Discussion: Covid19 et comics
Afficher un message
Vieux 28/03/2020, 20h59
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
DC has re-confirmed plans to release its OGN Gotham High to "stores and online retailers everywhere books are sold" on April 7 as planned. The OGN was solicited to be released to the Direct Market on April 1, but due to Diamond Comic Distributors' announced stoppage that will not occur.

With Diamond's decision to postpone any product distribution indefinitely, comic book retailers who order DC titles through Diamond - such as Gotham High - will not be receiving this title for the time being.

DC's booktrade releases are primarily distributed by Penguin Random House along with Diamond, indicating that other DC booktrade titles and OGNs could still release to bookstores during Diamond's closure.

Newsarama can confirm some comic book retailers order DC booktrade titles through Diamond as well as Penguin Random House, and could receive Gotham High - and any other DC titles distributed to the booktrade - for their customers despite the Diamond stoppage.
https://www.newsarama.com/49621-dc-s...l-release.html
Réponse avec citation