Afficher un message
Vieux 05/12/2020, 14h33
Fred le mallrat Fred le mallrat est déconnecté
Généalogiste sénile
-Généalogiste Sénile--Sentinelle du Temple-

Fred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec Diablo
Carlos Pachecco
Citation:
This has reminded me that I was a little bit shocked when I bought Dazzler 1 (spanish edition with 1 and a half of 2) and I noticed that there were a few pages done by
@WalterSimonson
and that he had no credits for that. I’ve never read anything about that, anywhere. Thor..+
Walter Simonson
Citation:
1. Here's the deal with the Dazzler work. The first couple of issues were done some time before they were published. Originally they featured Bo Derek as Dazzler because there was an attempt to get a movie into the works. That fell apart. At least two issues sat around.

Citation:
2. Weezie inherited the issues 2 or 3 years later and was tasked with getting them published. When they were done originally, Marvel comics were short, maybe 17 or 17 and a half pages long. But when Weezie got them, they had gone to 20 or maybe 22 pages.

Citation:
3. So she needed some additional pages drawn. And the X-Men lineup had changed. Don't remember the exact changes but Kitty had joined the team. So she asked me to draw some additional material to bring the book into line with current continuity.
Citation:
4. On the Page 9 shown here, I just did the two panels with Kitty, replacing whoever was there originally. No idea who it was now. On the Page 6 here, I drew the first 3 panels, again replacing whatever was there. Probably drew Panel 4, but not 5 & 6.

Citation:
5. I did three fight pages for the second issues to bring the page count into the current line. And one earlier page I have listed as Page 3, whatever that was.

It was a lark although i'm sure I was paid for the work. :-)
Réponse avec citation