Afficher un message
Vieux 28/09/2021, 18h46
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Kelly Thompson aussi y va.

[url]https://www.gamesradar.com/black-widow-and-captain-marvel-writer-kelly-thompson-jumps-back-into-creator-owned-comics-with-image-comics-and-substack/[/url]

[QUOTE]Thompson's first Substack-first comic will be Black Cloak with co-creator/artist/colorist Meredith McClaren. Thompson and McClaren previously worked together on the original graphic novel Heart In A Box.

"Black Cloak is our first comic to launch on Substack," Thompson tells Newsarama. "A classic 'hard-boiled' detective story set in a futuristic fantasy world where the 'technology; is magic-based and the world is full of 'fantasy' characters that don't always get along and all have motives for murder."

Thompson will follow that in 2022 with The Cull, co-created and drawn by rising star artist Mattia De Iulis. The two worked together on the digital-first series Jessica Jones.[/QUOTE]