Afficher un message
Vieux 06/12/2019, 18h54
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Le teaser complet avec Empath et Wild Child pour dévoiler le casting de Hellions par Zeb Wells et Stephen Segovia :

Citation:
Wild Child and Empath join Psylocke, Havok, Mr. Sinister, Nanny, Orphan-Maker, and Harpoon in the new iteration of the team. Zeb Wells will write Hellions with art from Steven Segovia.

Empath is one of the original Hellions, a mutant with the ability to manipulate the emotions of others. Meanwhile, Wildchild is a feral mutant with connections to Department H and Weapon X.

In Hellions, Mr. Sinister will organize some of the worst villains on Krakoa to do the X-Men's dirty work, under the supervision of Psylocke and Havok.
Réponse avec citation