Discussion: Human Target #1
Afficher un message
Vieux 30/09/2021, 16h43
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Adventures In Poor State

In THE HUMAN TARGET, Christopher Chance has made a living out of being a human target—a man hired to disguise himself as his client to invite would-be assassins to attempt his murder. He’s had a remarkable career until his latest case protecting Lex Luthor when things go sideways. An assassination attempt Chance didn’t see coming leaves him vulnerable and left trying to solve his own murder…as he has 12 days to discover just who in the DC Universe hated Luthor enough to want him dead.

This 12-issue DC Black Label miniseries is a hard-boiled, noir update to the character co-created by Len Wein and Carmine Infantino, full of twists and intrigue sure to delight fans of titles like 100 BULLETS.

Story by TOM KING
Pencils and inks by GREG SMALLWOOD
Main cover by GREG SMALLWOOD
Card stock variant covers by TREVOR HAIRSINE, DANNY MIKI
1 in 25 ratio variant cover by JENNY FRISON
On sale Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Réponse avec citation