Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 05/10/2023, 19h03
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC DC Nation octobre 2023

Source Popverse

Trinity, la fille de Wonder Woman et de (?) introduite lors de Wonder Woman #800, obtient son one-shot en janvier sobrement appelé Trinity Special par Tom King, Daniel Sampere et Belén Ortega :

Citation:
Featuring DC’s brightest new star, Trinity! Discover Lizzie’s earliest adventures as she takes the world of heroes by storm! Reprinting the character’s first appearance alongside hilarious tales of the little Amazon and her Super Son babysitters, this special will be an instant classic for fans old and new. Plus, a brand-new story from the all-star creative team behind Wonder Woman that will tease the future of Diana’s daughter!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 05/10/2023, 22h32
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Citation:
Posté par Tom Taylor
Next week, I'll be a guest at New York Comic Con! Been ages since I was last in New York. I'll be on DC panels and signing every day. Might even announce a little something...
Hope to see you there!

Justice League?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 10/10/2023, 20h58
ericvil ericvil est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

ericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puckericvil n'arrive pas à la cheville de Puck
elles sont combien maintenant les WW?
Vieux 10/10/2023, 21h03
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Toujours 1, Diana.
Hyppolyta est morte et au panthéon des dieux, Cassie et Yara se partagent le nom de Wonder Girl, Donna est Troia.
Là, Trinity est Wonder Woman dans le futur (tout comme Yara).
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 12/10/2023, 19h22
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source AIPT

Plein d'Elseworlds en 2024!

Gotham by Gaslight: The Kryptonian Age — A 12 Issue Series by Andy Diggle and Leandro Fernandez

Gotham by Gaslight: The KryptonianAge by Andy Diggle and Leandro Fernandez expands the mysterious and gothic world created by Brian Augustyn and Mike Mignola beyond the confines of Gotham City, introducing DC’s greatest heroes as they come together for the first time to form a 19th-century Justice League. As they unite against the greatest threat the world has ever known, they will learn their world’s secret Kryptonian history.

Batman the Barbarian — A Six-Issue Series by Greg Smallwood

Batman the Barbarianisa brutal and remarkable retelling of Batman’s origin set against a rugged, medieval Earth, written, and drawn by Eisner Award-winner Greg Smallwood (The Human Target).

Dark Knights of Steel: Allwinter — A Six-Issue Series by Jay Kristoff, and Tirso Cons

New York Times best-selling writer Jay Kristoff (Empire of the Vampire, The Aurora Cycle, The Nevernight Chronicle) and artist Tirso Cons make their DC series debut, in Dark Knights of Steel: Allwinter.

In this new series, the snows fall thick, blood runs black, and color itself is only a distant memory. The legendary assassin Deathstroke stalks a frozen wasteland, killing for coin among a nation of ever-warring jarls. But when our murderer for hire finds himself cast in the role of reluctant guardian, will he fight to end the icy curse destroying his land, or be consumed by the sins of his own dark past?

Inspired by Norse myth and set in Tom Taylor’s ground-breaking world of Dark Knights of Steel, Dark Knights of Steel:Allwinter continues the tradition of casting iconic DC characters in a thrilling epic fantasy setting.

Green Lantern: Dark — A Seven-Issue Series by Tate Brombal and Werther Dell’Edera

Green Lantern Dark by Tate Brombal and Werther Dell’Edera reimagines the DC Universe as a dark fantasy wasteland where monsters overrun a post-apocalyptic earth. The battle between good and evil ended long ago.

Now, darkness prevails as humanity struggles to survive on a corrupted planet. Only one hero remains, the one who wields the green flame that can return light to a dark world—The Green Lantern. But she’s been missing for years, and, on the isolated island of New England, the horrors only get worse by the night.

Batman: Nightfire — A Six-Issue Series by Clay and Seth Mann

What happens when twin brothers, Seth & Clay Mann, are turned loose in Gotham City?

They burn it all down.

Batman: Nightfire sees superstar Clay Mann unleashed in a mind-expanding mystery, beautifully counterbalanced with explosive action, in this unflinching reimagining that sees Bruce Wayne try to rectify a devastating tragedy by traveling to the past.

What secrets does this Batman hold so tight that he would watch Gotham be reduced to ashes? What truths are exposed when there is nowhere left to hide? Batman: Nightfire by Clay and Seth Mann is a story of obligation and the ultimate burden that promises to set the Batman world ablaze!

DC vs. Vampires: World War V — A 12-Issue Series by Matthew Rosenberg and Otto Schmidt

DC vs. Vampires was the brutal first chapter in a larger war for the fate of Earth! In this upcoming sequel by Matthew Rosenberg and Otto Schmidt, sunlight is restored to the Earth, but was it too late? As a new Ice Age dawns, humanity faces their most deadly threat yet—Barbara Gordon Queen of the Vampires!

Citation:
At New York Comic Con, DC announced the return of its ELSEWORLDS line of comics, revealing upcoming comic book titles Gotham by Gaslight: The Kryptonian Age, Batman the Barbarian, Green Lantern: Dark, with more to come. Scheduled to publish in 2024, DC’s new ELSEWORLDS lineup will also include sequels to best-selling series Dark Knights of Steel and DC vs. Vampires.

DC’s original ELSEWORLDS line was established in 1991, with the release of Batman: Holy Terror, by Alan Brennert and Norm Breyfogle. For the next two decades, ELSEWORLDS became the host for new and innovative stories featuring DC Super Heroes in settings outside regular DC comic book continuity. This new direction produced enduring and iconic stories, such as Kingdom Comeby Mark Waid and Alex Ross, Batman & Dracula: Red Rain, by Doug Moench and Kelley Jones, Superman: Red Sonby Mark Millar, Dave Johnson and Killian Plunkett, Justice League: The Nail, by Alan Davis, and more.

“Out-of-continuity stories have always been a pillar of DC publishing, granting creators the ability to explore all the wild corners of the DC Universe,” said DC Executive Editor Ben Abernathy. “We’re excited to bring a whole new slate of titles under the ELSEWORLDS banner in 2024, combining some all-new titles from top storytellers, as well as sequels from the current DC line that fit that same out-of-continuity aesthetic.”

DC’s new ELSEWORLDS lineup will include:

Gotham by Gaslight: The Kryptonian Age — A 12 Issue Series by Andy Diggle and Leandro Fernandez

Gotham by Gaslight: The KryptonianAge by Andy Diggle and Leandro Fernandez expands the mysterious and gothic world created by Brian Augustyn and Mike Mignola beyond the confines of Gotham City, introducing DC’s greatest heroes as they come together for the first time to form a 19th-century Justice League. As they unite against the greatest threat the world has ever known, they will learn their world’s secret Kryptonian history.

Batman the Barbarian — A Six-Issue Series by Greg Smallwood

Batman the Barbarianisa brutal and remarkable retelling of Batman’s origin set against a rugged, medieval Earth, written, and drawn by Eisner Award-winner Greg Smallwood (The Human Target).

Dark Knights of Steel: Allwinter — A Six-Issue Series by Jay Kristoff, and Tirso Cons

New York Times best-selling writer Jay Kristoff (Empire of the Vampire, The Aurora Cycle, The Nevernight Chronicle) and artist Tirso Cons make their DC series debut, in Dark Knights of Steel: Allwinter.

In this new series, the snows fall thick, blood runs black, and color itself is only a distant memory. The legendary assassin Deathstroke stalks a frozen wasteland, killing for coin among a nation of ever-warring jarls. But when our murderer for hire finds himself cast in the role of reluctant guardian, will he fight to end the icy curse destroying his land, or be consumed by the sins of his own dark past?

Inspired by Norse myth and set in Tom Taylor’s ground-breaking world of Dark Knights of Steel, Dark Knights of Steel:Allwinter continues the tradition of casting iconic DC characters in a thrilling epic fantasy setting.

Green Lantern: Dark — A Seven-Issue Series by Tate Brombal and Werther Dell’Edera

Green Lantern Dark by Tate Brombal and Werther Dell’Edera reimagines the DC Universe as a dark fantasy wasteland where monsters overrun a post-apocalyptic earth. The battle between good and evil ended long ago.

Now, darkness prevails as humanity struggles to survive on a corrupted planet. Only one hero remains, the one who wields the green flame that can return light to a dark world—The Green Lantern. But she’s been missing for years, and, on the isolated island of New England, the horrors only get worse by the night.

Batman: Nightfire — A Six-Issue Series by Clay and Seth Mann

What happens when twin brothers, Seth & Clay Mann, are turned loose in Gotham City?

They burn it all down.

Batman: Nightfire sees superstar Clay Mann unleashed in a mind-expanding mystery, beautifully counterbalanced with explosive action, in this unflinching reimagining that sees Bruce Wayne try to rectify a devastating tragedy by traveling to the past.

What secrets does this Batman hold so tight that he would watch Gotham be reduced to ashes? What truths are exposed when there is nowhere left to hide? Batman: Nightfire by Clay and Seth Mann is a story of obligation and the ultimate burden that promises to set the Batman world ablaze!

DC vs. Vampires: World War V — A 12-Issue Series by Matthew Rosenberg and Otto Schmidt

DC vs. Vampires was the brutal first chapter in a larger war for the fate of Earth! In this upcoming sequel by Matthew Rosenberg and Otto Schmidt, sunlight is restored to the Earth, but was it too late? As a new Ice Age dawns, humanity faces their most deadly threat yet—Barbara Gordon Queen of the Vampires!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 12/10/2023, 19h49
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Du très beau monde!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/10/2023, 09h16
ollieno ollieno est connecté maintenant
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Du très beau monde!
y'a des noms, certes..

mais ca me laisse d'un froid... j'en rendrais jaloux les cadavres dans une morgue ....
Vieux 13/10/2023, 10h49
softverre softverre est déconnecté
Mad Completist

softverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'épongesoftverre boit comme Bob l'éponge
Pareil, autant je suis curieux de beaucoup des propositions du Black Label (même si souvent déçu au final) autant là, ça m’en touche une sans faire bouger l’autre…
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/10/2023, 11h01
EsseJi EsseJi est connecté maintenant
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Je retiens entre autres que Tynion a réussi à faire rentrer chez DC ses compères du Something is killing the children Universe: Tate Brombal et Werther Dell’Edera.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/10/2023, 14h32
Ben Wawe Ben Wawe est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Ben Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à GalactusBen Wawe met la patée à Galactus
Ca reste des pitchs ni originaux, ni mauvais, mais qui ont peut-être aussi l'intérêt que les premières mini-séries fonctionnent assurément, pour stabiliser le lancement de la gamme.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/10/2023, 18h18
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source AIPT

En 2024, Action Comics se transforme et accueille toute l'année les Superman Superstars avec notamment Jason Aaron qui écrit l'histoire I, Bizarro du #1061 au 1063 avec Johns Timms au dessin. De son côté, Joshua Williamson et Rafa Sandoval prennent les rennes du #1064 au 1066 avec House Of Brainiac le tout en lien avec l'histoire en cours dans Superman.

Citation:
We’ve been building to Brainiac’s epic return since Superman #1 and the start of Dawn of DC,” said Williamson. “This crossover will have massive ramifications not just for Superman but across all of the DC Universe. Plus, it’s a fun roller coaster ride with Superman, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Supergirl, and the Super-Family up against Brainiac and a Czarnian army. It’s going to be full of surprises, new ideas, and the same kind of tone that we’re presenting in the Superman series. I’m pumped to be working with Rafa again, and the pages have been bonkers. It’s everything I love about Superman and his mythology but turned up to 11.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/10/2023, 19h51
ollieno ollieno est connecté maintenant
Des Figues , des bananes,
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !ollieno est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
un gout d'anthologie qui renvoie (presque) à la période Action comics Weekly .. sauf qu'il n'y aura que Supes dedans .
Vieux 13/10/2023, 19h53
Reader of stuff

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
Franchement je ne vois pas pourquoi le format serait une news étant donné que c'est déjà le cas en ce moment.
Le truc a retenir par contre est que Kennedy Johnson n'en est plus.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/10/2023, 20h06
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Yep conclusion de son run de 3 ans dans Action Comics Annual en décembre.

J'ai l'impression qu'il n'y aura qu'une histoire par numéro vu comment c'est présenté.
3 numéros par arc avec des équipes qui tournent.
Mark Waid en sera sûrement vu l'annonce dans Batman/World's Finest #19.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 13/10/2023, 20h15
Reader of stuff

Pour Waid et Mora l'annonce a été faite, j'ai lu ça sur Bleeding Cool ou AIPT.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
dc nation

Règles de messages