mr nix mr nix est déconnecté
Pere Noel a la retraite

mr nix change la caisse du Fauve
Ah mince, le pauvre.
Vieux 10/09/2008, 08h43
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
[B]Liam Sharp[/B] est désormais exclu DC.
Source : [URL="http://www.newsarama.com/comics/090809-SharpExclusive.html"]Newsarama[/URL]
Vieux 10/09/2008, 08h54
Pere Noel a la retraite

Ah mince, le p.... non, rien:huhu:
Vieux 10/09/2008, 14h22
ericvil ericvil est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

ericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puck
[QUOTE=Ransom;816196][B]Liam Sharp[/B] est désormais exclu DC.
Source : [URL="http://www.newsarama.com/comics/090809-SharpExclusive.html"]Newsarama[/URL][/QUOTE]

ils en ont de la chance!:beu:
Vieux 12/09/2008, 19h25
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
[B]Chuck[/B] "Fight Club" [B]Palahniuk[/B] se verrait bien écrire une mini-série pour DC. De préférence une histoire de monstres.
Source : [url]http://splashpage.mtv.com/2008/09/05/chuck-palahniuk-ponders-dc-series-monster-comics/[/url]
Vieux 13/09/2008, 11h03
Mast Mast est déconnecté
Marvel Digital Knight

Mast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le TireurMast vise plus juste que le Tireur
Cool, ça.
Vieux 13/09/2008, 12h01
doop doop est déconnecté
bouzouk force !!!!
-Gardien du Temple-

doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0doop sait diviser par 0
Yep !
Vieux 13/09/2008, 19h51
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080915-dc-december-solicitations.html]Newsarama[/url]

L'aperçu de Décembre

[B]TRINITY #27-31[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//trinity_cv27-31_solicit-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Kurt Busiek and Fabian Nicieza
Art by Mark Bagley & Art Thibert, Scott McDaniel & Andy Owens, Tom Derenick & Wayne Faucher and Mike Norton
Covers by Jim Lee & Scott Williams and Carlos Pacheco & Jesus Merino
The Dark Trinity, having revealed a traitor in their midst, attempts to take the newly ordered world by storm with a new recruit by their side! Meanwhile, find out exactly where the original Trinity – Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman – are and what's become of them and the strange new world they inhabit!
Issue #27 on sale December 3; issue #28 on sale December 10; issue #29 on sale December 17; issue #30 on sale December 24; issue #31 on sale December 31
32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[B]FINAL CRISIS: SECRET FILES #1[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//fc_secf_cv1-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Grant Morrison & Peter J. Tomasi
Art by Frank Quitely & various
Covers by Frank Quitely and Jim Lee & Scott Williams
Finally, the secrets of this year’s most talked about event can be revealed! Witness how Darkseid's death shattered the Multiverse, creating continuity ripples throughout the DC Universe! Submit to Darkseid and read the full Anti-Life Equation! This is a book you cannot resist to buy!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers by Frank Quitely and Jim Lee & Scott Williams that will ship in approximately 50/50 ratio. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale December 24 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US

[B]FINAL CRISIS: LEGION OF THREE WORLDS #4[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//fc_l3w_cv4-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Geoff Johns
Art by George Pérez & Scott Koblish
Covers by George Pérez
Don't miss this issue as lightning strikes again in the DC Universe! The Crisis of the 31st century continues as a great hero falls and another returns to help Superman and the Legion combat the murderous Superboy-Prime! Meanwhile, the Time Trapper makes his move against the three Legion founders, Polar Boy's bizarre mission comes to an end and Superman makes a shocking discovery that will redefine the terms of this war.
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers by George Pérez that will ship in approximately 50/50 ratio. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale December 24 • 4 of 5 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US

[B]FINAL CRISIS: REVELATIONS #5[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//fcrv_cv5a-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Greg Rucka
Art and covers by Philip Tan & Jonathan Glapion
The sky rains blood, Darkseid's legion of slaves rampage across the planet, and in Gotham City, The Question and Huntress struggle to defend the few men, women and children who remain free. But without the Spectre, do they even have a chance against the might of Cain and the Spear of Destiny? The final battle is at hand, and the fate of the DCU hangs in the balance.
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers by Philip Tan & Jonathan Glapion that will ship in approximately 50/50 ratio. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale December 31 • 5 of 5 • 40 pg, FC, $3.99 US

[B]VIGILANTE #1[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//vig_cv1-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Marv Wolfman
Art by Rick Leonardi
Cover by Walter Simonson
Variant cover by Andrew Robinson
In New York City, crime is on the rise, and terror fills the streets. Gang warfare is escalating, and metahumans are being drafted into battle. Through the corruption and lawlessness, one man emerges to right the wrongs as only he can. So when a Super Hero conspiracy plot is brought to light, the Vigilante returns to find the traitor and mete out his own brand of justice – with extreme prejudice! Join us as writer Marv Wolfman (NEW TEEN TITANS, CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS) continues the street-level adventures of the mysterious new crime fighter he introduced in the pages of NIGHTWING.
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. For every 10 copies of the Standard Edition (with a cover by Walter Simonson), retailers may order one copy of the Variant Edition (with a cover by Andrew Robinson). Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale December 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[B]DETECTIVE COMICS #851[/B]

Written by Dennis O’Neil
Art by Guillem March
Cover by Guillem March
Variant cover by Tony Daniel
“Last Days of Gotham” part 1 of 2! Longtime BATMAN writer and editor Dennis O’Neil returns to The Dark Knight for this special two-part tale. Joined by artistic rising star Guillem March (JOKER’S ASYLUM: POISON IVY), O’Neil’s “Last Days of Gotham” dives into the soul of a city that has lost its most famous citizen, its favorite son, its beloved protector. How will Gotham City react in the wake of the horrible tragedy that has befallen The Caped Crusader?
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. For every 10 copies of the Standard Edition (with a cover by Alex Ross), retailers may order one copy of the Variant Edition (with a cover by Tony Daniel). Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale December 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[B]
TEEN TITANS #66[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//tt_cv66-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Sean McKeever
Art and cover by Eddy Barrows & Ruy Jose
Teen guest stars galore! With only four members left, it's time for the Teen Titans to hold a recruitment drive! Who will make the cut, and who will be sent packing? Who will refuse to even show up, and who will bring a boatload of trouble with them?
On sale December 31 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[B]JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #28[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//jla_cv28-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Dwayne McDuffie
Art and cover by Ed Benes
The Shadow Cabinet has stolen the mortal remains of Dr. Light. The Justice League has vowed to bring them down. Plus, Shadow Thief has returned deadlier than ever before, and you won't believe the source of his new powers.
On sale December 24 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[B]JUSTICE SOCIETY OF AMERICA #22[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//jsa_cv22-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Geoff Johns & Alex Ross
Art by Alex Ross and Dale Eaglesham & Nathan Massengill
Cover by Alex Ross
Variant cover by Dale Eaglesham & Nathan Massengill
Concluding the sequel to KINGDOM COME and featuring several pages of painted interiors by Alex Ross! The Justice Society have had their greatest wishes granted, but at what deadly price? As war breaks out among the Justice Society, the cost of Gog's watchful eye comes to light. But removing Gog from Earth will cost more than they could ever imagine. This finale will leave the Justice Society torn apart...and see a new team rise out of the ashes!
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. For every 10 copies of the Standard Edition (with a cover by Alex Ross), retailers may order one copy of the Variant Edition (with a cover by Dale Eaglesham & Nathan Massengill). Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale December 31 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

[B]WATCHMEN #1 NEW PRINTING[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//wtchmn_orig_cv1-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Alan Moore
Art and cover by Dave Gibbons
Don’t miss this new printing of the comic book that started it all: WATCHMEN #1, available as a stand-alone comic for the first time in years at its original cover price of $1.50! This is a great way to introduce curious readers to the phenomenon that is WATCHMEN!
On sale December 3 • 32 pg, FC, $1.50 US

[B]HAUNTED TANK #1[/B]

[img]http://www.newsarama.com/preview_images/dcnew/dec08//htank_cv1b-02.jpg[/img]

Written by Frank Marraffino
Art by Henry Flint
Cover A by Joe Kubert
Cover B by Henry Flint
The Haunted Tank is back in action, but this time it’s an M1 Abrams in modern-day Iraq! African American tank commander Jamal Stuart has his 21st century war ride in full battle rattle and is ready for anything – anything except the whistling-Dixie combat guru ghost who shows up uninvited!
Of course, this isn’t the first time the spirit of Confederate Civil War General J.E.B. Stuart has helped guide a tank. In times of war he makes himself available to assist his descendants in battle. Jamal Stuart, meet your forefather! It’s the newest chapter in the legacy of a long-time DC icon from writer Frank Marraffino (The Dark Goodbye) and artist Henry Flint (OMEGA MEN).
Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers that can be ordered separately. Cover A is by Joe Kubert. Cover B is by Henry Flint. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
On sale December 3 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • MATURE READERS
Vieux 13/09/2008, 19h58
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Et, bin voilà vu les retards accumulés par [B]Final Crisis[/B], le 7 est déplacé : pour Janvier? Plus sûrement Février... :beu:

Donc il faut "meubler" : voilà un [B]Secret Files[/B] prévisible (mais mal placé à 1 numéro de la fin ou alors le 6 va être super-décalé)... J'espère que Frank Quitely le rendra en temps et en heure sinon cela la foutrait mal

Où est [B]Final Crisis - Superman Beyond 2[/B]?

[B]Final Crisis - Revelations[/B] risque d'être le seul titre à finir dans les temps

après [B]Final Crisis - Legion Of 3 Worlds[/B] annonce le retour de Bart?

[B]Vigilante[/B] : :woot:

Les titres des Leaguers et des Societers sont alléchants! :tuut:

ah oui, [B]Trinity [/B]recycle ses couvertures! :D
Pas grave, c'est de la bonne!!!!
Vieux 13/09/2008, 20h17
Auteurroriste Zeph Auteurroriste Zeph est déconnecté
se radicalise

Auteurroriste Zeph change la caisse du Fauve
Bwahaha!! Un nouvelle édition single de [B]Watchmen[/B]!! Putain il exploite le filon jusqu'à la moelle!!
Sinon bordel, c'est quoi encore ce nouveau truc [B]FC: Secret Files[/B]???
Et la couv' de Revelation:luv: (d'ailleurs vivement que j'ai les deux premiers numéros!!)
Vieux 13/09/2008, 20h35
Pere Noel a la retraite

A $1.50 par numero de Watchmen, je trouve que c'est une putain de grande idee pour redecouvrir cette serie de la maniere dont elle a ete concue.
Vieux 13/09/2008, 20h50
Revanche Revanche est déconnecté
(tut tut)
-Gardien du Temple-

Revanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour StarkRevanche pisse du haut de la Tour Stark
hey je crois bien que je vais le prendre d'ailleurs étant donné que j'ai revendu ma version française toute pourrie...

sinon momo a réussi à entrainer quitely dans son final crisis... pas mal la surprise
Vieux 13/09/2008, 20h50
Ivan Rebroff Ivan Rebroff est déconnecté
acratopège dilettante

Ivan Rebroff change la caisse du Fauve
@nixou: Effectivement, mais il me semble qu'il n'y aura que le #1 de republié, pour donner envie, si besoin était, de lire la suite, en Tpb, HC, Absolute...
Vieux 13/09/2008, 21h14
Pere Noel a la retraite

Eh merde.

Pour une fois que j'essayais de dire du bien de DanDidio...
Vieux 13/09/2008, 21h43
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Je pense que le [B]Final Crisis - Secret Files[/B] va être la réponse de Grant Morrison à [B]Countdown To Final Crisis[/B] et [B]Death Of The New Gods[/B] d'après [I]creating continuity ripples throughout the DC Universe[/I]

Règles de messages