Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > Festivals et Conventions

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 18/06/2008, 21h25
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Wizard World Convention de Chicago 26-29 Juin : cela s'annonce chaud!!!

Du 26 au 29 Juin se tient la dernière grosse convention avant le Comic-Con de San Diego de Juillet
Vu l'actualité brûlante de DC, il risque d'y avoir quelques échanges savoureux car Dan Didio en sera.

Il n'y aura pas que cela d'ailleurs, par exemple :

FRIDAY

11 a.m.-12 p.m.
MARVEL: MONDO MARVEL
The Steve Gerber Room: 1-3 12-14
2008 has already been a huge success for Marvel in all corners of the Universe. Now, join the industry’s top editors and creators like Tom Brevoort, Peter David, Brian Reed, Mike Perkins and more to find out what’s to come for X-Men, Hulk, DD, cosmic, the FF, Stephen King’s The Stand, and all things Marvel!

2-3 p.m.
VERTIGO: EDGY AND EVOCATIVE

The Dave Stevens Room: 10-11
With books like Fables, DMZ and Northlanders, Vertigo continues the critical success of its monthly books with even more surprises up its sleeve in 2008! Come hear Will Dennis, Senior Editor Vertigo, discuss the books and find out why Vertigo is THE imprint for discerning readers.

3-4 p.m.
MARVEL: ULTIMATE UNIVERSE
“It’s all connected, that’s the secret!” Brian Michael Bendis and Ultimate line editor Bill Rosemann reveal HOW the Ultimate Universe has been connected since the beginning…and why that means this is the END of the Universe as we know it…and no one will feel fine when it’s done.

3-4 p.m.
IMAGE COMICS SPOTLIGHT: ROBERT KIRKMAN
Join Image Comics superstar writer Robert Kirkman for an in-depth look at Invincible, The Walking Dead, The Astounding Wolf-Man and Brit. This is your only chance to see Kirkman at Wizard World Chicago, so be there or be square!

4-5 p.m.
DC NATION!
The call goes out once more! Join Dan DiDio, Senior VP/Executive Editor DCU, Jann Jones, Senior Coordinating Editor DCU, Ian Sattler, Senior Story Editor DCU, and others to catch a glimpse of what will be the most talked about events of the summer!

9:30 p.m.
WARREN ELLIS UNPLUGGED
Guest of Honor Warren Ellis will discuss a variety of topics, giving fans a rare glimpse into his unparalleled personality.

SATURDAY

11 a.m.-12 p.m.
SPAWN TO THE FUTURE
Spawn creator Todd McFarlane makes a special guest appearance at Wizard World Chicago, introducing the new Spawn team of writer Brian Holguin and artist Whilce Portacio, and sharing secrets about the title’s future. McFarlane will also co-plot the story and lay out pages.

11 a.m.-12 p.m.
DYNAMITE ENTERTAINMENT
Join Dynamite Entertainment and special guests from both comics and other media for an exciting hour of news, discussion, free comics and special BIG announcements. It’s a DON’T MISS event!

11 a.m.-12 p.m.
CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT: WONDER WOMAN
The Jim Mooney Room: 4
Gail Simone, Aaron Lopresti and Greg Rucka will look at the Amazonian princess’ past, present and, if you’re lucky, they’ll tease at her future!

12-1 p.m.
DCU: THE CRISIS IS HERE!
Dan DiDio, Senior VP/Executive Editor DCU, Jann Jones, Senior Coordinating Editor DCU, Ian Sattler, Senior Story Editor DCU, and countless DCU talent are gathering for a panel that’s not to be missed. The Sinestro War has passed and the Countdown is over, but the Final Crisis is here! What lies ahead for your favorite heroes? Find out here!

1-2 p.m.
MARVEL: SECRET INVASION
THE INVASION IS NOW! Embrace Change! This is the ONLY panel you can come to and hear directly from the man who’s been building this event for five years—Brian Michael Bendis—as he discusses his plans for the No. 1 event of 2008, what secrets already lay hidden in your back issues, and how it will impact the Universe for years to come!

1-2 p.m.
ASPEN COMICS PANEL
Find out everything Aspen Comics has in store for the rest of 2008! From Soulfire to Fathom to their newest titles, NBC’s hit series Heroes and everything else in between! Featuring Peter Steigerwald, J.T. Krul, Micah Gunnell, Ale Garza, Vince Hernandez, Mark Roslan and Frank Mastromauro. Plus, the first 200 attendees get a FREE gift!

2-4 p.m.
IMAGE FOUNDERS PANEL
In 1992, seven artists formed one of the biggest comic companies of all time. Now, six of those seven visionaries—Todd McFarlane, Marc Silvestri, Rob Liefeld, Whilce Portacio, Erik Larsen and Jim Valentino—are coming together to discuss the past, present and future of the company that brought you Spawn, WildC.A.T.s, Savage Dragon, Youngblood and more. This is a panel you won’t want to miss!

4-5 p.m.
STAR WARS: WHAT’S COMING WITH LUCASFILM’S STEVE SANSWEET
With “Star Wars: The Clone Wars” movie and TV series hot on the horizon, not to mention all the other events and projects in the works at Lucasfilm, Steve Sansweet, the entertainment company’s head of Fan Relations, will have much to share with fans at Wizard World. Sansweet’s presentation will reveal exciting looks into the upcoming animated movie and series, as well as into LucasArts’ breathtaking new game, “The Force Unleashed.” Don’t miss this hour covering all the Star Wars excitement to come.

4-5 p.m.
WILDSTORM: WORLD’S END!
Get the inside scoop from Shannon Denton, Editor—WildStorm on what’s upcoming from DC’s wildest imprint. The Armageddon has gone, the Number of the Beast is here, but soon there will be a World’s End to contend with! See how it affects your favorite WildStorm characters.

5-6 p.m.
MARVEL: CUP O’ BENDIS
Join the top writer in the comic book industry, Brian Michael Bendis, and special guests as they take on any and all questions! It’s a super, happy fun hour you will NOT want to miss!

5-6 p.m.
CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT: GREEN LANTERN
DC’s real-life Green Lantern Corps, Geoff Johns, Ethan Van Sciver and Patrick Gleason, discuss everything related to Hal Jordan and company!

6-7 p.m.
SPOTLIGHT ON TONY DANIEL
Renowned artist Tony Daniel is front and center to talk about his work on the summer’s big Bat-event, Batman R.I.P. Joined by DCU Senior Story Editor Ian Sattler, this Q&A session promises to entertain!

7 p.m.
“BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT” WORLD PREMIERE!

The film that bridges the gap between “Batman Begins” and “The Dark Knight” premieres! Following the premiere, writers Brian Azzarello, Alan Burnett, Josh Olson, Greg Rucka and Executive Producer Bruce Timm will take part in a special panel and Q&A session moderated by DC Comics Senior Vice President of Creative Affairs Gregory Noveck.

Le programme complet : ici
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/06/2008, 00h21
Rhodey Rhodey est déconnecté
Djedaï déchu

Rhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourriRhodey est une petite crotte de super héros pourri
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
DCU: THE CRISIS IS HERE!
Dan DiDio, Senior VP/Executive Editor DCU, Jann Jones, Senior Coordinating Editor DCU, Ian Sattler, Senior Story Editor DCU, and countless DCU talent are gathering for a panel that’s not to be missed. The Sinestro War has passed and the Countdown is over, but the Final Crisis is here! What lies ahead for your favorite heroes? Find out here!
Moi j'aurais bien tenté un "Where lies the head of your favorite editor ? Find out here !"
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/06/2008, 03h21
michel michel est déconnecté
10pensable
-Généalogiste Sénile-

michel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Buildingmichel lave ses slips au Baxter Building
La grosse info, c'est plutôt que le poste de Senior Coordinating Editor DCU existe chez DC ! Si Didio veut rester, son fusible est tout trouvé

Les récaps (rigolotes) de Game of Thrones Saison 5

Stannis à Davos : On n'a rien pu faire, ils étaient au moins genre vingt-deux et puis y en avait un torse nu.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/06/2008, 08h38
Thorn Thorn est déconnecté
pourfendeur d'IP
-Gardien du Temple-

Thorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis CostelloThorn est plus populaire que Elvis Costello
Au moins, il y a une salle en l'honneur de Steve Gerber. Mieux vaut tard que jamais, mais cela lui fait une belle jambe !
Vieux 19/06/2008, 08h41
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Greg Rucka pour Wonder Woman avec Gail Simone
Le panel sur Green Lantern s'annonce
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/06/2008, 08h51
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
Citation:
Posté par michel
Voir le message
La grosse info, c'est plutôt que le poste de Senior Coordinating Editor DCU existe chez DC ! Si Didio veut rester, son fusible est tout trouvé
Jann Jones. Qui n'a vraisemblablement pas un rôle aussi important que son titre le laisse entendre et dont beaucoup s'accordent à dire qu'elle fait plutôt du bon boulot.

Pas le bon fusible, AMHA.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 19/06/2008, 10h13
gillesC gillesC est déconnecté
Kennedy outillé

gillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le TireurgillesC vise plus juste que le Tireur
Citation:
Posté par Thorn
Voir le message
Au moins, il y a une salle en l'honneur de Steve Gerber. Mieux vaut tard que jamais, mais cela lui fait une belle jambe !
Ca en fait même une aux 3 grands qui ont cet honneur..
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/06/2008, 08h02
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
Geoff Johns vous informe :

Citation:
FRIDAY

2:30pm - 4:00pm: I'll be signing at the DC booth
4:00pm - 5:00pm: DC Nation Panel @ the Steve Gerber Room, 1-2 12-14
5:00pm - 6:00pm: Bendis vs. Johns! @ the Steve Gerber Room, 1-2 12-14

The panel with Bendis should be a helluva lot of fun. Bring your rowdy friends.

SATURDAY

12:00pm - 1:00pm: DCU: The Crisis @ the Steve Gerber Room, 1-2 12-14 - I'll be talking a lot about Legion of 3 Worlds.
1:00pm - 2:00pm: I'll be signing at the DC booth
5:00pm - 6:00pm: Green Lantern Panel @ Jim Mooney Room, 4
6:00pm - 7:00pm: I'll be signing at the DC booth

I'll be meeting with the genius that is Ethan Van Sciver this weekend about our next insane project. We'll be pushing apart the boundaries of time and space with this one.
Scarlet, un commentaire ?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/06/2008, 08h10
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

je kiffe Geoff Johns
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/06/2008, 08h13
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Newsarama

une interview de sean McKeever sur Terror Titans qui arrive en Octobre et le changement de membres dans Teen Titans : ici

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/06/2008, 08h21
john_constantine john_constantine est déconnecté
Curleh Mustache

john_constantine change la caisse du Fauve
Sérieux 5 titres Titans ? (teen, tiny, tout court, le DA, et là terror) hé ben....

Viens découvrir la saison des animes qui fleurissent.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/06/2008, 09h01
mr nix mr nix est déconnecté
Pere Noel a la retraite

mr nix change la caisse du Fauve
Citation:
Posté par Thorn
Voir le message
ET une pour Dave Stevens. Une salle pour Mike Wierino eut ete egalement a-propos.
Vieux 27/06/2008, 11h05
anteus anteus est déconnecté
petite pute

anteus change la caisse du Fauve
c'est qui le mec avec le costume blanc à côté de blue beetle?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/06/2008, 11h40
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Kid Eternity mais pas sûr
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 27/06/2008, 19h11
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Premières News en provenance de Chicago :

- Danny Ketch (l'autre Ghost Rider) revient dans une mini écrite par Simon Spurrier et dessinée par Javier Saltares.

- Luke Ross exclu Marvel et promu rotating artist sur Captain America, en remplacement de Mike Perkins, parti dessiner The Stand.

- L'image mystère du panel Mondo Marvel

- La couv' de Zombies III signée Greg Land

Source : Newsarama

Dernière modification par Gassian ; 27/06/2008 à 19h39.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Outils de la discussion
Modes d'affichage

Règles de messages