Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Retro - Hall of Heroes

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 27/08/2018, 09h17
Fred le mallrat Fred le mallrat est déconnecté
Généalogiste sénile
-Généalogiste Sénile--Sentinelle du Temple-

Fred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec Diablo
The Thing Graphic Novel par Barry Windsor Smith (80's)

voilà des planches...

48 pages sont dipos ici
http://bronzeageofblogs.blogspot.fr/...hed-thing.html
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/08/2018, 09h24
Généalogiste sénile

Fred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec DiabloFred le mallrat mange des gauffres avec Diablo
Voilà j'ai épuisé mon stock.
Il m arrive une ou 2 fois par an d en refaire.
Dans l'attenet ou de posts d'autres buzzikis.. je recommande à ceux qui aiment les histoires de projets avortés un thread sur Comics Sanctuary avec du DC du Marvel et des séries TV/Ciné comics..:
https://forum.sanctuary.fr/t/les-projets-avortes/47944
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/08/2018, 09h25
JB JB est déconnecté
GenSen
-Généalogiste Sénile-

JB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme Spiderman
Je me demande où se situe Marvel Fanfare #15 dans ce projet. Sinon, merci pour ce panorama des What if éditoriaux
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/08/2018, 17h31
Généalogiste sénile

Emerald Twilight

Gerard Jones ne garde pas un bon souvenir de son run sur Green lantern. Il a relancé la série mais dés le 18, Kevin Dooley passa du statut d'assistant Editor à Editor.
Un manque de communication entre eux et le changement de modèle de l'industrie vers un modèle d’événements et de violence dans le contexte du lancement d'Image comics, entraîna réécritures, plots lancés par l’éditorial... et la série s'enlisa.
A l'approche du 50, ils se réunirent et tentèrent de secouer la série. L'idée était un conflit entre gardiens de l'Univers et donc entre divers factions de Green Lantern.
La faction de Jordan aurait perdu et Hal aurait été remplacé pour un moment par un nouveau GL.

DC aurait finit par trouver que l'idée n'allait pas assez loin dans le contexte post Knightfall et Death Of Superman et surtout qu'il fallait changer d'équipe créative. Jones vexé démissionna et DC dut trouver un remplaçant en la personne de Marz. Il semble (je n'ai toujours pas lu l'arc qui est dans ma pile de lecture) que jusqu'au 47 Jordan avait fait le deuil de Coast City et que au 48.. il change d'état d'esprit.
Mais les sollicitations étaient déjà parue.

Jones révéla à Fanzing en 20011

Citation:

Kevin and I had gotten off on the wrong foot from the time I finally finished the initial two-year arc and was ready to make the character “mine” at last. We basically just didn’t define our relationship early. We didn’t talk about the marriage before we went to the altar, we just went up there with these romantic dreams. When Kevin was Andy’s assistant he had said he wanted me to make the character mine, but I think he saw himself as still being very involved with the material, where I thought he was really going to cut me loose. I also don’t think I ever clearly articulated what I wanted to do with the series, and I think he anticipated something different. Meanwhile, he was getting a crapload of pressure from above, being a new editor at a time when Image was coming on strong and DC’s market position was slipping quickly. The more I ran with the character, the more nervous Kevin became and the more he got involved in asking for plots and rewriting, and the more I resented his hands-on involvement, and we started fighting about every damn little thing.

Basically it became a bad marriage. It was all about power and control, not making the product good. If I did something because Kevin insisted, I’d do it reluctantly, dully. If I did something because I wanted to do it, I’d fall the other way, into the worst kind of self-indulgence. And as it got worse, Kevin started rewriting more, and then things got really schizophrenic. In the last several months of my run I don’t think there was a single issue I liked, felt was mine, felt was what I’d wanted to do. And Kevin felt the same! It’s not so bad if the writer is frustrated and pissed at his editor but the finished product holds together. Writing company-owned superhero comics isn’t about anybody’s self-expression, it’s about entertaining the fans. But neither Kevin nor I were very experienced with this kind of situation, and we just couldn’t get out of the swamp. We both learned a lot from it. Neither of us would do anything like it again. Unfortunately we’d nearly killed the series by then.
Citation:
Anyway. It was obvious we needed something radically different to happen. Even before Paul, Mike and others said so, Kevin and I were talking about using issue 50 to turn everything upside down, bring in a new Green Lantern, give Hal an indefinite break, and get back to basic, exciting stories. Which meant pulling together all the subplots we’d both tossed into the soup, making sense of them and getting them out of the way. And I really, really worked on it, making it not just make sense but making it as lean and exciting as I could. And emotionally involving. Unfortunately, Denny, who was Kevin’s boss, and Paul and Mike, didn’t feel it was big enough to turn around readers’ perceptions of what by then had been a lousy comic for about a year. Particularly if the writer stayed the same. As Denny said to me later, sometimes the market has to see that a complete creative shift is occurring, including the creative team. Which makes total sense, although at the time I was very angry and frustrated. This whole series was my frustration, the series I really wanted to make great but that for four years had never felt like mine, and here I saw a chance to start over and make it good at last, and I just couldn’t get there.

What I feel worst about in retrospect is that Kevin was apparently going to bat for me again and again with his bosses, but because he wasn’t free to tell me what was going on behind the scenes, and because I was mad at him about other petty crap, I blamed him. I criticized him to his bosses, wrote a nasty fax, really puerile ways to blow off my frustration. I apologized later, and I think everyone understood that I was just a clueless freelancer, 3000 miles away. But it was an ugly finish. I quit so they didn’t have to fire me. Then they had an emergency plotting session, Paul, Mike, Denny, Archie, and Kevin, and they handed that plot to Ron Marz, who was coming up at the time, had worked with Starlin, had a cosmic resume going. And I think sales went up sharply and stayed up for quite a while. Certainly the character generated more interest after that. So you can’t criticize the decision.
https://www.cbr.com/green-lantern-em...ight-original/
http://www.fanzing.com/mag/fanzing39/iview.shtml

Dernière modification par Fred le mallrat ; 14/06/2020 à 22h36.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 28/08/2018, 18h38
Ben Wawe Ben Wawe est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Ben Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à Galactus
Les improvisations de dernière minute ne datent pas de maintenant !
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 29/08/2018, 15h04
Généalogiste sénile

Quand on lit en VF a l epoque, on se rend pas compte des contradictions..
Berf Quicksilver qui redevient méchant ou pas ou peut etre... enfin bon quicksilber à la fin des annees 80
https://www.cbr.com/quicksilver-villainy-return/
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/08/2018, 08h02
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Ben Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à Galactus
On peut dire la même depuis les années 2000.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/08/2018, 09h11
Généalogiste sénile

oui
il indique d ailleurs qu il fera surement une suite..
Simplement là tu as des contradictions entre la vision englehart et celles des autres qui sont simultanée..
Bon j aime beaucoup englehart mais là c est pas sa meilleure idee.. loin de là.. elle est mêm assz con et en plus mal foutue
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 01/09/2018, 21h08
Mandrill Mandrill est déconnecté
Super-Singe

Mandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardinMandrill joue à l'Homme-Taupe dans son jardin
Citation:
Posté par Fred le mallrat
Voir le message
Le mystère de l’île de Magneto (1981)

Dans X-Men #145-150, Cyclops et Lee Forrester s'échouent sur une étrange île avec une ville mystérieuse. Ils finissent par y trouver Magneto . A la conclusion en saura pas plus sur le mystère de cette île.
C'est par sur cette île qu'ils sont un peu plus tard, lorsqu'Illyana se fait enlever par Belasco ?
Vieux 02/09/2018, 09h33
ArnaudXIII ArnaudXIII est connecté maintenant
Dieu qui déchire sa race

ArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de Pi
Citation:
Posté par Mandrill
Voir le message
C'est par sur cette île qu'ils sont un peu plus tard, lorsqu'Illyana se fait enlever par Belasco ?

Je viens de finir le (sublime) X-Men Grand Design #2 de Piskor et effectivement, c'est sur l'île de Magneto qu'Ilyana est enlevée.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 18/09/2018, 21h39
Généalogiste sénile

SPECIAL DAREDEVIL

Simonson/Miller

Avant de quitter Daredevil, Miller avait prévu une histoire en 2 parties avec Doc Strange en Guest Star #235-236.
Le script du 1er episode existe mais la sortié a été repoussée parque le nouveau scenariste (Nocenti? je pense que c est plutot Englehart) voulait que son run commence en été (periode la plus commerciale). Cela a été repensé en One shot puis abandonné car les 2 comperes ont trouvés d'autres occupations.
Citation:
KM: Many people remember that you and Frank Miller were supposed to do a two-part story for Daredevil after Miller's Born Again. I managed to get a copy of the first part of the script, and it really is an excellent story. Can you tell me if the second part of the script was ever written? Were the pencils completed for the issue? Can you tell me why it was never completed?

WS: To the best of my knowledge, Frank never scripted Part 2. I never did pencil Part 1. And the reason was that DD was getting a new regular writer at the time after several fill-ins. The new writer wanted his first issue to come out at the beginning of the summer (the good sales period back then) so our 2 parter was put on hold for a few months. And if there's no deadline, the work never gets done--that's an old freelance rule. <g> The gist of it is that by the time Marvel was interested in having us work on the story, Frank was off doing Dark Knight and I was off doing X-Factor. So it never happened. Too bad--it was a cool story too.

http://www.manwithoutfear.com/darede...ld-tales.shtml
https://www.cbr.com/comic-book-urban...evealed-158/4/
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 18/09/2018, 22h14
Généalogiste sénile

Daredevil était Ronin

Bendis l'a avoué dans une intro d'un omnibus avengers. Echo était bien censé être DD, comme Millar avait pitché cette relance avengers à la "JLA de Morrisson" avec une tête d'affiche par famille Marvel (Wolvie, Spidey et DD pour Marvel Knights).

"New York Underground" par Warren Ellis
Projet de Warren Ellis d'un OGN devant sortir en 2000.
Il avait aussi un projet de One Shot sur le personnage avec Tommy Lee Edwards que le lancement de Marvel Knights a tué dans l'oeuf.

Ka-Zar/Daredevil '98

Citation:
Ann Nocenti: A Marvel editor called me and said pleaz pleaz pleaz, I beg you, I need a story and I need it fast, I need it yesterday, if you do this for me I promise you lots of work. He seemed sweet and I can't resist someone in need so I skipped sleep and rushed out a whacky fun tale about a lascivious sick chick who got so turned-on by Ka-Zar she almost ruined him with a rusty old virus she was carrying around. It was a boomerang revenge plot that originated with Ka-zar's brother. Anyway, one day down the road I got an abrupt, not-so-nice message on my phone machine from the "nice" editor saying that the project was killed and I never heard from him again. That's the way the business is today. Not so nice but still pretending to be.
http://www.manwithoutfear.com/interv...tml?id=Nocenti
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 18/09/2018, 23h02
Généalogiste sénile

Original Sin

Chichester et Paul Ryan ont eu un projet d'une mini en 4 # situé dans les années 1800 avec DD.
Il en parle là avec ces projets s'il était resté sur le titre (ouf..non)

Citation:
Mithra: What kind of plans did you have for both Daredevil and Elektra? You didn't really get a chance to expand because of your dismissal from the book. What can you discuss about the dismissal for those who don't know about that?

Chichester: That's a long time ago! I had more definite plans for DD in terms of him exploring his needs and personal identity through the "Jack Batlin" front, leading to him reclaiming himself through #350. There was the return of the Kingpin, in a very harsh "street wise" way, going back to his warehouse crime roots to build himself back up. We were planning on introducing several new threats to NYC, looking fill the void left by the Kingpin, and DD having to deal with it. Most of this would have been done through arcs, similar to what we started with Fall From Grace and Tree of Knowledge, alternating between "big" stories like those and more personal stories like I had done earlier in an issue I worked on with Ron Garney, 34 Hours, which was about DD doing "everyday" things around NY.

A lot of our plans in the DD office revolved around pushing the character very strongly, and almost building a "pocket" universe around him (in spite of Marvel's non interest in their own property!). We had plans for several mini-series to bolster the ongoing book, including "Hell's Kitchen", which was to be a sort of DD Year 2, and "Original Sin" which was a time travel story where DD ends up back in the late 1800s NY, in the time of Boss Tweed and Tamanny Hall. I was very much looking forward to both of those. We'd also started feeling out a DD/Predator book, at least within Marvel.

My getting fired was, as far as I know, just an idiotic decision. <G> Peter Principle in action. I don't know what was really up with that, as it was never ever discussed with me officially. After Marvel was "split up" into 5 editor in chiefs (remember that grand scheme boys and girls?), DD was taken away from longtime editor Ralph Macchio, and landed in Bobbie Chase's "Edge" universe, a supposedly "edgy" corner of the Marvel U. Marie Javins was given the hands on chore of editing DD, but while she was away on vacation, Bobbie gave the title to another writer, Marc DeMatteis. When Marie returned, she was told of this news, and that I was off the book...but that I wasn't to be told this! (Nope, all this time later, I still don't get this logic!) Anyway, I've known Marie forever and a day, so she of course did tell me. And that was anticlimactically that. While Bobbie never had the professionalism to discuss the matter with me directly, the skinny I heard was that she considered my stories "too hard" for the "average" reader. Too many syllables, too many notes, who knows? Nothing like having little faith in your audience, I always say!

Daredevil devient un West Coast Avengers
Steve Englehart devait reprendre le titre après Born Again. Il voulait que DD revienne sur la côte ouest et intègre les WCA avec Black Widow
Citation:
Mithra: You had planned on making Matt/DD move to San Francisco and join the West Coast Avengers. Why?

Englehart: He had undergone his crisis of conscience. Theoretically, he'd become a better person for it...but I'm suspicious of easy conversions. Either way, he had to bring what he'd learned back into the world. I wanted to get him out of the narrow confines he'd fallen into (short-order cook in a small NYC neighborhood)--make him work with other people in a "new" environment (that he'd once enjoyed), in a situation (highly visible superhero--that he'd once enjoyed but now didn't)--and see how those challenges affected the very different man he'd become.

Mithra: What kind of stories did you have planned at that time, since you had to follow the events in 'Born Again'?

Englehart: See above. But also, the Black Widow would have joined the WCA, and they'd have been based in the town where he and she had been happy. Bottom line, I was angling toward DD being with Natasha at work, and Matt being with Karen at home, and seeing what happened. Living in two very different worlds with two very different women...

Mithra: The all-important question: Why didn't you write Daredevil?

Englehart: I had worked all this out but there were to be three fill-in issues before I got started. When I read Ann Nocenti's, I saw that she had had DD and Tasha reestablish their relationship in a different way from the way I had already written in my first issue. I went to my editor and said "You know what I'm doing over the long term, so we have to change her one-shot." And he said "No, she's an editor. You'll have to change *your* plans." Well, as I said, I was up for the challenge of following Miller, but not if I couldn't take my best shot. So I bailed.
ouf...
http://www.manwithoutfear.com/interv...l?id=Englehart

Que devait faire Black Crow?
Juste avant Born again, le run de O'Neil se finit sur Black Crow qui semble avoir un plan englobant DD.
O'neil ne s'en souvient plus
Citation:
Mithra: In issue #225, a Native American character is shown at the end, and he claims he has to save Daredevil from some future conflict. Since you left the title with #226, this story never came to be. What were your plans with this character? What was his name?

O'Neil: Don't remember his name. I think we were going to do a longish continuity with that guy, but someone vastly higher in the chain of command than either the editor or me squelched it.
http://www.manwithoutfear.com/interv...shtml?id=ONeil

Kesel voulait que Matt devienne Maire de NY
Citation:
Mithra: I've heard that Kesel wanted to make Matt Murdock the Mayor of New York. Is that rumour true? And if it is, why didn't editorial let that happen? Were there many elements that Kesel wanted that didn't make it into the comic?

Felder: That is true. It was actually kind of cool. Bob nixed it because he had a rule that you couldn't do anything that significantly violated the continuity of "reality"--ie the mayor would have to be Guilianni today in every Marvel Comic. Bob had a lot of rules like this. He had one where no super-hero was supposed to have a beard because the "kids" wouldn't want to read about someone who looked old. You'd have to sneak Hercules' beard past him. There were a lot of rules, and I think a few were made up just to slow our momentum.
http://www.manwithoutfear.com/interv...html?id=Felder

Le Sky-Walker de Wolfman
Citation:
KM: In issue #128, there is a character (who I call 'Sky-Walker') who is walking around on 'light' and watching the battle DD is having with Death-Stalker. From what I remember, he was supposed to return, but he never appeared again in any of your issues. What were the plans for this character?

MW: The sky walker was going to lead into DDs first real SF story. I felt DD needed something more than I was giving him. I was never very happy with my DD--I never found the thing that made him mine the way Frank Miller did a year or two later. So I was trying to find things to do that interested me and therefore, I hoped, the readers. Ultimately, I couldn't find anything that made DD unique to me and asked off the title. Fortunately, Frank Miller came in after me and rejuvenated the title.
http://www.manwithoutfear.com/interv...tml?id=Wolfman

Dematteis sur DD

Citation:
Mithra: What was your take on the character on that time?

DeMatteis: What I liked -- and still like -- about Daredevil is his passion. He's a profoundly emotional, spiritual, and psychologically layered character. What I was hoping to do with my run (which was cut short after a disagreement with the editor over the book's tone and direction) was find a balance between the grim DD of the Miller years -- and the lighter DD of earlier years. Without sacrificing the strengths of either interpretation.

Mithra: Was the 'Jack Batlin' identity something you were consciously trying to 'fix'?

DeMatteis: Yes. Everyone was agreed that it was time to move away from that and put Matt Murdock back in the spotlight.

Mithra: Was there a plan on putting DD back in his yellow costume for good? Which costume do you think is the best one?

DeMatteis: My intention was to have DD in the yellow costume for quite a while -- as a sort of statement about the new direction. In fact, my plot for my final issue of Daredevil (which I only partially scripted) HAD him in the yellow costume. If you look at the issue, I think he's colored BOTH WAYS!
http://www.manwithoutfear.com/darede...iews/DeMatteis
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 18/09/2018, 23h29
satan666 satan666 est déconnecté
Dieu de l'Olympe

satan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lanternsatan666 prend sa vessie pour une Green Lantern
y à boire et à manger dans ces idées mais j'aurais voulu voir gamin :
Daredevil devient un West Coast Avengers.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/09/2018, 10h18
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Mais DD devait être sous le masque de Ronin, ou être "officiellement" dans les New Avengers ?
Ca aurait eu du sens avec les premières apparitions de Ronin, en tout cas.
Merci beaucoup.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages