Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 02/02/2024, 20h39
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Mondo Marvel février 2024

Ultimate X-Men #1 | Official Trailer | Marvel Comics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHETkHxRlUY
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/02/2024, 21h42
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Le point du jour :

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/02/2024, 21h42
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

0 tie-in pour le moment pour moi...
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/02/2024, 08h23
Ben Wawe Ben Wawe est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Ben Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à Galactus
Allez, j'espère que Black Knight sera quelque part.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/02/2024, 18h45
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Marvel

5ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Midnight Sons: Blood Hunt par Bryan Edward Hill et Germán Peralta :

Citation:
When the eternal night falls and vampires run rampant across the globe, the Marvel Universe’s last line of defense against the supernatural band together in MIDNIGHT SONS: BLOOD HUNT!

Written by current BLADE scribe Bryan Hill and drawn by Germán Peralta (LOKI), the three-issue tie-in series will spin directly out of the shocking events of BLOOD HUNT #1. Starring Blade, Johhny Blaze, Danny Ketch, Victoria Montesi, and more, this iconic team’s critical mission will involve more than just slaughtering through the vampire invasion—they’ll also be forced to tragically spill the blood of one of their own!

The return of the Midnight Sons! What do you get when you cross two Ghost Riders, a daywalker, their supernatural-hunting friends, and a horde of vampires swarming the Earth? A whole lot of fangs, fire and penance… Don’t miss the original Midnight Sons reunite to deal with the shocking threat unleashed in BLOOD HUNT!

"FINALLY, the world realizes I'm a 'horror guy' and I'm grateful," Hill said. "Working with Blade has been a blast, and what I'm doing with MIDNIGHT SONS is maybe even more ferocious than that. This event is really exciting, the hype is real, and what I have planned for this will hopefully satisfy fans of action... and terror."

"I’m really excited to be part of this crossover, especially because I love the mix between super heroes and horror—the possibilities are infinite," Peralta shared. "In this particular case, I have the chance to draw the coolest Marvel characters, it's one of the highlights of this project—Blade, Ghost Rider, and of course, a lot more that I can't mention! It's always a pleasure to be in front of a new challenge when you’re free to play using inks and different kinds of textures to create some dark environments and characters. I hope the readers enjoy this as much as I do."

MIDNIGHT SONS: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by BRYAN HILL
Art by GERMÁN PERALTA
Cover by KEN LASHLEY
On Sale 5/29
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/02/2024, 18h47
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Toujours sans moi...
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/02/2024, 18h59
watchblue watchblue est déconnecté
super héros Breton

watchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partie
Bah on est juste sur la grosse menace de l année... ça lasse un peu
Vieux 14/02/2024, 21h07
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Marvel

6ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Strange Academy: Blood Hunt par Daniel José Older et Luigi Zagaria :

Citation:
Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s BLOOD HUNT will unleash one of the greatest mystical threats to ever hit the Marvel Universe, and naturally, one of the crossover event’s most daring conquests will take place at the headquarters of Marvel magic: the Strange Academy!

That’s right! The kids from one of the decade's best new series find themselves at center stage of the Marvel event of 2024 in STRANGE ACADEMY: BLOOD HUNT, a three-issue tie-in series from writer Daniel José Older (STAR WARS: THE HIGH REPUBLIC) and artist Luigi Zagaria (DEADPOOL)! The beloved cast of young sorcerers will take it upon themselves to free Earth from the eternal night by diving into the dark pages of the legendary—and immensely dangerous—Darkhold!

The vampire onslaught of BLOOD HUNT knows no bounds, reaching all the way down to New Orleans, Louisiana, home of the Strange Academy! Doyle Dormammu, Zoe Laveau, Shaylee Moonpeddle, Germán Aguilar, and Toth get embroiled in an adventure that will take them around the Marvel Universe and right into the center of the BLOOD HUNT action! Their mission: find the ancient Darkhold and cast the spell that will destroy all vampires. There’s just one problem… Agatha Harkness boldly transformed the Darkhold into a child in last year’s CONTEST OF CHAOS!

"As a huge fan of the incredible work of Skottie Young and Humberto Ramos, I was beyond honored to be able to jump into the world of Strange Academy!" Older said. "And what better way to do it than in this epic crossover event? Truly a comic writer's dream come true. I've spent the past couple weeks walking around my home city of New Orleans, dreaming up thrilling adventures for these kids, and I can't wait to watch them come to life in Luigi Zagaria's brilliant art."

"I’m a big fan of Strange Academy. It attracted me immediately from the first issue and I loved the work done by Skottie Young and Humberto Ramos. I already walked through the gates of the academy last year in MIDNIGHT SUNS, and the chance to create pages of something so new thrills me," Zagaria shared. "Drawing the kids’ various forms of magic, each full of color, and contrasting them with the dark tones of the story has been inspiring, and knowing that this will be part of a crossover involving the entire Marvel Universe excites me."

STRANGE ACADEMY: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by DANIEL JOSÉ OLDER
Art by LUIGI ZAGARIA
Cover by HUMBERTO RAMOS
On Sale 5/8
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 14/02/2024, 21h14
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Toujours pas...
Au moins, j'économise!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 18h54
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Marvel

7ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Amazing Spider-Man: Blood Hunt avec Morbius par Justina Ireland et Marcelo Ferreira :

Citation:
Among the Marvel Universe’s blood suckers, one stands out as the most tragic: Morbius, the Living Vampire! When vampire legions unite and usher in the eternal night, Morbius’ unique self-inflicted bloodlust may hold the key to reversing it—or strengthening it!

Spider-Man will be tasked to find his iconic vampiric villain in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT, a new tie-in series spinning out of Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s BLOOD HUNT crossover event. Written by Justina Ireland (DEADPOOL: SEVEN SLAUGHTERS) and drawn by artist Marcelo Ferreira (MOON KNIGHT: CITY OF THE DEAD), SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT will see Spidey team up with Misty Knight and the Lizard to rescue Morbius—who has already fallen into the vampire overlord’s clutches!

"Getting to write Morbius, The Living Vampire, has been a lot of fun," Ireland shared. "He’s always been a delightful foil to Spider-Man and other heroes of the Marvel Universe, and I hope I can capture the determination to change one’s fate that I’ve always loved about the character. Well, that and the brooding."

"I was really excited when my editor invited me to be a part of the BLOOD HUNT crossover by means of penciling the AMAZING SPIDER-MAN tie-in limited series!" Ferreira added. "It is double special for me, because it is a return to two characters that I've drawn before and that have a special place in my heart: Spidey and Morbius! Or maybe I can say triple special, because it also involves vampires. I think my art perfectly matches these darker themes."

Spidey’s mission in BLOOD HUNT has become clear and, of course, it involves his old friend Michael Morbius. After he discovers the importance of his fanged foe in the vampire’s overall plans, Peter will have to decide if he needs to take him out or save him!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 3)
Written by JUSTINA IRELAND
Art and Cover by MARCELO FERREIRA
On Sale 5/15
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 19h18
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Pas un tie-in à Blood Hunt mais sûrement le type de titres qui nous attend avec la sortie de Deadpool & Wolverine : plein de titres exploitant le(s) personnage(s) (un team-up à venir? ) et donc voilà la mini-série Hellverine par Benjamin Percy et Julius Ohta.

Citation:
Last year, writer Benjamin Percy set the comic world ablaze with the debut of Hellverine in the explosive Ghost Rider/Wolverine: Weapons Of Vengeance, crossover. And this May, HELLVERINE returns!

When a demonic force known as Bagra-ghul first came to earth, it brought Logan and Ghost Rider together to hunt it before it possessed Wolverine. But now, in the present day, what event will put the Hellverine back on the streets…and is he slashing his hellfire claws for good or evil? And, introducing the ALL-NEW HELLFIRE WARRIORS! Don’t miss the launch of the all-new series, brought to you by Hellverine co-creator Benjamin Percy (Wolverine, Ghost Rider) and blazing hot talent Julius Ohta (Alien, Venom)!

On the upcoming series, Percy told Bloody Disgusting, “When the Hellverine appeared in the Ghost Rider/Wolverine crossover — Weapons of Vengeance — we lit a fire. A hellfire. Readers really responded to the killer concept of Logan with a flaming skull and flaming claws on a flaming motorcycle, which is as heavy metal as it gets. So, we’re giving them more sulfur-scented mayhem in this mini-series that will thrill and terrify.”

HELLVERINE #1 (OF 4)
Written by BENJAMIN PERCY
Art by JULIUS OHTA
Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
On Sale 5/29
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 19h45
Dhargo Dhargo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Sérieusement ?
Pfffff... Ca n'en fini pas de baisser (à mes yeux).
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 19h48
Dhargo Dhargo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Source Marvel

6ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Strange Academy: Blood Hunt par Daniel José Older et Luigi Zagaria :

Avec Ramos aux dessins, je prenais, mais là, non !
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 20h21
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Marvel

8ème tie-in à Blood Hunt avec la mini-série Wolverine: Blood Hunt par Tom Waltz et Juan José Ryp :

Citation:
Whether it be Skrulls, symbiotes, or vampires, when Earth is being invaded, there’s one hero you’ll always find on the frontlines: Wolverine! When the undead rise and the eternal night falls in Jed MacKay and Pepe Larraz’s BLOOD HUNT, Wolverine will confront them claws first in WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT.

The four-issue series will mark the Marvel Comics debut of writer Tom Waltz, known for his acclaimed work on the blockbuster hit Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. Joining this rising star will be artist Juan José Ryp, who’s already delivered a beserker’s rage of Wolverine action in the character’s current solo series.

In addition to spinning directly out of BLOOD HUNT, Wolverine’s blood-soaked battles will also conclude Logan’s private war against the vampire nation, a storyline that’s been heating up over the last few years in the pages of Benjamin Percy’s epic WOLVERINE run.

Logan fights back the darkness! Wolverine’s the best there is at what he does—and today, fighting vampires is going to have to top that list! As the sky darkens across the globe and vampires reign, what hidden plot puts Logan directly in their crosshairs? Hint: It’s like nothing you’ve seen in BLOOD HUNT yet! Be there as the plot (and blood!) thickens when a secret vampire sect enacts a startling strategy that’ll take Logan—and the world—to the brink! Guest-starring some surprise characters from Wolverine’s past and the return of Louise of the Nightguard!

"I've spent much of my career writing about iconic mutants, so having my Marvel debut be a chance to put 'the best there is' through a vampiric bloodstorm in WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT is an absolute thrill of a lifetime," Waltz shared. "It’s made even better by getting to do it alongside the amazingly talented Juan José Ryp, top-notch colorist GURU-eFX, and stellar editors Mark Basso and Drew Baumgartner! Blood, bullets, claws, and fangs—nothing gets held back in our four-issue gauntlet of gore!"

"WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT… Wow. My favorite Marvel character against VAMPIRES!!! And who doesn't like vampires? (Unless you prefer werewolves). This is surely the most dynamic, bloody, and daring series I have been able to draw. I hope seeing a lot of blood doesn't scare you off!" Ryp teased.

WOLVERINE: BLOOD HUNT #1 (OF 4)
Written by TOM WALTZ
Art by JUAN JOSÉ RYP
Cover by BEN HARVEY
On Sale 6/5
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 20h29
ArnaudXIII ArnaudXIII est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

ArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de PiArnaudXIII a trouvé la dernière décimale de Pi
Citation:
Posté par Dhargo
Voir le message
Sérieusement ?
Pfffff... Ca n'en fini pas de baisser (à mes yeux).

Exactement, j'en peux plus de Marvel. Aujourd'hui, j'ai fait mes précommandes au magasin, je n'ai même pas ouvert le catalogue Marvel. Toutes ces annonces, ça ne me fait aucune envie.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 20h39
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Toujours 0 tie-in...
Ca va aller vite chez moi ce Blood Hunt.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages