Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 02/05/2014, 18h19
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Deadpool #29 (Original Sin)

Source Comic Book Resources

Story by
Gerry Duggan, Brian Posehn
Art by
John Lucas
Cover by
Declan Shalvey, Mark Brooks
Publisher
Marvel Comics
Cover Price:
$3.99
Release Date
Wed, May 28th, 2014

This May, the shocking truth about Deadpool’s family comes to light in DEADPOOL #29 – a tie-in to Original Sin! And the truth about the Merc With a Mouth upend the lives of those close to him in ways you never thought imaginable. Fan-favorite writers Gerry Duggan and Brian Posehn along with artist John Lucas craft an gut-wrenching tale about Wade’s past that might just be too much for him to handle!

Manipulated at the hands of Butler and his brutal offshoot of the Weapon Plus program, Wade Wilson was transformed into an indestructible killing machine against his will. But there is more to the story. Before being fully indoctrinated by Butler for good, all ties to Wade’s past had to be severed. And the secrets of that day have remained unknown to this day – even to Deadpool himself.

Now, thanks to the energies of The Watcher’s all-seeing eyes, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Adsit and Preston have uncovered the terrible truths about Deadpool’s family. Should they tell him? Or is the truth the final straw that could very well unravel Wade’s fragile psyche!

What untold horrors lay in Deadpool’s past? And what will happen if they come to light? The h

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/05/2014, 18h22
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Comicvine

(W) Gerry Duggan, Brian Posehn (A) John Lucas (CA) Declan Shalvey

WHAT DID HE SEE?

An Original Sin Tie-In! The shocking truth about Deadpool's family comes to light, and everything you thought you knew about the Merc With the Mouth is about to change.

Nobody knows the full story of Deadpool's origin, or what happened to his family - even Wade himself. Manipulated at the hands of Butler and the brutal Weapon Plus program, Wade Wilson was transformed into the indestructible killing machine known as Deadpool.

But there is more to the story. Before being fully indoctrinated by Butler's offshoot of Weapon Plus once and for all, all ties to Wade's past had to be severed. Now, thanks to the energies of The Watcher's all-seeing eyes, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents Adsit and Preston have uncovered the terrible secret of Deadpool's family. And the shocking truth about their fate will shake you to your core!

What horrors lay in Deadpool's past? And what will happen if they come to light? The earth-shattering truth about Deadpool's family and their gruesome fate stand revealed!

Item Code: MAR140636 In Shops: 5/28/2014 SRP: $3.99

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/05/2014, 20h09
gillesC gillesC est déconnecté
Kennedy outillé

gillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le Tireur
We'll discuss this in private.
Ohohoh.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages