Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Moovies, Télé & Jeux vidéo

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 30/10/2008, 09h53
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
HO LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa !!!

Alors que tout laissait croire que c'était mort et enterré pour Jesse Custer, qu'est-ce qu'on apprend ce matin ?

Citation:
Sam Mendes ("American Beauty," "Road To Perdition," "Revolutionary Road") will direct a big screen version of the DC/Vertigo funnybook series "Preacher" for Sony.
For a good long while HBO and Mark Steven Johnson ("Jack Frost," "Daredevil") were developing the property as a TV series, but that plan was recently aborted.
Find here AN AICN STORY DATED EXACTLY TEN YEARS AGO TODAY talking about a "Preacher" movie to be produced by Kevin Smith (!) and directed by Rachel "Tank Girl" Talalay (!). Talalay, who also directed "Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare" (1991) and "Ghost in the Machine" (1993) never got another film into cinemas subsequent to 1995's "Tank Girl."
Find all of Variety’s story on the matter here.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/10/2008, 11h30
SuperAlecBaldwin SuperAlecBaldwin est déconnecté
Dieu de l'Olympe

SuperAlecBaldwin change la caisse du Fauve
Un réalisateur oscarisé sérieux et respectable pour Preacher ? Pourquoi est-ce que ça me parait une très mauvaise idée ?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 30/10/2008, 12h05
Jean miX.L. Jean miX.L. est déconnecté
Créatif multi-fonctions

Jean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter BuildingJean miX.L. lave ses slips au Baxter Building
C'est déjà plus rassurant que le projet de série télé par Mark Steven Johnson (même si, pour le coup, le format film paraît moins approprié).
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 07/11/2008, 10h37
I'm a New Man !!!

Et Sam Mendes parle et c'est pas encore fait :

Citation:
"This is a typical Variety announcement," Mendes added. "'Mendes to direct Preacher' – I wish! Basically they should have written, 'Mendes in development with Preacher'. What I'm doing is, I've gotta find a script. I've just got to get it written."

Mendess did talk about adapting the comics:

"It's brilliant, it's an incredible twisted vision," he said of the 66-issue story. "There's so much of it you couldn't possibly fit it all into one movie. It's just about what you keep and what you leave out, and how you structure the story. But just to have that toy set again, being able to paint on a big canvas and to say 'I am gonna do crazy crane shots and massive action sequences again because I want to,' it's exciting."
Et Sylvain White serait le directeur de l'adaptation de The Losers
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/11/2008, 17h40
I'm a New Man !!!

Beyonce veut être Wonder Woman

Citation:
Talking to the Los Angeles Times the singer/actress said, “I want to do a superhero movie and what would be better than Wonder Woman? It would be great. And it would be a very bold choice. A black Wonder Woman would be a powerful thing. It's time for that, right?"
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/11/2008, 18h40
skrutum skrutum est déconnecté
Arrive, Raise Hell, Leave

skrutum change la caisse du Fauve
Citation:
Posté par Rey Prichou
Voir le message
Beyonce veut être Wonder Woman

Seigneur Dieu...
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/11/2008, 20h48
comics-fan comics-fan est déconnecté
***érateur de Conneries

comics-fan change la caisse du Fauve
Mamamia.
Vieux 01/12/2008, 19h00
I'm a New Man !!!

Où l'on reparle du film Justice League of America

Citation:
Dark Horizons reports that filmmaker George Miller appeared on Sydney-based morning talk show "Sunrise" on Monday and confirmed he's no longer involved with the Justice League movie in any capacity.

Miller indicated that if the project does get going again, he expects that it'll be recast as "the studios seem to want bigger stars in their superhero movies now."

Miller added that he'd like to work with Mel Gibson again and while the actor doesn't want to do the "Mad Max" script he wrote, he hasn't given up on that possibility just yet.

Unrivaled Under Heaven, un 24 planches chrono par moi-même, ici http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=30833
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 02/12/2008, 00h07
I'm a New Man !!!

J'en place un autre sur le film Green Lantern

Citation:
MTV chatted with Green Lantern co-writer Marc Guggenheim, who dropped this interesting bit about Oa:

"I’ll come over and drool [at the designs]," Guggenheim said. "I will say that the design work is truly mindblowing, and it's hard to pick a favorite. But the shots on Oa are spectacular. What Oa looks like has never been seen on film."

He also talks more about the possible Superman cameo in the film
here.

Superman... si on se réfère à ce qui est dit juste au dessus ça peut faire un bon JLA façon Avengers de Marvel en préparation.
Mais bon surtout, de lire "Oa" j'en bave d'avance !

Unrivaled Under Heaven, un 24 planches chrono par moi-même, ici http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=30833
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 09/12/2008, 13h43
I'm a New Man !!!

John Stevenson, co-réal' de Kung-Fu Panda, pour situer le bonhomme, serait associé à l'adaptation de WE3 de Morrison et Quitely !

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7888

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 29/12/2008, 13h41
I'm a New Man !!!

D.J. Caruso parle de... Y THE LAST MAN !

Citation:
Superhero Hype! parent site ComingSoon.net talked to director D.J. Caruso about Eagle Eye, out on DVD and Blu-ray Dec. 29, and got an update on the Y: The Last Man movie in the works at New Line Cinema. Here's a clip:

CS: You can say that again. I do want to ask about "Y: The Last Man," which I know you talked about in September and you mentioned you're still working on the script. I talked to David Goyer maybe three or four years ago, and it's been a while in development.
Caruso: Yeah, it's been a while. I think it's one of those that the source material is fantastic stuff, it's great, but it's a tough one to lick into getting into a screenplay. I've tried to feel like it's a trilogy of movies and I think everyone sort of agrees, but at the same time, just getting the first movie right and getting the right beats and knowing what to put in, it's been really tough. You have great minds like David Goyer and you've got Carl Ellsworth and you've got Brian K. Vaughn, and I'm working with them to just kind of crack it and get it down. And we're almost there. I know it's a slow process, but I think eventually we'll get it. We're going to get it and we'll get it right, but we had a pretty good breakthrough a couple weeks ago in the final act, and hopefully we'll get there.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/01/2009, 18h22
I'm a New Man !!!

Captain Marvel/Shazam ne se fera pas, du moins pas avec John August

Citation:
By the time I got back, the project was dead. By "dead," I mean that it won't be happening. I don't think it's on the studio's radar at all. It may come back in another incarnation, with another writer, but I can say with considerable certainty that it won't be the version I developed.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 06/01/2009, 20h35
Fredeur Fredeur est déconnecté
The Buzz heel
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

Fredeur change la caisse du Fauve
Argh.
Je veux voir The Rock en Black Adam.
Imaginer Black Adam effectuant un People's Elbow sur la tronche à Captain Marvel, ça serait un grand grand moment de cinéma.
Vieux 09/01/2009, 20h43
I'm a New Man !!!

Surement plus de films avec des personnages de DC dans les années à venir

Citation:
IESB.net interviewed director/writer David Goyer recently and discovered that Warner Bros. are currently holding back all DC Comics properties to formulate some kind of definite plan...
  • When asked about several projects he's been involved with - i.e. Supermax, The Flash - Goyer said in a recent interview with IESB, "A lot of the DC movies at Warner Brothers are all on hold while they figure out, they're going to come up with some new plan, methodology, things like that so everything has just been pressed pause on at the moment. It was the double header of both Iron Man and The Dark Knight coming out, so more than ever I think they've realized, I think DC was responsible for 15% of Warner Brother's revenue this year, something crazy like that, so they realized that comic books, it's become a new genre, one of the most successful genres."
You can watch an excerpt from IESB's interview with David Goyer at their website.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/01/2009, 13h46
I'm a New Man !!!

Pour Preacher, on sait que Sam Mendes sera derrière la caméra, j'ai hâte d'être devant ses Noces Rebelles, et le scénariste vient d'être retenu: John August. Dixit...

Citation:
The Hollywood Reporter says that screenwriter John August will pen the comic book adaptation Preacher for director Sam Mendes and Columbia Pictures.

Preacher is based on the popular 1990s DC/Vertigo series created by Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon. It tells the story of a down-and-out Texas preacher, given immense powers, who teams up with a former girlfriend and a hard-drinking Irish vampire and sets out on a journey across America to find God -- who apparently had abandoned his duties in heaven -- and hold him accountable for his negligence.

Neal Moritz is producing through his Original Films banner along with Kickstart Prods.' Jason Netter.
John August à qui l'on doit les Charlie's Angels version ciné... mais surtout Big Fish et d'autres Burton

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
jeux vidéo

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages