Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après.

Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. (http://www.buzzcomics.net/index.php)
-   Archives Buzz (http://www.buzzcomics.net/forumdisplay.php?f=254)
-   -   Mondo Marvel novembre/décembre 2021 (http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=81327)

mugiwaraya 07/12/2021 18h26

Citation:

Envoyé par scarletneedle (Message 1883622)

J'ai vu passer une hypothèse moins excitante: peut-être que ça n'a rien à voir avec Death of Dr Strange et que c'est juste un teaser de couverture pour Gwen-verse.

ArnaudXIII 07/12/2021 20h18

Pfff, 9 titres encore. Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks...

mrcitrouille 08/12/2021 09h41

Et PAD de poster ceci sur son Facebook :

So great news: I've learned that my CPAP machine has been recalled because basically it's killing people.

I immediately contacted Philips when I discovered that some were being recalled and discovered that mine was among them. So they said they would replace it, but it's going to take six to eight weeks. Therefore I have the choice of continuing to use it and potentially be doing more damage to my kidneys, or stop using it and risking dying in my sleep if I stop breathing.

I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor as to WTF I should do.

PAD

Mais quel lundi de merde (espérons que ca va aller)

mrcitrouille 08/12/2021 09h41

Citation:

Envoyé par ArnaudXIII (Message 1883656)
Pfff, 9 titres encore. Throw everything at the wall and see what sticks...

Jordan White :(

ArnaudXIII 08/12/2021 10h01

Citation:

Envoyé par mrcitrouille (Message 1883688)
Et PAD de poster ceci sur son Facebook :

So great news: I've learned that my CPAP machine has been recalled because basically it's killing people.

I immediately contacted Philips when I discovered that some were being recalled and discovered that mine was among them. So they said they would replace it, but it's going to take six to eight weeks. Therefore I have the choice of continuing to use it and potentially be doing more damage to my kidneys, or stop using it and risking dying in my sleep if I stop breathing.

I'm waiting to hear back from my doctor as to WTF I should do.

PAD

Mais quel lundi de merde (espérons que ca va aller)

:(

scarletneedle 08/12/2021 20h04

Citation:

Envoyé par scarletneedle (Message 1883605)

Déjà Immortal X-Men ne s'annonce pas génial...

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...l-announcement

Citation:

Earlier this week, Marvel Comics announced the next era of X-Men storytelling: DESTINY OF X. This Second Age of Krakoa will see new titles emerge and existing ones undergo exciting status quo changes as the endless possibilities that await mutantkind are explored! And today, fans can learn more about one of March 2022’s launches—Kieron Gillen and Lucas Werneck’s IMMORTAL X-MEN!

IMMORTAL X-MEN will focus on the current leaders of mutantkind known as The Quiet Council in an X-Men series ripe with backstabbing, shady alliances, and chilling revelations that will put everything you thought you knew about Krakoa’s future into question! Already proven to be a master of the mutant mythos on books like UNCANNY X-MEN and GENERATION HOPE, Gillen makes his grand return to the franchise with an ambitious series unlike anything that’s come before in X-Men history. And fresh off his work on TRIAL OF MAGNETO, Lucas Werneck is ready to use his acclaimed talents to bring all the high-stakes action, heated clashes, and intense DRAMA to life in this first-of-its-kind X-Men title.

The Quiet Council rules the Krakoan age, for better... or worse. Now, shaken by INFERNO and X LIVES OF WOLVERINE/X DEATHS OF WOLVERINE, they strive to hold together—no matter how much they want to tear each other apart. Take a seat in the room where it happens. “It” being “the most powerful people on Earth deciding the fate of the whole planet.” Prepare for sinister secrets to be revealed and learn that some secrets are more sinister than others…

Here’s what Gillen had to say about the new series...

“So, the match is lit, and IMMORTAL X-MEN is a book about the burning. To speak in a Hickmanian idiom, this is the NEW AVENGERS to Gerry [Duggan]'s AVENGERS. This is the book about Krakoa, and the Quiet council, with all its muffled screams. It's about a group of people, some of whom are convinced they're in the West Wing, some who have designs to be in House of Cards and at least one who knows they're in Veep. It's big ideas, politics, fights and fashion, lies, creation and destruction, all told across the widest possible canvas, in time and space. It's some characters I've written before, with the volume turned up. It's me falling in love with some characters I've never touched. It's me somehow talking Marvel into paying me for having this much fun.

“Returning to the Inferno nod, Lucas Werneck is basically fire on the page. He's someone who absolutely nails the tone of the book. When we do quiet and real, the characters have so much charisma it feels like stars are on the page. When we do big and impossible, he makes it real, and takes your breath away. Mark Brooks on covers is another treat. His gifts in creating form and charisma are obvious, but he's throwing ideas at the page with a huge velocity. People are going to be poring over his first cover like it's a piece of art at the heart of a conspiracy, as if every line means something. Which is lucky, because it does.”

Professor X. Emma Frost. Destiny. Mystique. Storm. Nightcrawler. Kate Pryde. Colossus. Sebastian Shaw. Exodus. Mister Sinister. Each of them has their own vision for Krakoa and they’re willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it.

Will mutantkind survive the experience? Find out when IMMORTAL X-MEN #1 hits stands on March 30!

IMMORTAL X-MEN #1
Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art by LUCAS WERNECK
Cover by MARK BROOKS
https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...022001_cvr.jpg

scarletneedle 08/12/2021 20h05

Même la couverture de Mark Books n'est pas la meilleure qu'il a faite, loin de là...

watchblue 08/12/2021 20h08

Vraiment dans ces moments là je déteste Marvel

Je viens de lire Inferno 3 et j ai été intrigué..... Bah cette annonce pète quasiment tout le suspens.

C est vraiment des abrutis des fois

scarletneedle 08/12/2021 20h10

Citation:

Envoyé par watchblue (Message 1883748)
Vraiment dans ces moments là je déteste Marvel

Je viens de lire Inferno 3 et j ai été intrigué..... Bah cette annonce pète quasiment tout le suspens.

C est vraiment des abrutis des fois

Un sage a dit :

Citation:

Envoyé par mrcitrouille (Message 1883689)
Jordan White :(

ArnaudXIII 08/12/2021 20h50

Sans moi sur ça.

Dhargo 08/12/2021 22h15

Citation:

Envoyé par scarletneedle (Message 1883747)
Même la couverture de Mark Books n'est pas la meilleure qu'il a faite, loin de là...

Ca fait moins peinture effectivement mais bon, je trouve ça pas mal, parce qu'il est parfois un peu lourd sur certaines couvertures. J'aime moins qu'avant, il ne me surprend plus.

mugiwaraya 08/12/2021 23h04

Ah oui, c'est vraiment du "tout ça pour ça". On garde pratiquement les mêmes têtes malgré un événement supposé tout chambouler.

scarletneedle 09/12/2021 20h16

Captain Carter en approche pour mars 2022...

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1469019061145251840

scarletneedle 10/12/2021 20h15

Citation:

Envoyé par scarletneedle (Message 1883832)
Captain Carter en approche pour mars 2022...

https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1469019061145251840

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...a-announcement

Citation:

Captain Carter, the fan-favorite character recently featured in Marvel Studios’ What If...? will report for duty in her very own comic series this March!

Prolific creator Jamie McKelvie, known for his defining work on characters like Captain Marvel and the Young Avengers, will now use his acclaimed talents to bring this Marvel super hero to the forefront of Marvel Comics canon, writing the series and designing the character’s brand-new look. McKelvie will be joined by rising star artist Marika Cresta, known for her recent work on STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA.

The five-issue limited series will introduce Captain Carter in an adventure that will find Peggy Carter as a woman out of time, facing the reappearance of an old foe in modern day and deciding what she stands for as the wielder of the shield.

A reality where Agent Peggy Carter took the Super-Soldier Serum instead of Steve Rogers is turned upside down when the World War II hero is pulled from the ice where she was lost in action decades before. Peggy struggles to find her footing in a modern world that’s gotten a lot more complicated – cities are louder, technology is smarter and enemies wear friendly faces. Everyone with an agenda wants Captain Carter on their side, but what does Peggy want? And will she have time to figure it out when mysterious forces are already gunning for her?

“I'm as big a fan of the Captain Carter we've seen onscreen as anybody, so I jumped at the chance to create our own version,” McKelvie said. “I'm having a great time exploring what it would be like for Peggy to wake up nearly 80 years after the end of the war. The world remembers the myth of Captain Carter, but to Peggy the reality was just yesterday. Now she finds herself in a nearly unrecognizable new world, how does she fit in? Can she be the Super Hero people want her to be?

"Exploring these questions has been really exciting, and I love the world Marika and I have come up with. I can't wait for people to see Marika's pages - there's so much life and energy to Peggy and the rest of the cast, and the action scenes are stunning."

Don’t miss this unforgettable new Marvel saga when CAPTAIN CARTER #1 hits stands on March 9!

CAPTAIN CARTER #1 (OF 5)
Written by JAMIE MCKELVIE
Art by MARIKA CRESTA
Cover by JAMIE MCKELVIE
Design Variant Cover by JAMIE MCKELVIE
On Sale 3/9

scarletneedle 10/12/2021 20h15

Je meurs d'envie de ne pas l'acheter...

Fuseau horaire GMT +2. Il est actuellement 16h22.