Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 24/01/2013, 17h44
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Nova #3

Source Comicosity

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at NOVA #3, from the chart-topping, award-winning creative team of Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuinness! It’s time for Sam Alexander’s first training day as Nova, but when your teachers are the Guardians of the Galaxy, nothing’s easy! But as the truth about his heritage is revealed, along with the full scope of an interstellar threat facing Earth, can Sam find the strength to be the Super Hero his world needs?

Each issue of Nova includes a code for a free digital copy on the Marvel Comics app (for iPhone®, iPad®, iPad Touch® & Android devices) and in the Marvel Digital Comics Shop. Additionally, each issue of Nova features special augmented reality content available exclusive through the Marvel AR app – including cover recaps, behind the scenes features and more that add value to your reading experience at no additional cost.

This April, Jeph Loeb & Ed McGuinness bring Sam Alexander face to face with his toughest challenge yet in Nova #3!

For more on Marvel NOW!, please visit now.marvel.com and join the conversation on Twitter using #MarvelNOW.

NOVA #3 (FEB130510)
Written by JEPH LOEB
Art & Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
FOC—3/25/13, On-Sale- 4/17/13

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 21/03/2013, 14h00
Tom pouce Tom pouce est déconnecté
Super Héros pété de thunes

Tom pouce soigne les hemorroides du Docteur StrangeTom pouce soigne les hemorroides du Docteur StrangeTom pouce soigne les hemorroides du Docteur StrangeTom pouce soigne les hemorroides du Docteur StrangeTom pouce soigne les hemorroides du Docteur StrangeTom pouce soigne les hemorroides du Docteur Strange
Citation:
Posté par SJ
Voir le message
Perso j'ai toujours vu Rider comme un Flash Thompson plutôt qu'un Peter Parker, lui c'est le sportif du lycée pas le nerd.
Euh,non. Dans Nova#1, il n'a rien du sportif du lycée. Et n'est pas le nerd non plus effectivement, c'est un peter parker qui ne serait pas surdoué ni même particulièrement intelligent.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/03/2013, 18h50
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source Newsarama

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Nova #3, from the critically acclaimed creative team of writer Jeph Loeb and artist Ed McGuinness! This April, Sam Alexander – now donning the Nova helmet – learns first-hand what it takes to be one of the Universe’s greatest protectors..from the Watcher! And with the Guardians of The Galaxy’s Gamora and Rocket Raccoon, he’ll be in great hands…right?

Each issue of Nova includes a code for a free digital copy on the Marvel Comics app (for iPhone®, iPad®, iPad Touch® & Android devices). Additionally, each issue of Nova features special augmented reality content available exclusive through the Marvel AR app – including cover recaps, behind the scenes features and more that add value to your reading experience at no additional cost.

This April, Jeph Loeb & Ed McGuinness go soaring beyond the stratosphere with Nova #3!

For more on Marvel NOW!, please visit now.marvel.com and join the conversation on Twitter using #MarvelNOW.

NOVA #3 (FEB130510)
Written by JEPH LOEB
Art & Cover by ED MCGUINNESS
FOC- 03/25/13 On-Sale – 04/17/13

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 12/04/2013, 05h35
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Comics Continuum

JEPH LOEB (W) • ED MCGUINNESS (A/C)
Variant Cover by MARK BAGLEY
• It's time for Sam Alexander's Training Day. And with the Guardians of Galaxy's Gamora and Rocket Raccoon in charge, Nova soon learns that old lesson "Practice Makes Painful!"
32 PGS./Rated T ...$3.99

Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
jeph loeb, nova

Règles de messages