Afficher un message
Vieux 17/03/2021, 09h50
EsseJi EsseJi est déconnecté
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
DC

Hellblazer Rise & Fall #3: usually I have what I call the "last chapter syndrome", which means that when I am really into a story, I have a block when came the moment to read the last part. This is exactly the case with this third and last chapter of this Black Label mini, and the quality proves me right.
Please give an Hellblazer ongoing to Taylor, he allready proved in DCeased that he knwos and he loves John Constantine, for the writer he's a real hero, despite all his dark sides, and this mini is in the same way.
It's not only another John Constantine's story, through the three parts it was revealed as a huge Hellblazer story. Since the mistakes of his childhood, to the relationship he has with his father, there's some important addition to the Constatine lore.
On the top of it, an Darick Robertson really inspired, with his art magnified with the size of the prestige format. So please DC, if it was an attempt to find the next Hellblazer creator's team, you found it, and it's a gem, give us more!
Réponse avec citation