Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 18/01/2024, 18h37
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Batman: The Brave and the Bold #12

Source DC Comics

Citation:
harlie Adlard, celebrated artist of The Walking Dead, will team up with frequent collaborator Herik Hanna to illustrate a brand-new Batman: Black & White story in the pages of April’s Batman: The Brave and the Bold #12, DC’s monthly anthology series, available at participating comic book shops and e-tailers Tuesday, April 23.

Adlard and Hanna bring their trademark tense storytelling style to “Henchman,” an 8-page black-and-white story exploring what it means for Batman to confront Barney Peterson, an ex-Gotham City goon-for-hire who’s lost everything due to his life of crime. Does the Dark Knight believe that redemption is possible, or does he stand by the “once a criminal, always a criminal” philosophy? Adlard also provides the variant cover for this issue, depicting Peterson’s haunting confrontation with the Dark Knight.

This can’t-miss issue of Batman: The Brave and the Bold also includes the stunning conclusion to Batman’s team-up with Gotham Academy student (and founder of the school’s secret Detective Club) Mia “Maps” Mizoguchi, written and drawn by Karl Kerschl. And in a story written by Delilah S. Dawson with art by Serg Acuña, Artemis continues her quest. In a story written by Torunn Grønbekk with art by Fernando Pasarin, Lois Lane encounters the mysterious figure behind "The Hunt," the online challenge that has entered the real world with deadly consequences!

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : Batman-The-Brave-and-the-Bold-12-Cover-_Di-Meo_.jpg
Affichages : 125
Taille : 510,9 Ko
ID : 20337  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 18/01/2024, 21h27
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Est-ce que DC aura la bonne idée de proposer quelque chose à Adlard après?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/04/2024, 19h15
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source AIPT

THE WALKING DEAD’S CHARLIE ADLARD DRAWS A BATMAN: BLACK & WHITE STORY!

Batman and Maps have unraveled the monstrous mystery that has been terrorizing Gotham, but will they be able to stop it in time? The school bell rings as Batman’s adventure at Gotham Academy reaches its stunning conclusion! As Artemis continues her quest, Lois Lane encounters the mysterious figure behind “The Hunt”, the online challenge that has entered the real world with deadly consequences! Last, but definitely not least—don’t miss the newest installment of Batman: Black & White, drawn by one of comics’ most legendary B&W artists, The Walking Dead’s Charlie Adlard!

Creators: Karl Kerschl, Rob Levin, Delilah, S.Dawnson, Zipporah Smith, Herik Hann, Mike Norton, Serg Acuna, Karl Mostert, Charlie Adlard, Msassyk, John Kalisz, Matt Herms, Mike Spicer

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages