Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 16/01/2020, 22h50
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Wonder Woman: Dead Earth #2 (of 4)

Source Adventures In Poor State

Determined to give the remnants of humanity refuge on the shores of Themyscira, in the sophomore issue of DC’s dynamic new Black Label release, Wonder Woman’s hopes are dashed when she finds the island paradise a shadow of its former self, with her Amazon sisters long gone and something unimaginable in their place.

In a conversation with DC Publisher and CCO Jim Lee, Wonder Woman: Dead Earth writer and artist Daniel Warren Johnson said “I wanted to make [Wonder Woman] look a little different, but still keep that core element of who she is. See if I could make something where I was really pushing her to her limits. I was trying to come up with a world to make Diana think, ‘Is what I believe truly worth it, when everybody else feels so differently?’ That’s where the impetus of the story came from.”

Wonder Woman: Dead Earth, written and drawn by Daniel Warren Johnson with colors by Mike Spicer and lettering by Rus Wooton, is a four-part 48-page prestige format series releasing every other month. Johnson and Spicer are providing covers and variant covers for each issue. Wonder Woman: Dead Earth carries an Ages 17+ content descriptor and retails for $6.99.

Written by Daniel Warren Johnson
Interior, Cover and Variant Cover artwork by Daniel Warren Johnson
Colors by Matt Spicer
Lettering by Rus Wooton
DC BLACK LABEL – PRESTIGE PLUS FORMAT – APPROX. 8.5″ x 10.875″
In Shops: Feb 19, 2020
Final Orders Due: Jan 20, 2020
SRP: $6.99

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : WWDE_Cv02_A-min.jpg
Affichages : 279
Taille : 708,2 Ko
ID : 16330  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 16/01/2020, 22h52
Yaneck Yaneck est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Yaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec DraculaYaneck mange des apéricubes avec Dracula
Ok, c'est toujours autant une claque! J'ai hâte de voir sortir ça en VF...
Et vivement le printemps et la sortie de sa précédente série.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/02/2020, 22h32
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Den Of Geek

Determined to give the remnants of humanity refuge on the shores of Themyscira, in the sophomore issue of DC’s dynamic new Black Label release, Wonder Woman’s hopes are dashed when she finds the island paradise a shadow of its former self, with her Amazon sisters long gone and something unimaginable in their place.

In a conversation with DC Publisher and CCO Jim Lee, Wonder Woman: Dead Earth writer and artist Daniel Warren Johnson said “I wanted to make [Wonder Woman] look a little different, but still keep that core element of who she is. See if I could make something where I was really pushing her to her limits. I was trying to come up with a world to make Diana think, ‘Is what I believe truly worth it, when everybody else feels so differently?’ That’s where the impetus of the story came from.”

Wonder Woman: Dead Earth, written and drawn by Daniel Warren Johnson with colors by Mike Spicer and lettering by Rus Wooton, is a four-part 48-page prestige format series releasing every other month. Johnson and Spicer are providing covers and variant covers for each issue. Wonder Woman: Dead Earth carries an Ages 17+ content descriptor and retails for $6.99.

Written by Daniel Warren Johnson
Interior, Cover and Variant Cover artwork by Daniel Warren Johnson
Colors by Matt Spicer
Lettering by Rus Wooton
DC BLACK LABEL – PRESTIGE PLUS FORMAT – APPROX. 8.5″ x 10.875″
In Shops: Feb 19, 2020
Final Orders Due: Jan 20, 2020
SRP: $6.99

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/02/2020, 22h59
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Note pour moi-même : lire le #1 ce week-end...
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages