Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 30/08/2016, 13h05
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
News indés V.O. divers

Toutes les infos qui ne sont pas Image, Valiant, Dynamite, Dark Horse et Boom auront encore leur sujet pour cette saison 2016/2017.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 20/07/2022, 12h16
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Cool!

Citation:
Billionaire Island Returns For Another Satirical Swipe at Capitalism: Exclusive

Mark Russell and Steve Pugh are reuniting for Billionaire Island: Cult of Dogs, a sequel that promises comedy and a scathing critique of capitalism.

Screen Rant is thrilled to announce that the creative team of Mark Russell and Steve Pugh are teaming up once again to create Billionaire Island: Cult of Dogs for Ahoy Comics.

The original series, Billionaire Island, was published in 2020 and takes place in the not too distant future where climate change has devastated the world, the economy has spun out of control and the working class (as always) is struggling to survive. But things are all good for the richest of the rich, who take shelter from the crushing problems of the world on an artificial island in international waters. Ahoy Comics' satirical comic series was full of razor-sharp social commentary regarding wealth inequality, the rapidly worsening environment of Earth and the unaccountability of the elite class.

And it looks like writer Mark Russell and artist Steve Pugh are nowhere near done dressing down the state of the world. Screen Rant is excited to share the news that the creative team is returning for a sequel to their original Ahoy offering. Screen Rant has been given a plot description of the series, the cover to the first issue, as well as quotes from the creative team courtesy of Ahoy Comics. Set in the year 2046, two years after Billionaire Island collapsed, the story sees the global economy in ruins and the president of the United States resign in disgrace and flee the country. A cult has risen around Business Dog, the canine chairman of Billionaire Island. The first series' protagonist, Trent, is continuing to hunt down billionaires for the harm that they have caused the working class. "In this brave new world, some Americans have used the sudden absence of the billionaire class to begin building cities to withstand the growing climate devastation, while others invest their hopes for survival in a new cult, centered around a very familiar canine...But who's the man behind the dog?"

Series author Mark Russell says that Billionaire Island: Cult of Dogs "...tells the story of how a planet doubles down on its faith that money will save them and how a dog becomes the focal point of that ill-advised religion." Artist Steve Pugh succinctly sums up the sequel as being about "A man, some mercenaries, total societal collapse, the end of everything, and his dog."

The latest chapter for Billionaire Island is a fantastic opportunity for Ahoy Comics, as well as Steve Pugh and Mark Russell, to continue delivering poignant, yet comedic and timely messages about the state of the world. In a society that’s growing highly aware of its ills, content that isn't afraid to tell its readers the hardest truths is needed more than ever. Will this next offering from Ahoy leave readers laughing and contemplating the consequences of unchecked capitalism? Readers will have to find out for themselves when Mark Russell and Steve Pugh's Billionaire Island: Cult of Dogs releases this fall.
https://screenrant.com/billionaire-i...uel-cult-dogs/
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 23/08/2022, 18h02
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Bleeding Cool

Citation:
Joe Quesada became known in the 1990s for his work on Valiant titles, before moving to Marvel and DC with comics such as Batman: Sword of Azrael and X-Factor, before forming his own company, Event Comics with Jimmy Palmiotti to publish his own comics, including Ash. In 1998, Joe Quesada joined Palmiotti as an editor of Marvel Comics' Marvel Knights line, before becoming editor-in-chief of Marvel in 2000. He was named Chief Creative Officer of Marvel Entertainment in 2010, re-titled executive vice president and creative director in October 2019 when Kevin Feige took the CCO role. And the end of May 2022, he announced he was leaving Marvel,

He said "I won't ever be too far away, cheering my Marvel family on and contributing from time to time, including something I'm thrilled about for later this year. I also have several insanely cool projects of my own that you'll be hearing about in the coming months, including a short indie film I'm writing and directing. Stay tuned!… My family and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Without your love and support, we wouldn't have been able to go on this crazy adventure, and I hope you join us on our next one. I promise you it's going to be AMAZING!"
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 24/08/2022, 12h10
scapoli scapoli est déconnecté
Éleveur de lapins-volants

scapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalonscapoli porte un slip rouge par dessus son pantalon
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
J'ai l'impression que l'article de Bleeding cool n'est déjà plus accessible... Et la marque semble déjà déposée : https://amazingcomics.com/... Bizarre.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/08/2022, 20h28
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Twitter

Dave Marquez l'avait teasé : après Batman:Killing Time, il passe au creator owned et débarque chez Zestworld avec The Unchosen dont le 1er chapitre peut être lu dans le lien ci-dessous :

https://www.zestworld.com/davidmarquez/the-unchosen

Citation:
Thirteen-year-old Aida has been told that she is humanity's last hope, something she fully believes until a band of young people wielding awesome mystical powers reveal to her that everything she has been told is a lie - a lie that they have each been told as well. Taken in by this team of misfit rejected Chosen Ones, Aida must now seek the truth – of her past, her power, and the nature of the real threat clawing its way into our world.

Series Credits:
David Marquez - story and art
Marissa Louise - color art
D.C. Hopkins - lettering and design
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 31/08/2022, 07h57
ArnaudXIII ArnaudXIII est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

ArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de Pi
Oulala, en voilà une couverture qui fait absolument pas envie...
Zestworld est encore un nouveau publisher?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 31/08/2022, 12h02
mrcitrouille mrcitrouille est déconnecté
Terry Ridicule

mrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être conmrcitrouille a oublié d'être con
Le premier chapitre où un teaser qui ne donne tellement pas envie tant il est vide. Dommage
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/09/2022, 19h51
Fred le mallrat Fred le mallrat est déconnecté
Généalogiste sénile
-Généalogiste Sénile--Sentinelle du Temple-

Fred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec Diablo
Citation:
SPELLBOUND COMICS IS PROUD TO PRESENT

Four all-new, all-different titles ripped from the mind of legendary comic book writer JM DeMatteis (Kraven's Last Hunt, Justice league International) and brought to vivid life by co-creators/artists Shawn McManus (Sandman, Swamp Thing), Matthew Dow Smith (Doctor Who, Jupiter’s Legacy), David Baldeón (X-Factor, Ben Reilly: Spider-Man), and Tom Mandrake (Spectre, Batman).

Citation:
Welcome to Spellbound Comics, Welcome to… The DeMultiverse!

The DeMultiverse consists of four separate all-new, all-different comic books written by the legendary J.M. DeMatteis (Kraven’s Last Hunt, Justice League International, Moonshadow, and hundreds more). Each of the four titles is completely different in tone and style, and each one is co-created by a different artist…

There’s ANYMAN, illustrated by David Baldeón. A contemporary superhero book with an unexpected twist. If you’ve enjoyed JM’s work on Spider-Man, Justice League or Captain America, you’ll love this one.

GODSEND with Matthew Dow Smith. Who is Godsend? Is he a superhero? An alien? Celestial being? Check out the book JM himself describes as “Jack Kirby meets The Matrix meets Philip K. Dick.”

Then there’s LAYLA IN THE LANDS OF AFTER, an all-ages fantasy about the Afterlife, illustrated by Shawn McManus. From Moonshadow to Abadazad to Imaginalis, there is no greater writer of comic book fantasy than JM DeMatteis. LAYLA is his latest Can’t Miss in this genre.

And finally, there’s WISDOM, brought to visual life via the haunted pen of Tom Mandrake. WISDOM is a supernatural Western and, in my opinion, has the potential to be one of the best things JM has ever written. I’m not overselling here. I’ve read the full pitch. It’s so good, it’s humbling. If, like me, you’re lukewarm on Westerns, don’t be with this one — it transcends the genre and is anything but lukewarm. More like Hell hot. (I’d show myself out now, but there’s more to say!)

All four titles will be available as single issues with a Cover A drawn by the series artist and a Cover B drawn by a special guest artist. We’re keeping some of those guest artists’ names under wraps at the moment, but I can tell you that the variant cover for LAYLA IN THE LANDS OF AFTER will be done by none other than… J.H. Williams III! Folks, I’ve seen this cover and it is, to put it mildly, a banger. If you collect J.H. art, this one is simply a Must-Own. (Side note: Do you have any idea how difficult it is to send emails to a J.H. and a J.M. without typoing?!)

We will also be collecting all four titles in one softcover trade called The DeMultiverse Collection. In addition to the four complete issue #1s, The DeMultiverse Collection will include J.M.-penned introductions to each title where he discusses the genesis of the idea, its behind-the-scenes history, and why he just had to tell this story. There will also be never-before-seen artistic goodies like character designs, unpublished panels, promotional art, and more! And finally, you’ll find a very special foreword on J.M.’s career and works by an absolute legend in the comic book industry, a person who knows J.M. as well as anyone, and that person is… a secret for now.

And now for the really cool part: the part where YOU come in.

All readers who purchase either a complete set of all four #1 issues OR The DeMultiverse Collection TPB will be eligible to vote on which of the four titles will be the first to continue on. That’s right, think of these four titles as TV Pilots and only ONE is getting greenlit to series! (For now.)

No matter how successful this initial campaign is, it would not be economically feasible for my little startup publisher to greenlight all four titles for 4-6 issues immediately (unless we slow-roll their releases to a snail’s pace). So a decision must be made! And since I, myself, have never shied away from making a tough decision, I’ve decided to force YOU to make this one!

You buy. You read. You vote. We make.

Fun, right?

Now, let’s talk business…

If you’re not familiar with how crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter.com and IndieGogo.com work, creators can “pre-sell” their creations before they’re, well, created. Customers (AKA backers) put their trust in the Creators by paying up front before the product is complete, then waiting however long it takes for manufacturing (in our case assembling/printing) and fulfillment before receiving it.

Fortunately, in the case of The DeMultiverse, all four comics will be 100% ready-for-printing by the end of the campaign, so we’ll just need be a little time to assemble the extras for the Trade Paperback Collection, tally up the final number of orders, and send the files to the printer. After that, the turnaround time is anyone’s guess (this being a post-pandemic world and all), BUT we expect to have these in our hands no later than Spring 2023, at which point, we will confirm shipping addresses, and get these beauties into your clamoring hands!

You can choose to back us here on SpellboundComics.com or on Kickstarter for a 30-day period starting in early October, but we hope you’ll back here and help us save fees. In case you don’t know, Kickstarter takes about 10% off the top. The costs we pay for this site are closer to 6%. With profit margins as thin as they are in comics, that extra couple of percentage points is going to mean something. And no matter which platform you support us on, please know the buying terms are exactly the same: Your purchase is paid up front, and fulfilled months later (again, our best guess is Spring 2023), and there are no cancellations after the campaign (or pre-orders) are closed.

One other thing you should know, if you’ve never backed a crowdfunded comic, is that they cost a bit more per issue than what you’re used to paying at the Local Comic Book Store. The reason for this is simple: Larger publishers distribute between 5,000 and 100,000 copies of each of their books which allows them to amortize the upfront costs (mostly salaries and overhead) over a larger number of issues than what typically sell during crowdfunding campaigns for comic books.

The truth is, we’ll be lucky if we get to 1500 backers, yet the costs of production stay the same whether we sell 20 copies or 2,000. So the end result is that each of our small batch of comics will need to bear a larger burden of those costs. As such, we completely understand if you can’t afford to support everything we’re offering, but we do hope you’ll support at least one. And I promise you this: the quality of these books is as good as, or better than, anything else on the racks today. From the writing to the art to the colors to the letters to the covers — all work was performed by topnotch, experienced professionals who combined have worked for every major publisher in the US (and some outside the US).

That should just about cover it. If you have a question that wasn’t answered here, pop on over to our Contact Us page (link at the top or bottom of the page), and shoot us a message.

And with that, I’ll leave you with this: The comic book industry holds a special place in my heart. It provided me with countless hours of entertainment while growing up. It inspired within me ambition and passion that I took into adulthood and the pursuit of my own writing career. And it taught me stories and history and mythology and vocabulary. My #1 aim with Spellbound is to provide all of those things to YOU (and to employ a few of my favorite professionals—heroes!—along the way).

Sincerely,

David Baldy
Publisher, Spellbound Comics
Writer/Producer (link to imdb credits)
https://spellboundcomics.com/?fbclid...LddUMD9slsIguE
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/09/2022, 10h23
FredGri FredGri est déconnecté
Secret Identity of HB-Man

FredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que TornadeFredGri est plus orageux que Tornade
Rien que le Shawn McManus… Miam miam… Bon, plus qu'à voir si un éditeur français tentera le coup ! Parce que vu le prix du port sur Kickstarter…
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/09/2022, 12h02
ollieno ollieno est déconnecté
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Citation:
Posté par FredGri
Voir le message
Rien que le Shawn McManus… Miam miam… Bon, plus qu'à voir si un éditeur français tentera le coup ! Parce que vu le prix du port sur Kickstarter…

Si ils ne se retrouvent pas dans le catalogue Diamond, ils sont commandable (en lot des 4 titres) directement chez eux (prix à venir après la campagne KS)
Vieux 14/09/2022, 12h42
Reader of stuff

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
On les aura chez Dark Horse ou Image, c'est eux qui récupèrent ce genre de projet en général.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/09/2022, 19h05
Reader of stuff

Source: Newsarama

Un nouveau titre d'horreur par Cullen Bunn, chez Source Point Press cette fois-ci.
Il s'agit de Nightwalkers, inspiré par une nouvelle de Tara Devlin. Joe Bocardo sera au dessin,
les couleurs par Colin Johnson, et Justin Birch au lettrage.
C'est la première collaboration entre la boite de prod de Bunn, Hustle & Heart Films, et l'éditeur, deux autres sont à venir.

Citation:
The comics adaptation follows Seren, a recovering addict currently living in a mountainous rehabilitation center that's very secluded.

Nightwalkers #1 (Image credit: Source Point Press)(opens in new tab)
Although this seems idyllic, the story quickly takes a turn. Seren and the other patients wake up and find themselves locked inside the rehabilitation center with no staff to be seen. The group have to decide whether to break out, knowing they're rather isolated from civilization. Then a monster breaks in, and the decision is made for them.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/09/2022, 20h09
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/edit...something-new/

Citation:
Editor-In-Chief Mike Marts Leaves AfterShock Comics, For Something New
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/09/2022, 22h39
ollieno ollieno est déconnecté
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
qui va lui succéder chez Aftershock ???

En espérant qu'ils ne perdent pas trop en qualité (avec la concurrence de Vault, Awa , Ahoy ... c'est rude ^^)
Vieux 04/10/2022, 19h13
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Il débarque chez Mad Cave.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 04/10/2022, 19h36
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Citation:
Posté par ollieno
Voir le message
qui va lui succéder chez Aftershock ???
https://aiptcomics.com/2022/10/04/af...ingham-editor/

Brian Cunningham!!!
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages