Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 02/02/2024, 20h39
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Mondo Marvel février 2024

Ultimate X-Men #1 | Official Trailer | Marvel Comics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHETkHxRlUY
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 20h41
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Le point du jour :

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/02/2024, 20h43
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Vu le trait au niveau des one-shots, ça semble quand même qu'il y aura des liens entre 4 titres.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 16/02/2024, 17h53
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Marvel

Les 7 séries tie-ins à Blood Hunt en mai :

VENGEANCE OF THE MOON KNIGHT #5

Written by JED MACKAY
Art by ALESSANDRO CAPPUCCIO
Cover by DAVIDE PARATORE
On Sale 5/1

Cry for the moon! For the new and vengeful Moon Knight, taking Marc Spector’s name isn’t enough—as he now turns his sights (AND FISTS) on everything Marc held dear in life! MacKay has slowly laid the groundwork for the vampire invasion throughout his work on Moon Knight. Don’t miss the culmination of years-worth of plotting as the Midnight Mission becomes one of the few havens left during the vampire takeover!

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #49

Written by ZEB WELLS
Art and Cover by JOHN ROMITA JR.
On Sale 5/8

Spidey is caught in the fangs of BLOOD HUNT! Vampires are running rampant through New York City and while the Avengers are caught in the middle, someone has to take care of the citizens of the Big Apple. That person? Yep, Spider-Man. But if only it were that simple. Things never are and this issue leads directly into Spider-Man’s larger role in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: BLOOD HUNT!

AVENGERS #14

Written by JED MACKAY
Art by C.F. VILLA
Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
On Sale 5/8

New team lineup debuts! With the current Avengers tied up and under siege during BLOOD HUNT, Captain Marvel calls for aid—and who better to assemble a new team of Avengers than Steve Rogers? Captain America gathers the forces of Quicksilver, Hawkeye, Hercules and Hazmat to take on the hordes of vampires attacking all over the world. And when they encounter an organized army of vampires in uniform led by a surprise villain, it gets personal!

DOCTOR STRANGE #15

Written by JED MACKAY
Art by PASQUAL FERRY
Cover by ALEX ROSS
On Sale 5/8

Doctor Strange... the vampire?! Picking up immediately after the shocking events of BLOOD HUNT #1, Strange and Clea must help the heroes of Earth fight back against the vampire army! But is it already too late for our Sorcerer Supreme?

VENOM #33

Written by AL EWING
Art by JUAN FERREYRA
Cover by CAFU
On Sale 5/8

Vampires sink their teeth into symbiotes! As the earth is smothered in eternal night, Venom unleashes their lethal justice on the hordes of bloodsucking vampires threatening the innocents of New York City. But there’s one vampiric foe that thirsts not for blood—but for SYMBIOTES! Vampires aren’t the only threat—the dead now rise! Lee Price, one-time host to the Venom symbiote, has been ripped from his grave. And he’s got a bone…or a brain to pick…with his old partner!

FANTASTIC FOUR #21

Written by RYAN NORTH
Art by IVAN FIORELLI
Cover by ALEX ROSS
On Sale 6/12

Can Marvel's First Family formulate a cure? Reed and Alicia are in New York for a day trip to an art museum, when suddenly the skies turn black with Darkforce energy and vampires attack, everywhere, all at once! It’s Reed Richards versus the world as he tries to save everyone he can—AND come up with a cure for vampirism! But vampires are magic, illogical, and impossible. Can Reed come up with a cure? And even if he can’t, how is he going to keep all the survivors alive and safe? And can Sue, Ben, and Johnny, all alone in Arizona, keep their families safe? It’s a BLOOD HUNT tie-in you won’t want to miss as the Fantastic Four take on a world overrun with vampires!

MILES MORALES: SPIDER-MAN #21

Written by CODY ZIGLAR
Art by TRAVEL FOREMAN
Cover by FEDERICO VICENTINI
On Sale 6/12

Lost in the endless night! Unstoppable hordes of bloodsucking vampires ravage the Earth beneath pitch-black skies of Earth’s last night! But vampire-slayer Blade has a plan, and his only hope for victory rests with Miles Morales! But Blade’s mission comes with a cost—one Spider-Man may be unwilling to pay!

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 16/02/2024, 20h01
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Pas un tie-in à Blood Hunt mais sûrement le type de titres qui nous attend avec la sortie de Deadpool & Wolverine : plein de titres exploitant le(s) personnage(s) (un team-up à venir? ) et donc voilà la mini-série Hellverine par Benjamin Percy et Julius Ohta.

Trop prévisibles les gars!

Source Marvel

Joe Kelly et Adam Kubert sont aux commandes de la mini-série Deadpool & Wolverine: WWIII débutant en mai :

Citation:
The most intensely mismatched team-up in comics and pop culture, the best there is and the merc with the mouth, undergoes a radical change in an all-new three-part, globe-spanning saga for the ages in DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE: WWIII #1.

On stands this May, acclaimed writer Joe Kelly makes his return to Deadpool in the new series alongside legendary artist Adam Kubert. The mysterious Delta believes in change. Change is good. But as he sets his sights on Deadpool, and Wolverine is caught up in the plot, is the third time really the charm, or the curse? Get ready for WWIII to erupt on the scene with the wildest duo in comics!

On writing the upcoming series, Kelly told IGN, "There were so many factors that made me say yes to writing this book. Adam Kubert was number one. I worked with Adam during my early Marvel career and have been a fan of his ever since—both as an artist and a human. So, working with him again? No brainer, yes please."

"The second reason was Wolverine," he continued. "As much as this is a buddy-book, Logan is the entry point to the story, which gave me a chance to explore this character I love. His voice, his perspective on the world, all of it gave me a unique way to approach an epic team-up..."

"And then, big number three... there's the body horror," he added. "Deadpool and Wolverine together allow for a bloody playground of a story. A tale of self-examination and introspection as told through some seriously jaw-dropping nastiness thanks to Adam's deft hands. It's a dark, funny, messy ride I hope everyone enjoys as much as I do."

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE: WWIII #1 (OF 3)
Written by JOE KELLY
Art and Cover by ADAM KUBERT
On Sale 5/1
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 16/02/2024, 20h03
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Par contre, je vais faire...
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 16/02/2024, 20h10
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Source Marvel

Avant-dernier arrêt à Krakoa en mai :

CABLE #4 (OF 4)

Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
Art by SCOT EATON
Cover by WHILCE PORTACIO
On Sale 5/1

Time's run out—the Neocracy is at your door! As the fate of the world hangs in the balance, Cable faces both a devastating betrayal and an impossible decision! Will he be able to stem the tides of the Neocracy, or will he and the rest of the Marvel Universe be subsumed? Don't miss out on this explosive series finale!

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #18

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art by PATCH ZIRCHER
Cover by KAEL NGU
On Sale 5/1

Side by side with... Magneto! For years, the Master of Magnetism was Iron Man’s greatest fear. But to take down Orchis, will Tony have to work with the X-Men’s former adversary? And will a fight against every Sentinel on Earth be too much for even these two powerhouses?

X-MEN #34

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art and Cover by JOSHUA CASSARA
On Sale 5/1

The end is nigh! The Krakoan Age is nearly at an end…and what might be the final battle of the heroes of Krakoa! One last stop before the fall and rise come to their conclusion…and everything changes!

WOLVERINE #49

Written by VICTOR LAVALLE & BENJAMIN PERCY
Art by GEOFF SHAW
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
On Sale 5/8

Armor up for the penultimate part of 'Sabretooth War!' Wolverine is powerless—but not defenseless. Forge made Logan one last invention, and with the lives of the X-Men and all mutants on the line, it’s time to unleash the ultimate weapon! COLLECTORS’ NOTE: Featuring the full debut of the Adamantium Armor!

X-MEN: FOREVER #3 (OF 4)

Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art by LUCA MARESCA
Cover by MARK BROOKS
On Sale 5/8

Now… War in Krakoa! A hunt in the White Hot Room! And a heartwarming family reunion (by which we mean "possibly involving setting fire to someone's heart with a flamethrower"). Spinning out from RISE OF THE POWERS OF X and IMMORTAL X-MEN comes a must-read for the conclusion of the Krakoan Age!

X-MEN: FOREVER #4 (OF 4)

Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art by LUCA MARESCA
Cover by MARK BROOKS
On Sale 5/15

…and forever! Our secrets, sinister or otherwise, are over. X-MEN FORVER ends with a question—after everything, do we have Hope or not? From between the pages of IMMORTAL X-MEN and RISE OF THE POWERS OF X, the final secrets of the Krakoan Age are revealed here!

FALL OF THE HOUSE OF X #5 (OF 5)

Written by GERRY DUGGAN
Art by LUCAS WERNECK
Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
On Sale 5/22

The battle for the future! It all comes down to this: Orchis versus the X-Men, winner take the future! Orchis has pushed mutantkind to their lowest point ever, but that just means the X-Men have had to fight back like never before. Will it be enough? We continue to barrel toward the conclusion of the Krakoan Age as the two stories that are one come to an end!

WOLVERINE #50

Written by BENJAMIN PERCY & VICTOR LAVALLE, LARRY HAMA & MORE
Art by CORY SMITH, GEOFF SHAW, JAVI FERNÁNDEZ, DANIEL PICCIOTTO & MORE
Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
On Sale 5/22

Creed vs. Logan—The final showdown! It’s all come down to this: the final battle between Wolverine and Sabretooth. The Sabretooth War concludes in the way it began—a violent, bloody battle—but who will be left standing? Plus: Special short stories celebrating fifty issues of this run and 50 years of Wolverine, from legendary Logan scribes including Larry Hama, as well as a final send-off from Benjamin Percy and Javi Fernández, and some special surprises!

RISE OF THE POWERS OF X #5 (OF 5)

Written by KIERON GILLEN
Art and Cover by LUCIANO VECCHIO
On Sale 5/29

The battle for all time! The X-epic concludes in a battle between those who are outside time and that which is now and forever...and the result is being decided by whether someone can ultimately make the right choice. The end of the Krakoan Age barrels our way as the two series that are one conclude!

Et surtout :

Citation:
Stay alert next month for the announcement of the grand finale milestone issue of X-MEN coming in June!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 16/02/2024, 20h32
Dhargo Dhargo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Y en a qui sont hypés par ça ?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 17/02/2024, 17h20
Zeid Zeid est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Zeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme SpidermanZeid est agile comme Spiderman
Perso, j'attends surtout de voir sur quoi ça va repartir... j'apprécie que l'idée de Krakoa ait été traitée jusqu'au bout, même si j'ai lâché depuis un moment; j'aimerai qu'on revienne à quelque chose d'un peu plus simple, avec un peu moins de perso; Krakoa m'a donné le sentiment d'être immergé dans un crossover X avec 50 tie-in durant des années :/
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 17/02/2024, 18h13
pietro pietro est déconnecté
Super Héros universel

pietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frostpietro se tape Emma Frost
Citation:
Posté par Zeid
Voir le message
Perso, j'attends surtout de voir sur quoi ça va repartir... j'apprécie que l'idée de Krakoa ait été traitée jusqu'au bout, même si j'ai lâché depuis un moment; j'aimerai qu'on revienne à quelque chose d'un peu plus simple, avec un peu moins de perso; Krakoa m'a donné le sentiment d'être immergé dans un crossover X avec 50 tie-in durant des années :/
Ca résume assez bien ma pensée.
Pas vraiment de hype sur cette fin de Krakoa, mais tres curieux d'avoir des infos sur le realunch
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 21/02/2024, 19h54
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Citation:
Posté par scarletneedle
Voir le message
Vu le trait au niveau des one-shots, ça semble quand même qu'il y aura des liens entre 4 titres.
^^

Source Marvel

4 des 8 one-shots tie-ins à Blood Hunt concernent à chaque fois un X-Man en juin et juillet :

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – JUBILEE #1

Written by PREETI CHHIBBER
Art by ENID BALÁM
Cover by ERICA D'URSO
On Sale 6/12

Fangs and fireworks! Running from the past is one race you'll never win—and as darkness suffuses the world, Jubilee’s past as a vampire is back to take a big bite out of her! It's gonna take more than a couple plasma bursts to get out of this one, Jubilation...

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – MAGIK #1

Written by ASHLEY ALLEN
Art by JESÚS HERVÁS
Cover by ROD REIS
On Sale 6/26

Magik raises hell! Illyana Rasputina has returned to her homeland to search her soul and steel it for what comes next. But how will she protect her first home when a vampire army descends on Russia, seeking to turn it into a living hell? She may have been forged in the fires of Limbo, but has it prepared her for the Blood Hunt?

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – PSYLOCKE #1

Written by STEVE FOXE
Art by LYNNE YOSHII
Cover by STEPHEN SEGOVIA
On Sale 7/3

Ninja vs. vampires! After serving on the frontlines in the war against Orchis, Kwannon is enjoying some much-deserved downtime with her new lover Greycrow. But when darkness falls across Japan, Psylocke will wield her psionic blade against blood-sucking creatures of legend and faces a foe unlike any she’s ever seen. An all-new villain emerges in the mayhem of BLOOD HUNT!

X-MEN: BLOOD HUNT – LAURA KINNEY THE WOLVERINE #1

Written by STEPHANIE PHILLIPS
Art by ROBERT GILL
Cover by BJÖRN BARENDS
On Sale 7/17

Laura's bloodiest rescue mission yet! The vampires will stop at nothing in their bid for supremacy, including capturing mutants for hellacious experiments to boost their own power. But not on Laura Kinney’s watch! The Wolverine slices a swath through the vamps, but when she encounters the truth behind their machinations, will an unlikely ally prove to be more than she bargained for?

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 21/02/2024, 23h08
watchblue watchblue est déconnecté
super héros Breton

watchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partiewatchblue est le meilleur dans sa partie
Est qu ils vont se rpl que jubilé était un vampire ? Et il est où son gosse a jubile ?
Vieux 22/02/2024, 20h08
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Vu le synopsis oui.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/02/2024, 22h19
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Marvel va republier du Disney et c'est Oncle Picsou, pardon Uncle Scrooge qui en a les honneurs avec Jason Aaron au scénario accompagné d'un aréopage d'artistes italiens pour Uncle $crooge and the Infinity Dime :

Citation:
This June, one of fiction’s most legendary adventurers stars in his first-ever Marvel comic book: UNCLE $CROOGE AND THE INFINITY DIME #1!

Announced earlier today at the ComicsPRO Comic Industry Conference, UNCLE $CROOGE AND THE INFINITY DIME #1 represents an unheralded Marvel Comics and Disney collaboration. The extraordinary one-shot will be written by prolific Marvel writer Jason Aaron, known for penning some the X-Men and Avengers’ most pivotal modern sagas. Aaron will team up with a cadre of celebrated Scrooge artists to masterfully blend the beloved world of Uncle Scrooge with the hallmarks of Marvel Comics storytelling.

Since he debuted nearly 80 years ago in Carl Barks’ legendary Christmas on Bear Mountain comic, Scrooge has maintained a treasured spot in comic book history, headlining many successful solo series before taking over the rest of pop culture with his various memorable appearances in animation. Scrooges’ unique legacy in the industry—as well as the types of exploits he’s famous for—make him the perfect candidate to headline Marvel Comics’ first foray into the imagination of Disney’s comic books. The over-sized special will also re-present Christmas on Bear Mountain so readers can experience Scrooge’s groundbreaking first appearance as he enters this exciting new era!

UNCLE $CROOGE AND THE INFINITY DIME #1 will see Scrooge embark on a time-honored Marvel adventure as he explores the multiverse to stop a twisted alternate Scrooge from becoming the all-powerful and incomprehensibly rich Scrooge-Above-All! Along the way, the story will introduce exciting new takes on the iconic tycoon with a heart of gold and feature appearances by Scrooge’s nephew, Donald Duck; grandnephews, Huey, Duey, and Louie; and his supporting cast of characters including Gyro Gearloose!

It’s the story you never expected! One of the greatest characters in the history of comics leaps into his most epic adventure yet, in the manner only MARVEL can deliver! When Uncle Scrooge’s fabled money bin gets stolen by a shocking culprit, the world’s toughest duck must undertake a quest unlike any other, alongside a surprising array of allies: other versions of himself!

“As far as I’m concerned, there’s no disputing the fact that Uncle Scrooge is one of the absolute greatest characters in the history of comics. And I don’t just mean comics that feature talking animals. I mean all comics ever, bar none,” Aaron shared. “Uncle Scrooge‘s rich, action-packed history includes some of the most exciting adventure comics ever created, by legendary creators like Carl Barks and Don Rosa. It’s one of the most mind-staggering thrills of my career to get to craft this epic cosmic adventure for the World’s Richest Duck, one that looks to honor the character’s legendary history while taking him to some wild, new, unexplored places in the way that only Marvel can deliver.”

“No puns intended but I felt like we hit the jackpot when we learned we were doing a Scrooge McDuck comic!” Editor Mark Paniccia added. “This is a truly historic collaboration of two mighty entertainment giants and the talent on this book is solid gold! Jason’s script is full of heart and humor with lots of action and some unexpected twists! The art team is delivering classic Disney magic and the enthusiasm our cover artists have displayed has been nothing short of incredible.”

UNCLE $CROOGE AND THE INFINITY DIME #1

Written by JASON AARON
Art by PAOLO MOTTURA, FRANCESCO D’IPPOLITO, VITALE MANGIATORDI AND MORE!
Cover A by LORENZO PASTROVICCHIO
Cover B by ALEX ROSS
On Sale 6/19
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/02/2024, 22h19
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Punaise, je suis capable de faire...
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/02/2024, 22h22
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

G.O.D.S s'arrête au #8 en mai.
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages