Discussion: News IDW
Afficher un message
Vieux 15/12/2022, 19h07
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
https://comicbook.com/comics/news/te...er-stan-sakai/

Citation:
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles will meet Usagi Yojimbo once again in 2023. Usagi's creator, Stan Sakai will once again will write and draw Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Usagi Yojimbo: WhereWhen, a five-issue miniseries from IDW Publishing, partnering with Dogu Publishing and Paramount Consumer Products, and featuring colors by Hi-Fi. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Usagi Yojimbo #1 goes on sale in March. The history of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Usagi Yojimbo dates back to 1984, when both were created, Usagi by Saki and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird. That both feature anthropomorphic heroes and a reverence for Japanese culture made it easy for crossovers between the two to occur in comics, multiple animated series, and toy lines in the 40 years since.

"I am so pleased with the story and art for WhereWhen," Sakai says in a statement. "There is a lot of emotion and, of course, lots of action. I actually wrote this story about five years ago and had been anxious to get to it. In the past, the Turtles have met just a few of Usagi's friends. This time, everyone is thrown in—Gen, Tomoe, Jotaro, Yukichi, Kitsune, Chizu, and more! This one is epic!"
Réponse avec citation