Discussion: Mondo Marvel mai 2021
Afficher un message
Vieux 10/05/2021, 20h41
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Raté pour le procès de Moira, ce sera celui de Magneto pour le futur titre Trial Of Magneto à partir d'août :

Plus dessiné par Valerio Schiti, je passe.

https://www.gamesradar.com/x-men-hel...prime-suspect/

Citation:
From writer Leah Williams (X-Factor) and rising star artist Lucas Werneck (Empyre: X-Men) comes THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO, a new X-Men series launching in August. Spinning out of the stunning events of June's Hellfire Gala, THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO will deal with the aftermath of a violent death that occurs on mutantkind's big night.

A horrific murder. A horrifying revelation. A trial that will divide the new mutant nation.

This thrilling saga will threaten the Reign of X and upend the world of mutants. And with the very future of Krakoa hanging in the balance, mutantkind's relationship with the rest of the Marvel Universe may never be the same. The current team of mutant investigators from Leah Williams' acclaimed run on X-Factor will play a vital role in solving this complex mystery, and fans should pick up X-Factor #10, a Hellfire Gala tie-in and the final issue of the series, on June 30th to discover whose tragic fall leads into this new X-Men epic.

X-MEN: THE TRIAL OF MAGNETO #1 (OF 5)
Written by LEAH WILLIAMS
Art by LUCAS WERNECK
Cover by VALERIO SCHITI
On Sale 8/18!
Et c'est donc la fin en même temps de X-Factor.
Réponse avec citation