Afficher un message
Vieux 17/12/2019, 22h49
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de ferscarletneedle terrasse Ben Grimm au bras de fer
Cable obtient son (nouveau) titre en mars avec Gerry Duggan et Phil Noto aux commandes :

Citation:
Press Release

Once a grizzled old war veteran from an apocalyptic future, Cable has a new lease on life as a young mutant living on the mutant paradise Krakoa, but you can’t keep a good soldier down! Ready for adventure and looking for trouble, Nathan Summers will be headlining an all-new solo series this March that will take the son of Cyclops to places he’s never gone before. Cable has always been destined for greatness, whether that be saving mutantkind, sparking rebellion, or both! But why wait? That destiny starts right here, right now! And as no stranger to taking promising young mutants under his wing, expect to see some of your favorite younger X-Men like Pixie and Armor along for the ride!

This action-packed series will be a perfect storm of adventurous fun and high-stakes thrills, with monsters, space prophecies, romance, and of course, explosions! Writer Gerry Duggan, known for his incredible work on books like MARAUDERS and DEADPOOL, is the perfect pilot for Cable’s joyride into the dangerous unknown! CABLE also reunites Duggan with superstar artist Philo Noto. Together, this iconic creative team isn’t holding anything back!

“I’m thrilled to be back working in the X-Universe and very happy to get the band back together with my buddy, Gerry Duggan,” says Noto. “Cable’s always been a favorite of mine and it’s fun to work in a painterly style again ala Black Widow. Very excited for people to read this book. I think we’re doing something really special. Stay tuned!”

See Cable like you’ve never seen him, and witness the dawn of rebellion this March!

CABLE #1
Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art and Cover by PHIL NOTO
Réponse avec citation