Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 23/01/2020, 20h33
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
dynamite News Dynamite

The Boys revient!

https://www.newsarama.com/48739-gart...ear-becky.html

Citation:
The Boys are returning to comics, or at least what's left of them, with their original writer and creator Garth Ennis for the sequel, Dear Becky.

Following the massive success of the comics and Prime adaptation, with over 150,000 omnibuses sold in 2019, Garth Ennis (Punisher, Preacher) returns to Wee Hughie, Billy Butcher, Vought and more in this hotly anticipated new entry. Picking up in-story 12 years after the finale of the 90 issue epic run, the marriage of Hughie and Annie (Starlight) is derailed by a mysterious document that threatens to rip open the scars of the past and reveal nightmarish truths about The Boys.

Joining Ennis on this series are some returning greats. Russ Braun (Fables, Hellstorm) picks right back up on interiors years later, after drawing a large chunk of the original series following series co-creator Darick Robertson. Robertson (Transmetropolitan, Wolverine) returns to contribute covers. For his first, Robertson once more calls back to the very first cover with The Boys looking down on something, as was also seen with #7 and #50.

"Originally I never intended to do more with The Boys at all, but for obvious reasons I’ve found myself thinking about the story and characters again over the past couple of years," said writer Garth Ennis. "There was one aspect of the original story, and one character in particular, that I never felt got a fair shake - Becky Butcher, whose demise motivates her husband Billy to do the terrible things he does, but who only actually appears in two issues of the original book. I liked writing Becky very much, almost as much as Butcher himself, and I wanted to look in greater detail at how her relatively brief appearance cast such a long shadow."

Darick Robertson adds, "This comic has always been close to my heart and seeing the response to the show and the new drove of readers discovering the original material, makes the timing for this series a wonderful opportunity to bring fresh material to the new readers as well as a treat for the original fans. Revisiting these characters is a nice feeling, and creating covers for the series and collaborating with Ennis again is a treat."
Credit: Dynamite Entertainment

Using a flashback structure, Dear Becky will flesh out both the pre-history of The Boys, call back to classic moments, and move the story forward. It's an indispensable chapter for all fans of The Boys, going back nearly 15 years or new to the story from the show.

"We were extremely pleased with the entire Boys series, and felt that it was one of Garth and Darick's greatest works – and that is saying something!,” said Nick Barrucci, Dynamite CEO and Publisher. “When Garth came back to with a new story, we were surprised but also excited of course. Once he clued us in, we were floored. It's gratifying that Darick has been able to make time for the covers with his current schedule, and having Russ Braun return to draw the series too. We’re excited to bring this new yarn to fans and retailers!"

Created by Garth Ennis and Darick Robertson, The Boys debuted in 2006 at Wildstorm, but was canceled and picked up by Dynamite. Running until 2012, the series attracted both critical praise and controversy as Ennis infused it with his trademark wit and criticisms of society and the superhero. In 2019 Amazon Studios released a television adaptation of the series to their Prime platform, developed by Erik Kripke and starring Karl Urban, Jack Quaid, Antony Starr, Erin Moriarty and others. Out the gate, the series was a success with high user ratings and viewership, glowing reviews and viral engagement. A second season is set to release this year. To accompany the show, Dynamite recollected the entire comic series into six affordable paperback omnibus volumes, each featuring an official alternate photo cover. The series sold over 150,000 copies through 2019, rushing back to press multiple times.

Dynamite will also release a promotional poster of The Boys, perfect for both retailers and fans to advertise the series or show off their fandom. Additionally, all six volumes of The Boys Omnibus are available to catch up on the original comic, as well as art books and collectibles.

THE BOYS: DEAR BECKY #1 will be solicited in Diamond Comic Distributors’ February 2020 Previews catalog, the premier source of merchandise for the comic book specialty market, and slated for release in April 2020. Comic book fans are encouraged to preorder copies of the issue with their local comic book retailers. It will also be available for individual customer purchase through digital platforms courtesy of Comixology, Kindle, iBooks, Google Play, Dynamite Digital, ComicsPlus, and more!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 21/12/2022, 08h09
Tony LETROUVÉ Tony LETROUVÉ est déconnecté
Your living god

Tony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma FrostTony LETROUVÉ se tape Emma Frost
J'avais noté aussi mais c'est le même esprit
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 08/01/2023, 17h59
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Source: Dynamite

En attendant plus d'infos sur Kong Great War #1 sollicité pour mars, voici la cover de Bryan Hitch qui signe aussi les intérieurs.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/05/2023, 16h12
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois

A New Adventure for the She-Devil and Her Sword — RED SONJA #1 Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-0LI7q--CQ
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 07/10/2023, 15h04
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

SAVAGE RED SONJA #1 Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GhwONCHl-c
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 11/10/2023, 21h03
blazman blazman est déconnecté
à qd la suite de M-Rex?

blazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Starkblazman pisse du haut de la Tour Stark
petite aparté, et je ne sait pas si c'est le bon tread pour en parler, mais j'ai l'impression que Bryan Hitch sort un comics quasiment tous les mois depuis qq temps !
Vieux 12/10/2023, 17h50
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

ThunderCats chez Dynamite en 2024 par Declan Shalvey et Drew Moss!

https://aiptcomics.com/2023/10/12/th...f-oz-dynamite/

Citation:
Dynamite Entertainment and Warner Bros. Discovery Global Consumer Products are teaming up for licensed comics in 2024 with fan-favorite series like Thundercats, The Flintstones, The Powerpuff Girls, and more on the way. The projects will range from comics to graphic novels, kicking off with Thundercats in February by Declan Shalvey, Drew Moss, and letterer Jeff Eckleberry.

Projects on the way include ThunderCats, The Flintstones, The Powerpuff Girls, Space Ghost, Jonny Quest, The Wizard of Oz, We Bare Bears, with more to come! The collaboration might surprise some–DC Comics even put out their own Flintstones comics a few years ago–but it’s not uncommon for these kinds of collaborations. Dynamite already publishes Disney villain comics, so why not work with Warner Discovery, who happens to own DC Comics?

“Warner Bros. has been at the heart of entertainment in America and across the world for an incredible hundred years, and home to so many beloved stories and franchises,” said Nick Barrucci, Dynamite CEO and Publisher. “We’re incredibly excited to bring many of them with the biggest and most passionate fanbases back to comics or for the first time, as we work with WBD and wonderful creators to bring all-new stories to the fans!”
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 12/10/2023, 18h32
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Le titre qui remplacera sûrement Gargoyles chez moi.

Ce revival des 80's et DC qui autorise l'exploitation de licences!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/10/2023, 10h42
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Et Ennis sur Bond ça te parle?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 12/02/2024, 20h14
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Graphic Policy

Le Space Ghost arrive chez Dynamite en mai avec David Pepose et Jonathan Lau aux commandes :

Citation:
The Ghost Rises in May 2024. Space Ghost returns courtesy of writer David Pepose with art by Jonathan Lau. The Warner Bros. property is the latest series to land at Dynamite who in 2023 made some big announcements with comics from Disney and Warner Bros. The tease of Space Ghost’s return was in the debut issue of ThunderCats by Declan Shalvey and Drew Moss.

Space Ghost debuted in 1966 from Hanna-Barbera voiced by Gary Owens and designed by Alex Toth. The hero was very much a sci-fi adventure with Space Ghost flying around blasting villains with his power bands and becoming invisible. Since then, the character has had some revivals becoming a talk show host with Space Ghost Coast to Coast and most recently appeared in comics published by DC including his own series in 2005, in Future Quest in 2016, and teaming up with Green Lantern in 2017.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages