Afficher un message
Vieux 14/02/2022, 19h29
FredGri FredGri est déconnecté
Secret Identity of HB-Man

FredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que Tornade
Il a bien précisé que pour l'instant c'était juste un plan "pour le fun", pas un projet "éditable" en tant que tel. D’où le fait qu'il se lâche complètement !

--> https://bleedingcool.com/comics/don-...ut-alan-moore/
Et sur la page Facebook de Don Simpson ou il met pas mal de crayonnés !!! --> https://www.facebook.com/donald.simpson.524

"For the record, from everything I know of the situation, I am convinced the author of the series bears the ultimate responsibility for 1963 never having been completed. Jim Lee is also clearly a villain in the piece, in my view; he intentionally interposed himself as penciller of the Annual, never with the least intention of actually following through. He wanted to sabotage the project from the beginning, and that's been obvious. But at the same time, it was obvious very early that if anyone in the business had the cloud to work around Lee it was the author; the author has had several opportunities besides to see the project through, and has simply bailed. This demonstrates not only an unimaginable disregard for the fans and readers — an overweening ego-trip and sense of entitlement that many of his most ardent fans perversely take as a sign of genius — but it also demonstrably set back the cause of creator-owned comics, because it showed creators could not be responsible proprietors of intellectual properties. The irony is that work-for-hire projects like Watchmen remain in print and 1963 remains in the back-issue bin, fragmentary and uncollected and incomplete. Stupid, stupid indeed. Shame on the author forever."

Dernière modification par FredGri ; 14/02/2022 à 19h41.
Réponse avec citation