alike for years to come. Penguin Random House is known for its state-of-the-art multi-ranging services that enable independent booksellers to increase efficiency and profitability.

“Marvel’s entire history is built on telling great stories. And as we’ve seen for decades, those stories go hand in hand with equipping the comic shops who share them. Marvel and Penguin Random House stand by that vision, and we are excited to build and expand those opportunities for our talent, retailers, and fans,” said Dan Buckley, President of Marvel Entertainment. “Comics are the core of the Marvel Universe, and we are confident this new partnership will continue to grow and evolve this resilient industry. We look forward to advancing our capabilities with PRHPS to serve our fans and the Direct Market. We thank Diamond for their many years of support and partnership as we continue our relationship with them in other areas.”

Penguin Random House has long been committed to physical retail in order to foster and grow their market. Independently owned brick-and-mortar bookstores are local community builders, advocates for books, and passionate influencers for the industry.

After seeing a double-digit percentage in closures of physical bookstores from 2001 to 2011, and notwithstanding an anticipated rise in e-books, PRH significantly extended and expanded its outreach to physical retail. Through its robust supply chain of rapid direct shipping, greater access to data, and premier customer service, PRH helped support healthier margins that led to a market turnaround. These past experiences and learnings will be invaluable when adapting for today’s physical retailers in the Direct Market.

“This is an exciting time for comics, and we’re thrilled to partner with Marvel in taking the next steps to support the growth of the marketplace, together with our Direct Market retail partners,” said Jeff Abraham, President of Penguin Random House Publisher Services. “Based on the foundation of our relationships with physical retailers, we’re confident in the significant growth of the comic book industry and welcome the opportunity to further collaborate with and invest PRHPS’ resources in the Direct Market. Combining the standard-setting supply chain and sales capabilities of PRH with Marvel’s renowned universe of stories and characters, we expect to reach even more fans of its artists and writers throughout the world.”

Penguin Random House is a free-freight company, allowing retailers to simplify their business models while alleviating the volatility and complexity of reducing freight costs and planning. Through many of PRH’s standard offerings, like its rapid replenishment program for graphic novels and advanced supply chain, Direct Market retailers will experience more flexibility to manage inventory and stock their stores to best serve their customers.

Direct Market retailers can choose to order Marvel products direct from PRH, or alternatively, through Diamond as a wholesaler under terms established by Diamond in the US and the UK. Hachette Book Group will continue to manage distribution of Marvel’s graphic novels and trade collections to the book market.

Marvel’s full print and online October Marvel Previews catalog and comic book solicits will be available in July and distributed by PRHPS to active accounts. All comic book and trade orders for titles going on sale this October should be made through PRHPS. Early solicit titles will be available for order starting on May 26. Retailers can open PRHPS accounts now to register for Marvel’s monthly title catalogs and solicits, which will continue to be available to retailers approximately three months ahead of on sale.

Marvel and PRHPS will be sharing more information with retailers in the coming weeks and months, and retailers will have an opportunity to learn more about PRHPS’s offerings and hear directly from Marvel and PRHPS leadership in the coming weeks.

Direct Market retailers can reach out to Penguin Random House for more information about their respective markets:

US Retailers: comicmarketus@penguinrandomhouse.com

International Retailers: internationalsales@penguinrandomhouse.com

Canadian Retailers: specialmarketscanada@penguinrandomhouse.com
La réponse de Diamonds :

Citation:
"We value our almost 40-year relationship with Marvel and are pleased that we will continue selling Marvel products to the Direct Market and other channels," the statement reads.

"The change Marvel announced today represents a behind-the-scenes shift in how Diamond interacts with Marvel for certain products, but does not impact our ability to supply our customers with Marvel comics, trades, and graphic novels. I expect the discount terms under which our retail partners order these Marvel products to change, and Diamond will communicate that information to our customers well in advance of any adjustments. While there are still details of this new arrangement to work through, my leadership team and I are committed to making this supply
change as operationally seamless as possible for our retail partners and we look forward to our continued distribution of Marvel products."
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/03/2021, 18h21
ArnaudXIII ArnaudXIII est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

ArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de Pi
Je comprends pas la réponse de Diamonds. Si le deal avec Random House est exclusif, de quoi parle Diamonds quand ils disent "we will continue selling Marvel products"? Les statues, figurines?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/03/2021, 18h26
wildcard wildcard est déconnecté
Hawkguy

wildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Starkwildcard pisse du haut de la Tour Stark
Citation:
Posté par Fred le mallrat
Voir le message
oui mois j aimerais bien..
Simplement je me disais que le fait que le debut possible du run commence en juillet (fete nationale) 2021 (80 ans du perso), le mois où pas mal de speciaux vont sortir surement (dont une mini qui commence à faire parler d elle déjà).. ca pouvait coincider avec l envie de Marvel d avoir une annonce "mediatique" et Priest sur Cap.. ca fera pas beaucoup d articles rien qu au sein de la communaté comics alors audela..
On est pas au niveau d un Bendis arrive chez DC sur Superman, Hickmann reprend Xmen ou même Coates arrive sur Black Panther (qui parlait au grand public US)...
Et pourquoi pas une femme pour écrire "Captain America" ? ça, ça créerait un sacré buzz.
Je serai curieux de voir Kelly Thompson sur un tel perso, par exemple.
Je trouve Vita Ayala excellente (sur "New Mutants").

Pour le dessin, je rêve de Greg Smallwood.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/03/2021, 20h14
Fred le mallrat Fred le mallrat est déconnecté
Généalogiste sénile
-Généalogiste Sénile--Sentinelle du Temple-

Fred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec Diablo
Citation:
Posté par ArnaudXIII
Voir le message
Je comprends pas la réponse de Diamonds. Si le deal avec Random House est exclusif, de quoi parle Diamonds quand ils disent "we will continue selling Marvel products"? Les statues, figurines?
Ils commandent pour les shops

Par rapport aux minimum à commander, frais d ouverture de comptes ou autres ca peut-être intéressants pour des petits commerces..
Pas mal de lcs français commandaient chez des plus gros et pas direct chez diamond
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/03/2021, 20h20
Généalogiste sénile

Fred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec Diablo
Citation:
Posté par wildcard
Voir le message
Et pourquoi pas une femme pour écrire "Captain America" ? ça, ça créerait un sacré buzz.
Je serai curieux de voir Kelly Thompson sur un tel perso, par exemple.
Je trouve Vita Ayala excellente (sur "New Mutants").

Pour le dessin, je rêve de Greg Smallwood.
Oui
Apres Thompson ça sera un tournant car elle écrit plutôt des séries plus fun. Soit elle change son style, soit elle ramène d.man, diamondback...

Ayala pour l instant j aime sans plus

Smallwood? J y pensais pas et ça c est de l idee

Bon après je mettais ça de côté car la symbolique juillet 2021 me faisait penser à une annonce qui ferautcparler en dehors du cercle..

Thompson/Smallwood ca fera même pas parler longtemps à l annonce dans le cercle

C est pas une question de talents, hein.. juste de renommée
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/03/2021, 20h57
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/03/2021, 21h33
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

La FAQ de Penguin Random House :

Citation:
What is Penguin Random House? Penguin Random House is the global home to adult and children's publishing across more than 300 core publishing imprints and more than 50 distributed clients. Headquartered in New York City with operations in 20 countries across six continents, Penguin Random House has distribution centers in Indiana, Maryland, and Nevada.

Which publishers are you currently distributing? Penguin Random House currently provides sales and distribution services to 50+ independent publishers including DC Comics, Kodansha, and Seven Seas. See a full list of our clients here.

Why should I order from Penguin Random House? Penguin Random House aims to be the best distribution partner for the Direct Market. You are the epicenter for pop culture in your communities, and we want to better support all areas of your business. We will provide you with a top-notch supply chain, customer service support, and increase your access to our books, marketing & promotion campaigns, and publishers. The goal is to work together to grow your business and legacy.

What is the first date I can order Marvel product from Penguin Random House? May 26, 2021 for early solicited titles going on sale after October 1st.
When will Penguin Random House begin shipping Marvel titles? We will begin shipping Marvel books on October 1st, 2021.

Will I receive a printed catalog from Marvel? Yes, the first Marvel Previews catalog that Penguin Random House will distribute, the August catalog for product shipping in October, will deliver to retailers by July 28th. Retailers will also be able to access all catalog information digitally via our self-service.BIZ ordering website.

Will I be able to continue ordering Marvel titles from Diamond? Yes, Direct Market retailers will have the option of continuing to order Marvel products from Diamond, acting as a wholesaler, or Penguin Random House.

I've already placed orders for Marvel titles through Diamond's ordering system. Will I still receive those orders? Please follow up with Diamond directly to discuss any open orders.

What is the timeline for the ordering transition? Any order placed for product shipping to arrive after 10/1/2021 will be shipped via Penguin Random House or through a wholesaler, depending on how you have elected to order product.

Who should I contact at Penguin Random House? All comic market accounts are assigned a dedicated Sales Rep and a Customer Service Rep for all sales and ordering queries. If you do not have an account with us, please reach out to the New Accounts team to submit an application. Once your account has been setup, you will be assigned a Sales Rep and a Customer Service Rep.

When should I have my Penguin Random House account setup? We recommend that you set up your account as soon as possible. An account must be setup by Friday, May 7th to place orders for early solicited titles shipping in October. For help setting up your account please contact the

How do I start ordering from Penguin Random House? Once you have set up an account you can start ordering either through our self-service ordering website, self-service.BIZ, which will be expanded to accommodate Direct Market ordering practices, or through Customer Service.

I already have an account with Penguin Random House, how do I access your online ordering portal? Please visit self-service.BIZ to initiate registration. In order register, you will need an email address, your account number, and your SAN. If you need any assistance, please email
bizcs@penguinrandomhouse.com.

How do I use your online ordering system? After you have been set up as an account you will be able to register for self-service.BIZ. Once registered, you will have full access to search items, place and track orders, print invoices and so much more. For help with using the features on the site please visit the retailer FAQ or contact

How will the Final Order Cutoff (FOC) process work at Penguin Random House? We are enhancing the self-service.BIZ site to support entering orders for each FOC date. FOC dates will continue to be regularly scheduled on Mondays ahead of on sale dates as expected.

Will you still offer promo items and variants? Promotional items (posters, postcards, etc.) and variants from Marvel will continue to be offered through PRH. Variant eligibility will be displayed on the self-service.BIZ site.

Will you still offer retailer exclusive variants? Yes, retailer exclusive opportunities will continue and expand for Marvel titles.

If I have additional questions, who should I contact? Open an Account: newaccount@penguinrandomhouse.com Customer Service: customerservice@penguinrandomhouse.com Sales: comicmarketus@penguinrandomhouse.com International Sales: internationalsales@penguinrandomhouse.com Canada Sales: specialmarketscanada@penguinrandomhouse.com

From which location will you be shipping? Comics will ship from our new warehouse in Hampstead, MD. All other product (publisher depending) will ship from our other warehouses in Maryland and Indiana.

When will I receive my orders? Orders placed by the FOC date will ship to deliver no later than the day before the on-sale date. Reorders and promotional product will ship on a regular basis pending availability.

Will my orders combine? Initial shipments will not combine with reorders. Reorders will combine within each warehouse. To minimize damages, we will not be shipping comics with graphic novels.

In which territories will you distribute Marvel? We will distribute Marvel worldwide for the Direct Market. Customers outside North America should refer to the International section in this document for further details.

What are your shipping rates? Sales through Penguin Random House are freight inclusive within the United States and Canada.

Can I pick up my shipment from your warehouse to avoid shipping? No.

If I have multiple locations, can I get direct shipments to each of them?
Yes, you will set up your payer account and then can set up each of your locations as a ship-to account connected to that payer account.

Who do I contact about tracking my shipment? Our self-service site gives our retail partners the ability to place orders, track shipments, print invoices, etc. Customer Service is also available to answer any of your questions or needs.

Do you ship to Canada and overseas? How do I setup an account? Shipping is available to Canada and overseas. To set up an account, please contact our New Account team to complete an application.

How do I reorder titles? Reordering items is available on the self-service.BIZ site and through Customer Service.

Will comic books be handled differently than graphic novels and other book product? Yes. Because of the delicate and collectible nature of comics we will be using our warehouse in Hampstead, Maryland to process comic book orders. In order to minimize damages, comics will not ship with graphic novels or other book product.

What if I receive product that is damaged or an incorrect quantity? Claims for damaged or defective product must be submitted within ten calendar days of receipt of product. Claims can be processed on the self-service.BIZ site and can also be placed via Customer Service.

What will my discount be for Marvel titles? The off-invoice standard discount for comic shops will be 50% non-returnable (NR), freight inclusive inside the US and Canada. Please contact your sales representative for more information.

Are there other incentives/terms? Promotional terms or other benefits may be available. Please contact your sales representative for more information.

What form of payment will you accept? Payments can be made with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) at the time an order is placed. Those who apply and qualify for Credit can pay in the form of checks, money orders, or funds transfers.

What are my payment terms? For retailers that qualify for credit, payment terms are 60 days End of Month (EOM) from the invoice date.

Will you accept returns? All Marvel product is sold non-returnable. However, if replacement copies are needed due to damage or shortage, please contact Penguin Random House Customer Service within ten (10) calendar days of receipt of product to discuss the claim.

How will I receive invoices? Those stores with credit terms have the option to receive invoices sent via email or mailed to them. They are also able to download invoices on the Penguin Random House self-service.BIZ site.

Who should I contact if I have more questions? For any other questions, please contact comicmarketus@penguinrandomhouse.com.

What is my discount for Marvel titles? The off-invoice standard discount for comic shops is 50% non-returnable, freight inclusive inside the US and Canada. Please contact your sales representative for more information.

What are my credit and payment terms? Credit terms are available for qualified international customers and will be determined upon account opening.

What are your shipping rates? Sales through Penguin Random House are freight inclusive to Canada or to your freight forwarder based within the US.

Who should I contact if I have more questions? International: internationalsales@penguinrandomhouse.com Canada: specialmarketscanada@penguinrandomhouse.com

How do I find out title information? We will be expanding the self-service.BIZ site to include access to a monthly catalog of upcoming comics, graphic novels, and manga that can be purchased through Penguin Random House. The website and accompanying catalog will include information on new and upcoming features, sneak peeks, a listing of top-selling titles, and more. More information about the launch of the expanded features will be available at a later date.

How will title changes be communicated to me? Penguin Random House will continue the weekly Marvel Mailer distributed each Thursday to communicate top title information and data changes. We are also considering how title changes can be identified and easily reportable in the self-service.BIZ site.

Will the item numbers for titles change? Yes, Marvel and Penguin Random House will utilize standard UPC identifiers for all comic book product and ISBNs for all trade graphic novels. All orders will be placed using either UPCs or ISBNs for relevant products. This means the item numbers for product still available for purchase as of the transition date will change, and this will be communicated in advance via the Penguin Random House sales and operations teams.

Will we get updated series code data? Yes, Penguin Random House will continue to supply series codes, but these codes will change for existing series. A guide is being developed to help retailers map existing series codes to their new code.

What will the on-sale date be for Marvel titles? Marvel titles will continue to go on-sale weekly, every Wednesday.

How do I find out about inventory? Inventory information will be available via Penguin Random House's Self-Service.BIZ site.

I am currently using a different platform to drive my consumer online site. Will they continue to get title information from Penguin Random House? Penguin Random House strives to ensure that all retailers, data aggregators, and POS vendors have the title information they need to conduct business smoothly. If you'd like to request that a specific company or vendor continue receiving Marvel data, please contact your Penguin Random House sales representative.

Will you participate in Free Comic Book Day? Penguin Random House is dedicated to help bring new readers into specialty comic shops across North America and around the world. We recognize the importance of Free Comic Book Day as a valuable initiative to support new comic book readers and will continue to support the publishers who want to participate in it. More details on how Penguin Random House will participate in FCBD will be shared when available.

Will Marvel still participate in Free Comic Book Day? Marvel plans to participate in this year's Free Comic Book Day through Diamond.

Will you have a site like Previews World? We will expand the self-service.BIZ site to include access to a monthly catalog of upcoming comics, graphic novels, and manga that can be purchased through Penguin Random House. The website and accompanying catalog will include information on new and upcoming titles, sneak peeks, a listing of top-selling titles, and more. As a retailer, you will also be able to preorder, reorder, and check the status of existing orders for comics, graphic novels, and manga from Penguin Random House.

How will you update us on new releases, publicity, and marketing information? The Penguin Random House self-service.BIZ site will serve as a one-stop shop for all available information for new releases and publisher announcements for upcoming titles and media tie-ins. Updates and announcements will also be shared through weekly newsletters that you can sign up for by contacting the comic market sales team or once you've set up an account.

How do I request an author event? Please reach out to your sales rep with a proposal for an in-store or virtual event.
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/peng...marvel-comics/
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/03/2021, 21h36
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Tu sens quand même qu'ils avaient anticipé beaucoup de questions.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 26/03/2021, 09h44
Généalogiste sénile

ils ont DC deja? Je pensais que c etait un autre.. bon ben Diamond est mort... DC+Marvel... Les indés vont pas tarder a arriver.. un peu comme en 1994
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 26/03/2021, 23h22
ollieno ollieno est connecté maintenant
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
le point a retenir - Non Returnable sales...

Donc les Shops commanderont moins de produits, pour être sur de ne pas avoir d'invendus, donc moins de back market.

A moyen terme, c'est une fin des Issues (pour les titres vendant peu)
Vieux 27/03/2021, 08h06
Généalogiste sénile

Ca change rien
Diamond c etaitdu no n retournable aussi sauf opération spéciale
Hachette reste distributeur librairie avec retours
Non?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/03/2021, 16h52
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

D'après Rich Johnston, nouvelle série Moon Knight à partir de juillet par Jed MacKay et Alessandro Cappuccio :
https://bleedingcool.com/comics/scoo...knight-1-july/
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/03/2021, 18h07
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Adventures In Poor State

Un teaser pour Extreme Carnage par Phillip Kennedy Johnson qui démarre en juillet avec Extreme Carnage Alpha #1 avec le retour de Carnage suite à King In Black et le rôle des symbiotes qui continue de se développer :

Citation:
Phage. Scream. Lasher. Riot. Agony. This July, the five Life Symbiotes will face their greatest challenge yet, courtesy of their big bad older brother: Carnage. The saga will kick off in EXTREME CARNAGE ALPHA #1 by Eisner-nominated writer Phillip Kennedy Johnson(Alien).

The Life Foundation symbiotes have always tried to reconcile the sometimes-noble intentions of their hosts with the often-bloodthirsty impulses of the symbiotes. But the Life Foundation symbiotes aren’t the only symbiotes who find themselves reinvented after KING IN BLACK and Carnage has plans for his younger siblings.

“After King in Black, everything we thought we knew about the symbiotes will have changed. Every man, woman, and child in the Marvel Universe will finally understand the massive threat the symbiotes represent, and the symbiotes that are still among us are now in the crosshairs of some extremely angry, scared, and powerful forces,” Johnson explained. “In the pages of EXTREME CARNAGE, we’ll not only explain what Carnage is in this new, post-King in Black era, but also see a return-to-form for the deadliest symbiotes that have ever lived while putting them on a lethal new path for the future.”

And there’s much more Carnage to come. Check out teaser artwork by Leinil Francis Yu below and stay tuned for more information on EXTREME CARNAGE in the coming weeks. Don’t miss this explosive family reunion when it begins in July. For more information, visit Marvel.com.

EXTREME CARNAGE ALPHA #1

Written by PHILLIP KENNEDY JOHNSON

Art by TBA
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/03/2021, 18h24
Zeid Zeid est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Zeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme Spiderman
Extreme Carnage... ouais, bon... dans l'absolu c'est pas illogique que ça continue avec les symbiotes... par contre, il faut que ça vaille le coup. Et ça, ça ça n'est pas souvent le cas, sauf ces derniers temps...
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
2021, mondo marvel

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages