Discussion: DC Nation août 2020
Afficher un message
Vieux 06/08/2020, 20h30
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Un tie-in supplémentaire à Death Metal qui sera réalisé par Bryan Hitch :

Citation:
so just to keep life interesting, as well as drawing the last two issues of Batman's Grave I'm writing and drawing a 48 page tie in to the Death Metal series. Good fun stuff.
Et donc un one-shot en novembre intitulé Tales From The Dark Multiverse: Flashpoint #1 :

[img][/img]

Citation:
On November 17 the event that changed the game for DC’s Super Heroes and Super-Villains is contaminated by the Dark Multiverse, courtesy of fan favorite writer/artist Bryan Hitch (Hawkman, Justice League: Rebirth)

Spinning out of the events of a world where a single choice by the Flash effected the entire DC Universe, find out what would have happened if Barry Allen had not put things right. If a world where the Flashpoint reality was never undone, where Thomas Wayne still haunts Gotham City as the Batman, and the Amazonian and Atlantean armies still prepare for war, will the Reverse Flash embrace this darker more deadly world and finally eclipse Barry Allen’s legacy?

Written by BRYAN HITCH
Art by BRYAN HITCH
Cover by DAVID MARQUEZ
ONE-SHOT | PRESTIGE FORMAT
ON SALE 11/17/20
$5.99 US | 48 PAGES | FC | DC

Il y aura aussi Dark Multiverse: Batman: Hush #1

Un aperçu : ici.
Réponse avec citation