Discussion: Criminal 2 #3
Afficher un message
Vieux 30/05/2008, 08h46
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Criminal 2 #3

Source Comic Book Resources

Story by Ed Brubaker
Art by Sean Phillips
Cover by Sean Phillips
Publisher Marvel Comics
Cover Price: $3.50
Release Date Wed, June 4th, 2008

“*Female of the Species*” is the final piece to the noir puzzle of these three stories of crime and murder in the early 1970s. Told from the sympathetic POV of a Femme Fatale on her path to one final score and the revenge she’s been waiting years to get. A heartbreaking look into the other side of a noir tradition.

And on top of this longer-than-usual length main story, CRIMINAL now features an *expanded* back-pages section, as well " with articles by Brubaker and other top crime writers, from novelists to screenwriters to comic writers. These noir articles have become a popular piece of the CRIMINAL package, and are something that can only be found in the comics, not in any collections. So don’t miss out on this *standalone* issue of the most acclaimed crime comic on the stands!

Réponse avec citation