Afficher un message
Vieux 04/03/2021, 10h52
EsseJi EsseJi est déconnecté
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
T'es certain? Parce que la "mauvaise blague" semble se répandre, comme le prouve ces témoignages recueillis sur la page officielle des fans de Bad Idea:

Citation:
Wow. Just found out one of the local shops is refusing to sell the 1st prints and only offering the Not First Prints. Was told by a worker that “it’s the owners money, he can do what he wants with it.” Just wow.
Citation:
Okay so this book is hitting big. I was just going to put them up on ebay for the going rate. HOWEVER, I HAVE 9 COPIES WE will be selling to the Bingers at $125.00. This is Way, Way below market rate.
This will be 1 per person. This will ship tommorow only. No going into your boxes.
So 5.50 to ship.
Anything not paid by midnight will go up on Ebay.
NM...1st print !!
Citation:
So who else got screwed over this week? I went to two separate stores to pre-order two weeks ago just to wait for a call today and find out that they weren't getting them and were getting them on a second run in April. What's the point of advertising the stores on your own website when you won't even supply them?
Citation:
I have an honest question.
A few weeks ago BI emailed retailers asking them to cut orders because they could not meet production numbers.
Today we see both 1st and not 1st prints at BI stores.
What gives?
Why not just release 1st prints this week and the others next week?
Clearly production numbers could have been met...
Réponse avec citation