Afficher un message
Vieux 24/01/2020, 17h49
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Il existe(ra)!

Citation:
DC has announced the contents of February 26's Crisis On Infinite Earths Giant #2.

The 80-page giant will continue its retelling of the Crisis saga with the 24-page "Crisis on Infinite Earths Part Two" from writers Marv Wolfman and Marc Guggenheim and artists Tom Derenick, Trevor Scott, and Andy Owens.

"The Multiverse is losing its battle against the Anti-Monitor. Felicity Smoak mounts one last effort to find a way to save Oliver Queen, and it will bring the team face to face with an entire corps of new heroes: A Green Lantern Corps!", reads the story description.

Then Wolfman and Guggenheim will team up with artists Tom Grummett and Danny Miki for the 8-page "The Council Part Two".

"Lex Luthor has been captured by a council of Luthors from across the Multiverse, and to stop them from destroying everything, he'll need to team up with people he hates: the council of Supermen."

Crisis Giant #2 will also feature a new cover from Jerry Ordway, seen here, and reprints of "A Flash of the Lightning," from Crisis on Infinite Earths #8 (1985); "Aftershock," from Crisis on Infinite Earths #11 (1986), and "Aftermath," from DC Universe: Legacies #6 (2010)
https://www.newsarama.com/48759-the-...s-giant-2.html
Réponse avec citation