Discussion: Batwoman
Afficher un message
Vieux 22/03/2021, 18h57
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Spoiler, hein

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/batwom...ast-wallis-day

Citation:
Batwoman's second season has undeniably been filled with surprises in its first nine episodes — and now it looks like the biggest one was just confirmed offscreen. Shortly after the airing of the season's ninth episode, "Survived Much Worse", TVLine confirmed that Krypton and The Royals star Wallis Day will be playing the role of Kate Kane in Season 2, taking over the character for Ruby Rose. Day was cited as one of the most popular casting suggestions among fans after Rose departed the role last summer, and some had already been speculating that she could be joining the series in some capacity.
Réponse avec citation