Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 01/01/2022, 11h01
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC DC Nation janvier 2022

Nouveau mois, nouveau topic : comme les mois derniers, le 1er post du topic servira d'index pour les news afin de faciliter l'accès à celles-ci quand elles seront noyées au milieu des discussions qu'elles entraînent.

Le topic du mois dernier: ici.
  • Shawn Martinbrough va réaliser une mini-série liée à Red Hood cette année.

• La série Wonder Girl est annulée au #7, pas de #8 pourtant sollicité.

• Les détails sur Flashpoint Beyond qui voit le retour de Geoff Johns.

• En avril (et en prévision de la future série TV Sandman), voilà The Sandman Universe: Nightmare Country une nouvelle série par James Tynion et Lisandro Estherren avec le retour du Corinthian. Chaque épisode aura aussi une séquence dessinée par un guest-artist, le 1er étant Yanick Paquette.

• Justice League #75 par Joshua Williamson et Rafa Sandoval sera le dernier de la série avec la mort(?) des héros face à la Dark Army du Multiverse.

• Le programme de la suite de Shadow War en avril, le crossover par Joshua Williamson entre Batman, Deathstroke Inc et Robin.

• En vue du film The Flash pour la fin d'année, DC annonce la mini-série préquelle The Flash: The Fastest Man Alive en 3 numéros de 48 pages écrite par Kenny Porter avec 1 artiste différent à chaque épisode à savoir Ricardo López Ortiz puis Juan Ferreyra et enfin Jason Howard.

• Les sollicitations pour avril 2022.

• Anne Leung DePies nommée DC General Manager.

• Marco Failla est sur un projet DC.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 17h13
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source EW

Citation:
30 years ago, DC Comics killed Superman. From this far-off vantage point, we know that the Man of Steel got better eventually. But after being beaten to death by the monster Doomsday in the pages of Superman #75, Clark Kent was gone from DC comics for almost a full calendar year. His absence felt real.

DC loves to homage anniversaries like this (such as when they published the 2005 crossover event Infinite Crisis timed to the 20th anniversary of Crisis on Infinite Earths) and they're saluting 30 years of "The Death of Superman" in style. Over on The CW, Superman & Lois is hinting at the imminent arrival of Doomsday. And in the pages of DC Comics, an even bigger threat is bearing down on the Justice League.

This time, more than one hero will die. The current Justice League comic will come to an end with issue #75 (recognize that number?), a story that will see DC's greatest superheroes killed in battle against an unstoppable enemy. Yes, really — the Justice League is going to die.

"It's very serious," writer Joshua Williamson tells EW. "It's an interesting opportunity to do this on the 30th anniversary of 'The Death of Superman,' which happened in Superman #75. We get to take Justice League #75 and do 'Death of the Justice League.' We want people to understand, this is serious and this is gonna have a major impact in the DCU moving forward."

Williamson continues, "I remember the experience of reading the build-up to 'The Death of Superman' and then waiting in the rain for my copy of issue #75. I think one reason that story was so powerful was that after the 'Funeral for a Friend' story, there were no Superman comics for three months. That's part of what led us to make the decision that this is the last issue of Justice League. But then three months later, there's still not gonna be a Justice League comic. It's gonna be a while, and that's gonna be a major part of what the DCU looks like after this story: There is no Justice League."

For most of the past year, Justice League has been written by Brian Michael Bendis. But Williamson, who penned last year's Infinite Frontier event and the follow-up series Justice League Incarnate, is swooping in to bring this iteration of the comic to an explosive end that will take the epic over-story he's been building into its next chapter.

"Ever since Infinite Frontier #0, we've been building to this story," Williamson says. "Last year was a lot of fun and games, but when this story starts, it's the beginning of the third act. We're going to see things get darkest before the dawn. The Justice League gets called in to fight this Dark Army that's been building on the edge of the multiverse. They go up against this Dark Army and they lose."

The DC superhero universe has changed a lot in recent years, with several new, younger, more diverse heroes and sidekicks taking up the good fight. But while a veteran like Nightwing has seen crises come and go, what effect will the destruction of the Justice League have on newer recruits like Wonder Girl Yara Flor or Green Lantern Jessica Cruz?

"We'll get to see what the ramifications are of losing the Justice League," Williamson says. "You'll get to see how the new heroes react, how some of the heroes that have been around for a while react, you'll see how people on the ground react to this idea of the Justice League dying, and then you'll get to see how all the villains react. What happens when they know the Justice League is gone?"

That's all for the future, though. In and of itself, Justice League #75 will focus on the apocalyptic battle between the Justice League and the Dark Army in a dead multiverse. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Zatanna will embark on this mission — and only one will return to tell the rest of the universe what has happened.

Though Williamson is writing the scenes, it falls to artist Rafa Sandoval to actually depict these beloved superheroes dying in battle.

"My first reaction when I read this script was, 'Wow! This is going to be huge!' Right after that, I started thinking, 'how do I approach drawing this?' " Sandoval tells EW. "There is a big battle with lots of characters and also a very critical and sad moment, so I thought of some movies that I could use as a reference for this book. The Lord of the Rings helped me plan shots and how I could show the battle, as well as how to transition from the battle to the most critical moment, the death of the Justice League. I escalate the action by going from distant shots to close-ups and then suddenly do the opposite to force the reader to stop and take in what is happening on the page. Drawing such a painful death for these characters after they fought so hard was tough. As an artist, though, drawing such epic and emotional moments was a big challenge, and I love these challenges!"
Citation:
Joshua Williamson & Rafa Sandoval Team up for the Final Issue of JUSTICE LEAGUE out on April 19

The Death of the Justice League is only the beginning of the story. Superstar writer Joshua Williamson (BATMAN) and artist Rafa Sandovel (THE FLASH) bring you the beginning of the next big DCU event starting in JUSTICE LEAGUE #75, available at local comic book shops and participating digital retailers on April 19!

“We've been building to the Death of the Justice League for the last year across the main line,” said Williamson. “I remember buying DEATH OF SUPERMAN 30 years ago and now we have an opportunity to take that idea and go bigger with it. JUSTICE LEAGUE 75 allows us to showcase why the Justice League are comics' greatest heroes as we show the aftermath of the loss against their biggest threat ever and its impact on the DCU.”

A new Dark Army made up of the DCU’s greatest villains has formed on the edges of the Multiverse and the best and most powerful heroes are pulled together in an epic war to push the darkness back. In the end, the Justice League are killed by the Dark Army with only one survivor to warn the remaining heroes of Earth about what is coming for them!

“Being able to draw the Justice League is always exciting, they are just the greatest superhero team of all time,” said Sandoval. “We will see a great evil coming out of the darkness and more dark characters that will be revealed very soon. This book is just the starting point and fans do not want to be left behind and miss what is going to happen.”

In addition to the main special acetate cover featuring artwork by Daniel Sampere and Alejandro Sanchex, JUSTICE LEAGUE #75 will feature an extensive variant cover program to celebrate the final issue of the series. Some of the top names in comics, including Alex Maleev, Dan Jurgens & Norm Rapmund, Mikel Janin, Tony Harris and more, have contributed variant covers.

“After working with Rafa on THE FLASH and seeing the amazing work he did on HAL JORDAN AND THE GREEN LANTERN CORP, I knew that he excels at big cosmic battles while also finding those emotional moments between the characters,” said Williamson.

“I was lucky to work with Josh on THE FLASH and it was one of the most fun times of my career,” added Sandoval. “He has always given me freedom to work and does not set boundaries to my creativity. When I draw Josh's scripts, I always get reminded of why I wanted to become a comic book artist years ago.”

The supersized 48-page issue will be available at local comic book shops and participating digital retailers on April 19.

JUSTICE LEAGUE #75
Written by JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
Art by RAFA SANDOVAL
Cover by DANIEL SAMPERE and ALEJANDRO SÁNCHEZ
Variant covers by ALEX MALEEV, DAN JURGENS and NORM RAPMUND, and MIKEL JANÍN
1:25 variant cover by SIMONE DI MEO
1:50 variant cover by TONY HARRIS
Team variant cover by TODD NAUCK
$6.99 US | 48 pages | (All on card stock)
ON SALE 4/19/21
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 17h14
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Une série qui se termine sur un tel twist ça rappelle les épisodes qui ont lancé la JL Bwa-ha-ha.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 17h17
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Qui peut croire que c'est permanent? Non mais vraiment?
Ok pour marquer l'anniversaire de Superman #75 mais quand même.

Après Williamson + Sandoval, je vais me régaler.
Si l'artiste devient régulier pour le futur relaunch qui suivra forcément, cool.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 17h28
ollieno ollieno est connecté maintenant
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
elle me plait bien la couv de Jurgens ...
Vieux 19/01/2022, 17h39
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

C'est moi ou en pointillés Joshua Williamson indique que le run de Bendis est considéré comme un fill-in?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 17h44
Norrin Norrin est déconnecté
Super Héros super puissant

Norrin change la caisse du Fauve
Pardonnez mon ignorance mais je ne lis que les séries Superman, alors pourrait on me dire si le Superman de la série Justice League est le même qu'Action Comics ?
Si oui, est ce que cette mort va impacter le run de Philip Johnson Kennedy ?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 17h46
ollieno ollieno est connecté maintenant
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
C'est moi ou en pointillés Joshua Williamson indique que le run de Bendis est considéré comme un fill-in?
plus ou moins, mais surtout que la future Justice league est en lien avec tout ce qu'il écrit sur la JL Incarnate
Vieux 19/01/2022, 17h59
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Citation:
Posté par Norrin
Voir le message
Pardonnez mon ignorance mais je ne lis que les séries Superman, alors pourrait on me dire si le Superman de la série Justice League est le même qu'Action Comics ?
Oui

Citation:
Non car la saga Warworld doit se passer avant (et risque de bientôt se finir).
Les héros ne vont pas mourir, je pense qu'on croire qu'ils sont morts (et bloqués de l'autre côté)
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 18h49
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Citation:
Posté par Norrin
Voir le message
L'auteur déjà répondu :

Citation:
Fear not! Everything’s going as planned. You’ll dig what’s coming
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 19h21
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Bon, ça semble confirmer que Joshua Williamson va écrire le prochain event vu qu'il est aux commandes depuis de le début de l'ère Infinite Frontier :

Citation:
The Death of the Justice League is only the beginning of the story. Superstar writer Joshua Williamson (BATMAN) and artist Rafa Sandovel (THE FLASH) bring you the beginning of the next big DCU event starting in JUSTICE LEAGUE #75, available at local comic book shops and participating digital retailers on April 19!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 21h26
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source DC Comics

Le programme de la suite de Shadow War en avril, le crossover par Joshua Williamson entre Batman, Deathstroke Inc et Robin :

Citation:
Batman #122 (“Shadow War Part 2”) On Sale April 5

Deathstroke Inc. #8 (“Shadow War Part 3”) On Sale April 26

Robin #13 (“Shadow War Part 4”) On Sale April 26

Citation:
Part Two of “Shadow War” continues April 5, 2022, in Batman #122, with Howard Porter providing the art and main cover.

Ra’s al Ghul is dead, and Talia is out for revenge! Batman is on the case, in a race against time to find Deathstroke before Talia’s elite assassins do! But as the World’s Greatest Detective starts piecing together clues, he realizes that not all is what it seems when it comes to the death of “The Demon’s Head,” and the questions lead back to Talia herself! What added strain will this place on the relationship of these two former lovers? In the backup story, artist Trevor Hairsine joins Williamson revealing for the first time the secret first fight between Batman and Deathstroke!

Batman #122 also features a main variant cover by Gabriele Dell’Otto, a linking 1:25 ratio variant cover by Roger Cruz and Victor Olazaba, and a 1:50 ratio variant cover by JOCK.

Citation:
Artist Paolo Pantalena joins Williamson as artist for Part 3 of this exciting event on April 26 in issue eight of Deathstroke Inc! Following the death of Ra’s al Ghul, Deathstroke Inc. has been destroyed, his villain associates have been killed by the Demon’s Shadow, and Slade and Respawn are on the run! If they can survive this deadly gauntlet of skilled and bloodthirsty assassins, maybe Deathstroke will be able to explain to Batman why he killed Ra’s!

Deathstroke Inc.#8 features a main cover by Jonboy Meyers, a variant cover by Chris Burnham, plus the second of three linking 1:25 ratio variant covers by Roger Cruz and Victor Olazaba.

Citation:
Williamson, and artists Roger Cruz and Norm Rapmund, close out the April action in Part Four of Shadow War, also on sale April 26. Robin and Ravager finally catch up with Deathstroke and Respawn, but will they convince Slade to turn himself in, or does this become a fight to the death? And what startling revelation does Robin learns that is sure to rock Shadow War to its very foundation? Plus, Batman goes deeper into the conspiracy behind Ra’s al Ghul’s death and discovers that it’s bigger than he thought. He’s calling in backup, just not the backup that readers will expect!

Roger Cruz provides the main cover, with Crystal Kung providing the variant cover for this issue, with Cruz and Victor Olazaba also providing art for the 1:25 ratio variant that completes the three linked images.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 22h49
ArnaudXIII ArnaudXIII est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

ArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de Pi
Ils ont ressorti Roger Cruz !
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/01/2022, 23h28
mrcitrouille mrcitrouille est déconnecté
Terry Ridicule

mrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être con
Tant que c est pas Zeb Wells
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/01/2022, 08h15
captain Kimchi captain Kimchi est déconnecté
Super Héros plus fort que ta mére

captain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireurcaptain Kimchi vise plus juste que le Tireur
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Bon, ça semble confirmer que Joshua Williamson va écrire le prochain event vu qu'il est aux commandes depuis de le début de l'ère Infinite Frontier :
Je suis curieux de voir ce que cela va donner.
L'auteur fait en général des écrits intéressants.

Pour ceux qui ont lu infinite frontier et justice league incarnate, vous avez aimés ou pas ?
C'est du réchauffé ou non ?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/01/2022, 09h32
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

J'aime beaucoup car ça parle autant à l'ancien lecteur qu'au nouveau avec un côté didacticiel.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
2022, dc nation

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages