Afficher un message
Vieux 13/08/2021, 21h41
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Boom Studios The Many Deaths of Laila Starr #5

Source Comic Crusaders

Citation:
BOOM! Studios today revealed a first look at THE MANY DEATHS OF LAILA STARR #5, the final issue in the highly acclaimed original series from writer Ram V (Swamp Thing, Blue in Green) and artist Filipe Andrade (Captain Marvel), with letterer AndWorld Design, that explores the fine line between living and dying in Mumbai through the lens of magical realism, available in August 2021.

What will Laila Starr do when she’s finally given the chance to resume the mantle of Death? Finding herself back in the world, Laila searches out Darius and discovers that for the first time she will be witnessing the death of someone close to her. When they are both given a chance at immortality, their individual decisions lead to a surprising and touching series finale.

THE MANY DEATHS OF LAILA STARR #5 features main cover art by series artist Andrade and variant covers by superstar artists Nimit Malavia (Fables) and Martin Simmonds (The Department of Truth).

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : ManyDeathsLailaStarr_005_Cover_B_Variant_PROMO.jpg
Affichages : 200
Taille : 158,4 Ko
ID : 17507  
Réponse avec citation