Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après.

Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. (http://www.buzzcomics.net/index.php)
-   News VO (http://www.buzzcomics.net/forumdisplay.php?f=192)
-   -   Mondo Marvel février 2024 (http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=86515)

scarletneedle 02/02/2024 20h39

Mondo Marvel février 2024

Ultimate X-Men #1 | Official Trailer | Marvel Comics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHETkHxRlUY

mugiwaraya 02/02/2024 22h42

Ça fait plaisir de voir un truc vraiment différent pour l'univers Ultimate! :woot:

scarletneedle 05/02/2024 19h57

La bonne nouvelle de la journée :

Citation:

Rob Liefeld is retiring from drawing and writing Marvel’s Deadpool
https://aiptcomics.com/2024/02/05/ro...tire-deadpool/

Après, comme il va encore bien palper avec le 3ème film, il peut bien faire cela...

mrcitrouille 06/02/2024 08h00

J ai surkiffé le passage ou il explique avoir écrit et dessiné les histoires les plus mémorables de Deadpool... il veut certainement parler de la mini Circle Chase (pas lui), le run de Kelly (pas lui), Cable/Deadpool (pas lui)... pu lorsqu il se demande ce que serait devenu Marvel s il n avait pas créé Cable ou Deadpool (ces persos auraient été vite oubliés sans Nicieza et Kelly)... le mec a suffisamment marqué l histoire des comics pour ne pas avoir à bullshitter à ce point tt de même

ollieno 09/02/2024 21h00

Citation:

Envoyé par mrcitrouille (Message 1949475)
J ai surkiffé le passage ou il explique avoir écrit et dessiné les histoires les plus mémorables de Deadpool... il veut certainement parler de la mini Circle Chase (pas lui), le run de Kelly (pas lui), Cable/Deadpool (pas lui)... pu lorsqu il se demande ce que serait devenu Marvel s il n avait pas créé Cable ou Deadpool (ces persos auraient été vite oubliés sans Nicieza et Kelly)... le mec a suffisamment marqué l histoire des comics pour ne pas avoir à bullshitter à ce point tt de même

Il ne fait que la même chose que Stan Lee avait fait avant lui ;)

scarletneedle 09/02/2024 21h09

Marvel annonce qu'il y aura 8 mini-séries, 6 one-shots et 7 titres déjà existants tie-ins à Blood Hunt de mai à juillet!!

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...entTeaser.webp

Citation:

The skies have gone dark, the sun hiding its face from the carnage to come. The children of the night, the vampires, have risen from the dark and hidden places of the world as one to drown the Marvel Universe in blood. Earth’s final night has fallen – can even the heroes of this doomed world stem the tide of blood that is to come? Join the Avengers, Blade, Bloodline, Spider-Man, Hunter’s Moon, Tigra, Doctor Strange and Clea as the dance of death begins.

Check out the teaser checklist below.

PREPARE FOR THE VAMPIRE INVASION WITH A PEEK AT BLOOD HUNT’S SLATE OF TIE-INS!

scarletneedle 09/02/2024 21h09

8(8(
Le nouvel étouffe-chrétien made in Marvel... :roll:

scarletneedle 09/02/2024 22h20

Source AIPT

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...24001_cov.webp

Citation:

Nothing stands in the way of Doctor Doom. No hero. No villain. Not even the limits of space and time! But all things must come to an end, and this May, legendary creators Jonathan Hickman and Sanford Greene (Bitter Root) send Victor Von Doom on his final journey in DOOM #1!

This breathtaking one-shot from two of the industry’s most mind-bending talents will showcase a universe-shattering battle between Doom and Galactus! A timeless testament to Doom’s unmatched hubris, determination, and self-preservation, DOOM #1 will encapsulate everything that makes Doom one of pop culture’s greatest villains in one standalone saga perfect for all fans. Witness Doom team up with one of the only people he respects—Valeria Richards—to save all that is and to try to attain a cosmic status that he’s only ever dreamed of!

IN THE NEAR FUTURE…DOOM ALONE MUST SAVE THE MARVEL UNIVERSE! Witness Doctor Doom on a journey unlike any he has undertaken before! With Valeria Richards at his side, Doom goes on a quest to harness more power than any human has ever wielded before in order to try to stop Galactus from bringing about the death of the universe!

“Growing up reading Marvel comics, I became fascinated by Doctor Doom and how he potentially is the center of the entire Marvel Universe!” Greene shared. “He is one of my bucket list characters and this story is somewhat a love letter to Doom and Marvel.”

“Sanford and I have been waiting to work together for quite a while, so when he told me that he’d come up with an amazing Doom story and he wanted me to help out, I jumped at the chance,” Hickman added. “It’s a giant-sized story about a giant-sized character and I can’t tell you how excited I am to get to write Doom again.”

“Jonathan is a longtime friend and he always amazes me with his vast knowledge of all types of things, especially the Marvel universe,” Greene continued. “I couldn’t think of anyone better to collaborate with.”

Behold Sanford Greene’s cover and preorder DOOM #1 at your local comic shop! For more information, visit Marvel.com.

DOOM #1
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN & SANFORD GREENE
Art and Cover by SANFORD GREENE
On Sale 5/15

scarletneedle 10/02/2024 18h25

Source Marvel

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...4001_cover.jpg

Citation:

This May, legendary storyteller Garth Ennis returns to Marvel Comics in GET FURY, a new five-issue limited series starring two characters he helped define for the modern age: Nick Fury and Frank Castle.

Joining Ennis will be frequent collaborator and superstar artist Jacen Burrows, along with acclaimed artist Dave Johnson for the series’ covers. This trio of talent will pit two of comics’ most formidable soldiers against each other in a bold and pulse-pounding saga set during the Vietnam War.

In addition to a return of Ennis, the retro series also marks an exciting comeback for Nick Fury and Frank Castle, two iconic characters who have passed on their mantles in present-day continuity. The MAX-rated saga kicks off when Frank is assigned what might be the most dangerous mission of his career: to assassinate Nick Fury!

It’s 1971, there is a war raging in Vietnam, and Nick Fury has been captured by the Viet Cong. At this moment, they don’t quite understand that they have in their possession a man who knows enough secrets to damage the United States beyond comprehension. The C.I.A., however, DOES realize this, and they can’t risk their enemy getting those secrets, so they dispatch the most deadly man in the U.S. Army: LT. Frank Castle.

On writing the characters again, Ennis shared, "There’s a nice sense of things coming full circle with GET FURY; the editor is my good friend Nick Lowe, who handled BORN back at the beginning some 20+ years ago, and just like that story, this one sees Frank Castle as a U.S. Marine in Vietnam (in fact, it goes some way to explaining how he ended up at Firebase Valley Forge in the first place)."

"As the two most violent men in mainstream comics, Fury and Frank work well together—just like they did in the Vietnam sequence of FURY: MY WAR GONE BY. All in all, if GET FURY turns out to be the last time I write Frank, I think it’ll make for a worthy farewell," he said.

"I never have more fun on a project than I do with Garth, and his work with these two characters is world class," Burrows added. "Getting to bring this chapter of their saga to life was extremely exciting to me as a huge fan of those previous books. And I think I am in the minority of artists that really enjoy the research aspect of doing a period book, so getting to draw a comic set at the tail end of the Vietnam War was a fun challenge."

GET FURY #1 (OF 5)
Written by GARTH ENNIS
Art by JACEN BURROWS
Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
Variant Cover by JACEN BURROWS
On Sale 5/1

scarletneedle 12/02/2024 18h52

Source Marvel

Marvel commence déjà à spoiler Blood Hunt en annonçant le 1er tie-in et aussi le 1er héros passé de l'autre côté avec la mini-série Black Panther: Blood Hunt par Cheryl Lynn Eaton et Farid Karami :

Citation:

When BLOOD HUNT kicks off this May, no place in the Marvel Universe will be safe from the vampire’s invasion—not even the proud nation of Wakanda!

Spinning directly out of the startling developments of Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s BLOOD HUNT comes BLACK PANTHER: BLOOD HUNT, a three-issue event tie-in series written by Cheryl Lynn Eaton (MARVEL'S VOICES) and drawn by Farid Karami (VENOM: LETHAL PROTECTOR).

BLACK PANTHER: BLOOD HUNT sees the recently exiled T’Challa finally returning to Wakanda’s capital city. Only he now serves a different nation entirely: the vampire nation! One of the vampire’s first—but certainly not last—victims, T’Challa finds himself caught in a soul-crushing struggle between protecting his people from his new brothers and satisfying his new overpowering thirst for blood.

Threatening his legacy as king as well as his deep connection with the Panther God, T’Challa reluctantly embarks on a quest from the vampire overlord to find an ancient power. In the process, he’ll unearth long-buried secrets about Wakanda’s own secret history with creatures of the night as Eaton and Karami introduce new blood-sucking villains inspired by real African legend and mythology.

"Long live the king! Literally! While T'Challa has always been the height of human excellence, steering such a legendary character as he navigates a supernatural battlefield populated with gods and monsters—all while adapting to a form and newfound powers unfamiliar to him—has been a treat," Eaton said. "T'Challa’s royal status is not just Wakandan in nature, but vampiric as well. And I can’t wait to explore both of those bloodlines. No pun intended!"

"Once I read the script, I was delightfully surprised about where the story was going and how cool the tone and atmosphere were," Karami added. "The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes animated series was my introduction to most of Marvel's super heroes, and Black Panther was my favorite character there. The chance to draw T'Challa as a vampire battling other vampires and some African mythological demons in such an epic yet dark tale has been a dream come true."

BLACK PANTHER: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by CHERYL LYNN EATON
Art by FARID KARAMI
Cover by ANDREA SORRENTINO
On Sale 5/29

scarletneedle 12/02/2024 18h52

Et donc vu le personnage, il est évident qu'à la fin, il y aura un retour à la normale... :beu:

scarletneedle 12/02/2024 21h28

Source Marvel

Annonce du 2ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Union Jack the Ripper: Blood Hunt par Cavan Scott et Kev Walker :

Citation:

When BLOOD HUNT kicks off in May, vampires will emerge from the shadows to stake their claim on Earth. But around every corner of the Marvel Universe is a super hero ready to fight back the hordes!

The fate of the UK will be placed in their flag-bearing hero, Union Jack, who upgrades himself into a one-man vampire slaying army in UNION JACK THE RIPPER: BLOOD HUNT, a three-issue event tie-in series written by New York Times bestselling author Cavan Scott (STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC) and drawn by acclaimed artist Kev Walker (GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY).

Scott and Walker will deliver a Union Jack story like you’ve never seen before as the iconic British hero armors up, grabs his trusty Webley pistol, liberates a medieval longsword, straps on some grenades, and heads out to slaughter the blood-sucking masses in a way that would make the Punisher envious! Union Jack’s solo mission will place him at war with a specific brood of vampires targeting his homeland, all led by a mysterious villain known as the Hunger!

"It's going to be more brutal than anything we've seen from Union Jack as his methods shift to match the ferocity of an empowered enemy," Scott shared. "Working with Kev Walker on this book is a dream, as we both embrace our love of horror in every panel. But it's not going to just be a gorefest for all involved. The miniseries will be asking some big, heartfelt questions appropriate for a character who wears his country's flag on his chest. What does that mean when everything you believe in is turned on its head, when everything you've always taken for granted shifts beneath your feet?"

"There’s a couple of firsts here for me," Walker added. "I haven’t done anything this dark, either emotionally or figuratively, before. Most of the horror I’ve done before (MARVEL ZOMBIES 3 and MARVEL ZOMBIES 4) has come with large doses of humor in the mix. Any humor here is definitely black."

"It’s also the first time I’ve actually had the chance to draw something set in my part of the world," he said. "Since I live in the North of England (the opposite side of the Pennines, but near enough), it actually feels more personal. This story is also pretty blunt and brutal, like something I might have drawn at the beginning of my career in comics, so it’ll be interesting to see if I’ve mellowed over the last 35 years."

Vampires have inherited the Earth, and one lone man has made it his mission to protect it. But what does Joey Chapman, have up his sleeves? And will it be enough? And who will Union Jack have to face to keep London from falling? See him in action on Ryan Brown’s UNION JACK THE RIPPER: BLOOD HUNT #1 cover.

UNION JACK THE RIPPER: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by CAVAN SCOTT
Art by KEV WALKER
Cover by RYAN BROWN
On Sale 5/15

captain Kimchi 13/02/2024 07h00

Citation:

Envoyé par scarletneedle (Message 1949950)

Quand je vois cette couv, je ne peux m'empêcher de penser au RCM n°21 de la panthère noire :luv: .

scarletneedle 13/02/2024 20h40

Source Marvel

3ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec l'anthologie en 4 numéros Blood Hunters :

Citation:

The long night is coming, and when it does, every hero in the Marvel Universe will face the vampires’ brutal onslaught!

In addition to a host of limited series and one-shots, Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s BLOOD HUNT will spin out into a four-issue anthology series that explores the full breadth of this latest earth-shattering Marvel Comics crossover event! The blood-soaked tales found within BLOOD HUNTERS will spotlight iconic and fan-favorite Marvel characters in a wide variety of adventures. Here’s what fans can expect from the debut issue:
  • Hawkeye is on the run—but does he have enough trick arrows in his quiver to avoid both the long arm of the law and vampires out for his blood?! See Clint band together with a brave group of civilians in a pulse-pounding story by writer Mark Russell and artist Bob Quinn.
  • Man-Wolf and J. Jonah Jameson do a little father-son bonding—while also fighting for their lives against a horde of bloodsuckers! It’s a new chapter of one of the oddest family dynamics in the Marvel Universe by writer Christos Gage and artist Javier Garròn.
  • With Cloak missing in action, Dagger strikes out in search of new and surprising allies. Witness the genesis of Marvel’s wildest team yet: the Blood Hunters in the start of a multi-part story by Erica Schultz and Bernard Chang that will run across all four issues! Who will Dagger recruit? You’ll have to wait and see!

"It’s really exciting to write Dagger and see her assemble a team of fantastic fang hunters!" Schultz shared. "You’re going to love the dynamic between these characters, and see where the drama is!"

"It’s an honor to be contributing to BLOOD HUNTERS and the BLOOD HUNT event, and to collaborate with Erica Schultz, who’s crafted a bloody exciting story; and the masterful magician, Marcelo Maiolo, whose color work is amongst the bloody best in the medium," Chang added. "I hope the work will live up to fan expectations, as well as those of previous creators who have tackled the very same characters from when I was reading and collecting comics in my teens, like the legendary Rick Leonardi and Mike Vosburg."

BLOOD HUNTERS #1 (OF 4)
Written by MARK RUSSELL, CHRISTOS GAGE & ERICA SCHULTZ
Art by BOB QUINN, JAVIER GARRÒN & BERNARD CHANG
Cover by GREG LAND
On Sale 5/8

scarletneedle 13/02/2024 21h38

Source Marvel

4ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Dracula: Blood Hunt par Danny Lore et Vincenzo Carratù où Dracula prend sous son aile Bloodline, la fille de Blade :

Citation:

This May, as the skies of the Marvel Universe go dark and the children of the night rise to drown the Earth in blood, the most legendary vampire in history will execute a bold plan of his own!

Dracula’s pivotal role in BLOOD HUNT will play out in both Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s main series and DRACULA: BLOOD HUNT, a special three-issue tie-in series by writer Danny Lore (BLOODLINE: DAUGHTER OF BLADE) and artist Vincenzo Carratù (DEAD X-MEN). DRACULA: BLOOD HUNT will see the lord of vampires team up with none other than the daughter of his greatest nemesis: Bloodline, the daughter of Blade!

Following her hit limited series last year and her recent appearances in MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN, Brielle Brooks takes center stage as her unique family legacy makes her a key player in the upcoming crossover event. Vampires are stronger than ever before and this burgeoning slayer’s fate has always been written in blood. Now, co-creator Danny Lore returns to bring Brielle to her ultimate destiny—at the hands of Dracula!

ALL WILL BOW TO THE LORD OF VAMPIRES! Blade is Dracula’s ultimate nemesis: the most formidable vampire hunter in the world. Blade is Brielle Brooks’ father: the man who’s training her to follow in his footsteps. During BLOOD HUNT, when day is night and all is not as it appears, these enemies may find their interests—however briefly—aligned…for the fate of humanity?!

"One of the most interesting things about Dracula, for me, is that he doesn't run on mortal time, and because of that, his reasoning tends toward shadowy and full of schemes," Lore explained. "Right now, his goal is to keep Brielle safe—but what does it mean to protect the kid of the number-one thorn in your side? And why?"

"I’m obviously very excited to be part of this crossover which is spearheaded by Pepe Larraz, one of the most important artists of our entire generation," Carratù shared. "I'm very grateful to my editors for giving me the chance to be a part of this. I love drawing monsters, and Dracula is the prince of all monsters. It's always fun to be able to draw a battle between vampires because they allow you to do things that cannot be done with normal anatomies and Dracula is the icing on the cake!"

"In the early stages of a Marvel character’s history, one of the most important moments is when their world broadens to include the rest of their universe," Lore added. "In her origin, we brought the world of magic and the supernatural to Brielle, and I’m overjoyed to be a part of bringing HER to the world of capes and super heroes."

DRACULA: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by DANNY LORE
Art by VINCENZO CARRATÙ
Cover by ROD REIS
On Sale 5/8

scarletneedle 13/02/2024 21h42

Le point du jour :

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...hPWEAAYjbu.jpg

scarletneedle 13/02/2024 21h42

0 tie-in pour le moment pour moi...

Ben Wawe 14/02/2024 08h23

Allez, j'espère que Black Knight sera quelque part.

scarletneedle 14/02/2024 18h45

Source Marvel

5ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Midnight Sons: Blood Hunt par Bryan Edward Hill et Germán Peralta :

Citation:

When the eternal night falls and vampires run rampant across the globe, the Marvel Universe’s last line of defense against the supernatural band together in MIDNIGHT SONS: BLOOD HUNT!

Written by current BLADE scribe Bryan Hill and drawn by Germán Peralta (LOKI), the three-issue tie-in series will spin directly out of the shocking events of BLOOD HUNT #1. Starring Blade, Johhny Blaze, Danny Ketch, Victoria Montesi, and more, this iconic team’s critical mission will involve more than just slaughtering through the vampire invasion—they’ll also be forced to tragically spill the blood of one of their own!

The return of the Midnight Sons! What do you get when you cross two Ghost Riders, a daywalker, their supernatural-hunting friends, and a horde of vampires swarming the Earth? A whole lot of fangs, fire and penance… Don’t miss the original Midnight Sons reunite to deal with the shocking threat unleashed in BLOOD HUNT!

"FINALLY, the world realizes I'm a 'horror guy' and I'm grateful," Hill said. "Working with Blade has been a blast, and what I'm doing with MIDNIGHT SONS is maybe even more ferocious than that. This event is really exciting, the hype is real, and what I have planned for this will hopefully satisfy fans of action... and terror."

"I’m really excited to be part of this crossover, especially because I love the mix between super heroes and horror—the possibilities are infinite," Peralta shared. "In this particular case, I have the chance to draw the coolest Marvel characters, it's one of the highlights of this project—Blade, Ghost Rider, and of course, a lot more that I can't mention! It's always a pleasure to be in front of a new challenge when you’re free to play using inks and different kinds of textures to create some dark environments and characters. I hope the readers enjoy this as much as I do."

MIDNIGHT SONS: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by BRYAN HILL
Art by GERMÁN PERALTA
Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 5/29

scarletneedle 14/02/2024 18h47

Toujours sans moi...

watchblue 14/02/2024 18h59

Bah on est juste sur la grosse menace de l année... ça lasse un peu

scarletneedle 14/02/2024 21h07

Source Marvel

6ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Strange Academy: Blood Hunt par Daniel José Older et Luigi Zagaria :

Citation:

Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s BLOOD HUNT will unleash one of the greatest mystical threats to ever hit the Marvel Universe, and naturally, one of the crossover event’s most daring conquests will take place at the headquarters of Marvel magic: the Strange Academy!

That’s right! The kids from one of the decade's best new series find themselves at center stage of the Marvel event of 2024 in STRANGE ACADEMY: BLOOD HUNT, a three-issue tie-in series from writer Daniel José Older (STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC) and artist Luigi Zagaria (DEADPOOL)! The beloved cast of young sorcerers will take it upon themselves to free Earth from the eternal night by diving into the dark pages of the legendary—and immensely dangerous—Darkhold!

The vampire onslaught of BLOOD HUNT knows no bounds, reaching all the way down to New Orleans, Louisiana, home of the Strange Academy! Doyle Dormammu, Zoe Laveau, Shaylee Moonpeddle, Germán Aguilar, and Toth get embroiled in an adventure that will take them around the Marvel Universe and right into the center of the BLOOD HUNT action! Their mission: find the ancient Darkhold and cast the spell that will destroy all vampires. There’s just one problem… Agatha Harkness boldly transformed the Darkhold into a child in last year’s CONTEST OF CHAOS!

"As a huge fan of the incredible work of Skottie Young and Humberto Ramos, I was beyond honored to be able to jump into the world of Strange Academy!" Older said. "And what better way to do it than in this epic crossover event? Truly a comic writer's dream come true. I've spent the past couple weeks walking around my home city of New Orleans, dreaming up thrilling adventures for these kids, and I can't wait to watch them come to life in Luigi Zagaria's brilliant art."

"I’m a big fan of Strange Academy. It attracted me immediately from the first issue and I loved the work done by Skottie Young and Humberto Ramos. I already walked through the gates of the academy last year in MIDNIGHT SUNS, and the chance to create pages of something so new thrills me," Zagaria shared. "Drawing the kids’ various forms of magic, each full of color, and contrasting them with the dark tones of the story has been inspiring, and knowing that this will be part of a crossover involving the entire Marvel Universe excites me."

STRANGE ACADEMY: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by DANIEL JOSÉ OLDER
Art by LUIGI ZAGARIA
Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
On Sale 5/8

scarletneedle 14/02/2024 21h14

Toujours pas...
Au moins, j'économise! :D

scarletneedle 15/02/2024 18h54

Source Marvel

7ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Amazing Spider-Man: Blood Hunt avec Morbius par Justina Ireland et Marcelo Ferreira :

Citation:

Among the Marvel Universe’s blood suckers, one stands out as the most tragic: Morbius, the Living Vampire! When vampire legions unite and usher in the eternal night, Morbius’ unique self-inflicted bloodlust may hold the key to reversing it—or strengthening it!

Spider-Man will be tasked to find his iconic vampiric villain in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT, a new tie-in series spinning out of Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s BLOOD HUNT crossover event. Written by Justina Ireland (DEADPOOL: SEVEN SLAUGHTERS) and drawn by artist Marcelo Ferreira (MOON KNIGHT: CITY OF THE DEAD), SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT will see Spidey team up with Misty Knight and the Lizard to rescue Morbius—who has already fallen into the vampire overlord’s clutches!

"Getting to write Morbius, The Living Vampire, has been a lot of fun," Ireland shared. "He’s always been a delightful foil to Spider-Man and other heroes of the Marvel Universe, and I hope I can capture the determination to change one’s fate that I’ve always loved about the character. Well, that and the brooding."

"I was really excited when my editor invited me to be a part of the BLOOD HUNT crossover by means of penciling the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN tie-in limited series!" Ferreira added. "It is double special for me, because it is a return to two characters that I've drawn before and that have a special place in my heart: Spidey and Morbius! Or maybe I can say triple special, because it also involves vampires. I think my art perfectly matches these darker themes."

Spidey’s mission in BLOOD HUNT has become clear and, of course, it involves his old friend Michael Morbius. After he discovers the importance of his fanged foe in the vampire’s overall plans, Peter will have to decide if he needs to take him out or save him!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by JUSTINA IRELAND
Art and Cover by MARCELO FERREIRA
On Sale 5/15

scarletneedle 15/02/2024 19h18

Pas un tie-in à Blood Hunt mais sûrement le type de titres qui nous attend avec la sortie de Deadpool & Wolverine : plein de titres exploitant le(s) personnage(s) (un team-up à venir? :p) et donc voilà la mini-série Hellverine par Benjamin Percy et Julius Ohta.

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...NE2024001.webp

Citation:

Last year, writer Benjamin Percy set the comic world ablaze with the debut of Hellverine in the explosive Ghost Rider/Wolverine: Weapons Of Vengeance, crossover. And this May, HELLVERINE returns!

When a demonic force known as Bagra-ghul first came to earth, it brought Logan and Ghost Rider together to hunt it before it possessed Wolverine. But now, in the present day, what event will put the Hellverine back on the streets…and is he slashing his hellfire claws for good or evil? And, introducing the ALL-NEW HELLFIRE WARRIORS! Don’t miss the launch of the all-new series, brought to you by Hellverine co-creator Benjamin Percy (Wolverine, Ghost Rider) and blazing hot talent Julius Ohta (Alien, Venom)!

On the upcoming series, Percy told Bloody Disgusting, “When the Hellverine appeared in the Ghost Rider/Wolverine crossover — Weapons of Vengeance — we lit a fire. A hellfire. Readers really responded to the killer concept of Logan with a flaming skull and flaming claws on a flaming motorcycle, which is as heavy metal as it gets. So, we’re giving them more sulfur-scented mayhem in this mini-series that will thrill and terrify.”

HELLVERINE #1 (OF 4)
Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
Art by JULIUS OHTA
Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
On Sale 5/29

Dhargo 15/02/2024 19h45

Sérieusement ?
Pfffff... Ca n'en fini pas de baisser (à mes yeux).

Dhargo 15/02/2024 19h48

Citation:

Envoyé par scarletneedle (Message 1950151)
Source Marvel

6ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Strange Academy: Blood Hunt par Daniel José Older et Luigi Zagaria :

Avec Ramos aux dessins, je prenais, mais là, non !

scarletneedle 15/02/2024 20h21

Source Marvel

8ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Wolverine: Blood Hunt par Tom Waltz et Juan José Ryp :

Citation:

Whether it be Skrulls, symbiotes, or vampires, when Earth is being invaded, there’s one hero you’ll always find on the frontlines: Wolverine! When the undead rise and the eternal night falls in Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s BLOOD HUNT, Wolverine will confront them claws first in WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT.

The four-issue series will mark the Marvel Comics debut of writer Tom Waltz, known for his acclaimed work on the blockbuster hit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. Joining this rising star will be artist Juan José Ryp, who’s already delivered a beserker’s rage of Wolverine action in the character’s current solo series.

In addition to spinning directly out of BLOOD HUNT, Wolverine’s blood-soaked battles will also conclude Logan’s private war against the vampire nation, a storyline that’s been heating up over the last few years in the pages of Benjamin Percy’s epic WOLVERINE run.

Logan fights back the darkness! Wolverine’s the best there is at what he does—and today, fighting vampires is going to have to top that list! As the sky darkens across the globe and vampires reign, what hidden plot puts Logan directly in their crosshairs? Hint: It’s like nothing you’ve seen in BLOOD HUNT yet! Be there as the plot (and blood!) thickens when a secret vampire sect enacts a startling strategy that’ll take Logan—and the world—to the brink! Guest-starring some surprise characters from Wolverine’s past and the return of Louise of the Nightguard!

"I've spent much of my career writing about iconic mutants, so having my Marvel debut be a chance to put 'the best there is' through a vampiric bloodstorm in WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT is an absolute thrill of a lifetime," Waltz shared. "It’s made even better by getting to do it alongside the amazingly talented Juan José Ryp, top-notch colorist GURU-eFX, and stellar editors Mark Basso and Drew Baumgartner! Blood, bullets, claws, and fangs—nothing gets held back in our four-issue gauntlet of gore!"

"WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT… Wow. My favorite Marvel character against VAMPIRES!!! And who doesn't like vampires? (Unless you prefer werewolves). This is surely the most dynamic, bloody, and daring series I have been able to draw. I hope seeing a lot of blood doesn't scare you off!" Ryp teased.

WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 4)
Written by TOM WALTZ
Art by JUAN JOSÉ RYP
Cover by BEN HARVEY
On Sale 6/5

ArnaudXIII 15/02/2024 20h29

Citation:

Envoyé par Dhargo (Message 1950228)
Sérieusement ?
Pfffff... Ca n'en fini pas de baisser (à mes yeux).

Exactement, j'en peux plus de Marvel. Aujourd'hui, j'ai fait mes précommandes au magasin, je n'ai même pas ouvert le catalogue Marvel. Toutes ces annonces, ça ne me fait aucune envie.

scarletneedle 15/02/2024 20h39

Toujours 0 tie-in...
Ca va aller vite chez moi ce Blood Hunt. :D

scarletneedle 15/02/2024 20h41

Le point du jour :

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...r-Update4.webp

scarletneedle 15/02/2024 20h43

Vu le trait au niveau des one-shots, ça semble quand même qu'il y aura des liens entre 4 titres.

scarletneedle 16/02/2024 17h53

Source Marvel

Les 7 séries tie-ins à Blood Hunt en mai :

VENGEANCE OF THE MOON KNIGHT #5

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...5_cover_bh.jpg

Written by JED MACKAY
Art by ALESSANDRO CAPPUCCIO
Cover by DAVIDE PARATORE
On Sale 5/1

Cry for the moon! For the new and vengeful Moon Knight, taking Marc Spector’s name isn’t enough—as he now turns his sights (AND FISTS) on everything Marc held dear in life! MacKay has slowly laid the groundwork for the vampire invasion throughout his work on Moon Knight. Don’t miss the culmination of years-worth of plotting as the Midnight Mission becomes one of the few havens left during the vampire takeover!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...9_cover_bh.jpg

Written by ZEB WELLS
Art and Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
On Sale 5/8

Spidey is caught in the fangs of BLOOD HUNT! Vampires are running rampant through New York City and while the Avengers are caught in the middle, someone has to take care of the citizens of the Big Apple. That person? Yep, Spider-Man. But if only it were that simple. Things never are and this issue leads directly into Spider-Man’s larger role in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT!

AVENGERS #14

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...4_cover_bh.jpg

Written by JED MACKAY
Art by C.F. VILLA
Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
On Sale 5/8

New team lineup debuts! With the current Avengers tied up and under siege during BLOOD HUNT, Captain Marvel calls for aid—and who better to assemble a new team of Avengers than Steve Rogers? Captain America gathers the forces of Quicksilver, Hawkeye, Hercules and Hazmat to take on the hordes of vampires attacking all over the world. And when they encounter an organized army of vampires in uniform led by a surprise villain, it gets personal!

DOCTOR STRANGE #15

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...023015_cov.jpg

Written by JED MACKAY
Art by PASQUAL FERRY
Cover by ALEX ROSS
On Sale 5/8

Doctor Strange... the vampire?! Picking up immediately after the shocking events of BLOOD HUNT #1, Strange and Clea must help the heroes of Earth fight back against the vampire army! But is it already too late for our Sorcerer Supreme?

VENOM #33

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...3_cover_bh.jpg

Written by AL EWING
Art by JUAN FERREYRA
Cover by CAFU
On Sale 5/8

Vampires sink their teeth into symbiotes! As the earth is smothered in eternal night, Venom unleashes their lethal justice on the hordes of bloodsucking vampires threatening the innocents of New York City. But there’s one vampiric foe that thirsts not for blood—but for SYMBIOTES! Vampires aren’t the only threat—the dead now rise! Lee Price, one-time host to the Venom symbiote, has been ripped from his grave. And he’s got a bone…or a brain to pick…with his old partner!

FANTASTIC FOUR #21

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...1_cover_bh.jpg

Written by RYAN NORTH
Art by IVAN FIORELLI
Cover by ALEX ROSS
On Sale 6/12

Can Marvel's First Family formulate a cure? Reed and Alicia are in New York for a day trip to an art museum, when suddenly the skies turn black with Darkforce energy and vampires attack, everywhere, all at once! It’s Reed Richards versus the world as he tries to save everyone he can—AND come up with a cure for vampirism! But vampires are magic, illogical, and impossible. Can Reed come up with a cure? And even if he can’t, how is he going to keep all the survivors alive and safe? And can Sue, Ben, and Johnny, all alone in Arizona, keep their families safe? It’s a BLOOD HUNT tie-in you won’t want to miss as the Fantastic Four take on a world overrun with vampires!

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #21

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...1_cover_bh.jpg

Written by CODY ZIGLAR
Art by TRAVEL FOREMAN
Cover by FEDERICO VICENTINI
On Sale 6/12

Lost in the endless night! Unstoppable hordes of bloodsucking vampires ravage the Earth beneath pitch-black skies of Earth’s last night! But vampire-slayer Blade has a plan, and his only hope for victory rests with Miles Morales! But Blade’s mission comes with a cost—one Spider-Man may be unwilling to pay!

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...er-update5.jpg

scarletneedle 16/02/2024 20h01

Citation:

Envoyé par scarletneedle (Message 1950223)
Pas un tie-in à Blood Hunt mais sûrement le type de titres qui nous attend avec la sortie de Deadpool & Wolverine : plein de titres exploitant le(s) personnage(s) (un team-up à venir? :p) et donc voilà la mini-série Hellverine par Benjamin Percy et Julius Ohta.

:D :lol:

Trop prévisibles les gars!

Source Marvel

Joe Kelly et Adam Kubert sont aux commandes de la mini-série Deadpool & Wolverine: WWIII débutant en mai :

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2.../img_0230.jpeg

Citation:

The most intensely mismatched team-up in comics and pop culture, the best there is and the merc with the mouth, undergoes a radical change in an all-new three-part, globe-spanning saga for the ages in DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE: WWIII #1.

On stands this May, acclaimed writer Joe Kelly makes his return to Deadpool in the new series alongside legendary artist Adam Kubert. The mysterious Delta believes in change. Change is good. But as he sets his sights on Deadpool, and Wolverine is caught up in the plot, is the third time really the charm, or the curse? Get ready for WWIII to erupt on the scene with the wildest duo in comics!

On writing the upcoming series, Kelly told IGN, "There were so many factors that made me say yes to writing this book. Adam Kubert was number one. I worked with Adam during my early Marvel career and have been a fan of his ever since—both as an artist and a human. So, working with him again? No brainer, yes please."

"The second reason was Wolverine," he continued. "As much as this is a buddy-book, Logan is the entry point to the story, which gave me a chance to explore this character I love. His voice, his perspective on the world, all of it gave me a unique way to approach an epic team-up..."

"And then, big number three... there's the body horror," he added. "Deadpool and Wolverine together allow for a bloody playground of a story. A tale of self-examination and introspection as told through some seriously jaw-dropping nastiness thanks to Adam's deft hands. It's a dark, funny, messy ride I hope everyone enjoys as much as I do."

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE: WWIII #1 (OF 3)
Written by JOE KELLY
Art and Cover by ADAM KUBERT
On Sale 5/1

scarletneedle 16/02/2024 20h03

Par contre, je vais faire... :oups:

scarletneedle 16/02/2024 20h10

Source Marvel

Avant-dernier arrêt à Krakoa en mai :

CABLE #4 (OF 4)

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...4004_cover.jpg

Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
Art by SCOT EATON
Cover by WHILCE PORTACIO
On Sale 5/1

Time's run out—the Neocracy is at your door! As the fate of the world hangs in the balance, Cable faces both a devastating betrayal and an impossible decision! Will he be able to stem the tides of the Neocracy, or will he and the rest of the Marvel Universe be subsumed? Don't miss out on this explosive series finale!

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...2018_cover.jpg

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art by PATCH ZIRCHER
Cover by KAEL NGU
On Sale 5/1

Side by side with... Magneto! For years, the Master of Magnetism was Iron Man’s greatest fear. But to take down Orchis, will Tony have to work with the X-Men’s former adversary? And will a fight against every Sentinel on Earth be too much for even these two powerhouses?

X-MEN #34

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...1034_cover.jpg

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art and Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
On Sale 5/1

The end is nigh! The Krakoan Age is nearly at an end…and what might be the final battle of the heroes of Krakoa! One last stop before the fall and rise come to their conclusion…and everything changes!

WOLVERINE #49

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...0049_cover.jpg

Written by VICTOR LAVALLE & BENJAMIN PERCY
Art by GEOFF SHAW
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
On Sale 5/8

Armor up for the penultimate part of 'Sabretooth War!' Wolverine is powerless—but not defenseless. Forge made Logan one last invention, and with the lives of the X-Men and all mutants on the line, it’s time to unleash the ultimate weapon! COLLECTORS’ NOTE: Featuring the full debut of the Adamantium Armor!

X-MEN: FOREVER #3 (OF 4)

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...4003_cover.jpg

Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art by LUCA MARESCA
Cover by MARK BROOKS
On Sale 5/8

Now… War in Krakoa! A hunt in the White Hot Room! And a heartwarming family reunion (by which we mean "possibly involving setting fire to someone's heart with a flamethrower"). Spinning out from RISE OF THE POWERS OF X and IMMORTAL X-MEN comes a must-read for the conclusion of the Krakoan Age!

X-MEN: FOREVER #4 (OF 4)

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...4004_cover.jpg

Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art by LUCA MARESCA
Cover by MARK BROOKS
On Sale 5/15

…and forever! Our secrets, sinister or otherwise, are over. X-MEN FORVER ends with a question—after everything, do we have Hope or not? From between the pages of IMMORTAL X-MEN and RISE OF THE POWERS OF X, the final secrets of the Krakoan Age are revealed here!

FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X #5 (OF 5)

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...4005_cover.jpg

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art by LUCAS WERNECK
Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
On Sale 5/22

The battle for the future! It all comes down to this: Orchis versus the X-Men, winner take the future! Orchis has pushed mutantkind to their lowest point ever, but that just means the X-Men have had to fight back like never before. Will it be enough? We continue to barrel toward the conclusion of the Krakoan Age as the two stories that are one come to an end!

WOLVERINE #50

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...0050_cover.jpg

Written by BENJAMIN PERCY & VICTOR LAVALLE, LARRY HAMA & MORE
Art by CORY SMITH, GEOFF SHAW, JAVI FERNÁNDEZ, DANIEL PICCIOTTO & MORE
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
On Sale 5/22

Creed vs. Logan—The final showdown! It’s all come down to this: the final battle between Wolverine and Sabretooth. The Sabretooth War concludes in the way it began—a violent, bloody battle—but who will be left standing? Plus: Special short stories celebrating fifty issues of this run and 50 years of Wolverine, from legendary Logan scribes including Larry Hama, as well as a final send-off from Benjamin Percy and Javi Fernández, and some special surprises!

RISE OF THE POWERS OF X #5 (OF 5)

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...4005_cover.jpg

Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art and Cover by LUCIANO VECCHIO
On Sale 5/29

The battle for all time! The X-epic concludes in a battle between those who are outside time and that which is now and forever...and the result is being decided by whether someone can ultimately make the right choice. The end of the Krakoan Age barrels our way as the two series that are one conclude!

Et surtout :

Citation:

Stay alert next month for the announcement of the grand finale milestone issue of X-MEN coming in June!

Dhargo 16/02/2024 20h32

Y en a qui sont hypés par ça ?

Zeid 17/02/2024 17h20

Perso, j'attends surtout de voir sur quoi ça va repartir... j'apprécie que l'idée de Krakoa ait été traitée jusqu'au bout, même si j'ai lâché depuis un moment; j'aimerai qu'on revienne à quelque chose d'un peu plus simple, avec un peu moins de perso; Krakoa m'a donné le sentiment d'être immergé dans un crossover X avec 50 tie-in durant des années :/

pietro 17/02/2024 18h13

Citation:

Envoyé par Zeid (Message 1950424)
Perso, j'attends surtout de voir sur quoi ça va repartir... j'apprécie que l'idée de Krakoa ait été traitée jusqu'au bout, même si j'ai lâché depuis un moment; j'aimerai qu'on revienne à quelque chose d'un peu plus simple, avec un peu moins de perso; Krakoa m'a donné le sentiment d'être immergé dans un crossover X avec 50 tie-in durant des années :/

Ca résume assez bien ma pensée.
Pas vraiment de hype sur cette fin de Krakoa, mais tres curieux d'avoir des infos sur le realunch

scarletneedle 21/02/2024 19h54

Citation:

Envoyé par scarletneedle (Message 1950246)
Vu le trait au niveau des one-shots, ça semble quand même qu'il y aura des liens entre 4 titres.

^^

Source Marvel

4 des 8 one-shots tie-ins à Blood Hunt concernent à chaque fois un X-Man en juin et juillet :

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – JUBILEE #1

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...024001_cov.jpg

Written by PREETI CHHIBBER
Art by ENID BALÁM
Cover by ERICA D'URSO
On Sale 6/12

Fangs and fireworks! Running from the past is one race you'll never win—and as darkness suffuses the world, Jubilee’s past as a vampire is back to take a big bite out of her! It's gonna take more than a couple plasma bursts to get out of this one, Jubilation...

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – MAGIK #1

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...024001_cvr.jpg

Written by ASHLEY ALLEN
Art by JESÚS HERVÁS
Cover by ROD REIS
On Sale 6/26

Magik raises hell! Illyana Rasputina has returned to her homeland to search her soul and steel it for what comes next. But how will she protect her first home when a vampire army descends on Russia, seeking to turn it into a living hell? She may have been forged in the fires of Limbo, but has it prepared her for the Blood Hunt?

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – PSYLOCKE #1

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...024001_cvr.jpg

Written by STEVE FOXE
Art by LYNNE YOSHII
Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA
On Sale 7/3

Ninja vs. vampires! After serving on the frontlines in the war against Orchis, Kwannon is enjoying some much-deserved downtime with her new lover Greycrow. But when darkness falls across Japan, Psylocke will wield her psionic blade against blood-sucking creatures of legend and faces a foe unlike any she’s ever seen. An all-new villain emerges in the mayhem of BLOOD HUNT!

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – LAURA KINNEY THE WOLVERINE #1

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...4001_cov_0.jpg

Written by STEPHANIE PHILLIPS
Art by ROBERT GILL
Cover by BJÖRN BARENDS
On Sale 7/17

Laura's bloodiest rescue mission yet! The vampires will stop at nothing in their bid for supremacy, including capturing mutants for hellacious experiments to boost their own power. But not on Laura Kinney’s watch! The Wolverine slices a swath through the vamps, but when she encounters the truth behind their machinations, will an unlikely ally prove to be more than she bargained for?

https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2...er-update6.jpg

Fuseau horaire GMT +2. Il est actuellement 20h56.