Afficher un message
Vieux 12/09/2019, 18h18
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Screen Rant

Year Of The Villain va connaître un nouveau tournant à partir de décembre avec la mini-série Hell Arisen par James Tynion IV et Steve Epting qui opposera la Legion Of Doom face au Batman Who Laughs et ses héros infectés :

Citation:
YEAR OF THE VILLAIN: HELL ARISEN #1
Release date: December 18th, 2019
Written by JAMES TYNION IV
Art and Cover by STEVE EPTING
DC’s “Year of the Villain” begins its sin*ister conclusion! Lex Luthor has brought Perpetua back from her cosmic grave and restored her power! Now, the Multiverse lives in fear that she might wipe out all existence. The only thing that could stop her are the forces of the Dark Multiverse— which means it’s Luthor’s mission to defeat the Batman Who Laughs! But if Batman and Superman couldn’t stop him, what chance does Luthor stand? Spinning out of the end of the “Justice/ Doom War” in Justice League #38 and the conclusion of the epic “Infected” arc from Batman/Superman #5, DC’s two top vil*lains face off in a battle royal—and the fate of all reality hangs in the balance!
Une interview de James Tynion IV : ici.

(comme dit en interview, l'acronyme est HA et répété, ça fait....)
Réponse avec citation