Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Articles > Singles

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 25/04/2024, 18h19
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
DC Superman: House of Brainiac Special #1

Source AIPT

Following the events of Action Comics #1064 and Superman #13, Brainiac keeps the pressure on the Man of Steel and the Superman Family as DC’s House of Brainiac story rolls on! Superman: House of Brainiac Special #1, a one-shot anthology containing three stories providing deeper insight into Brainiac’s plans and how the disappearance of the Man of Steel is impacting the citizens (and potential government) of Metropolis.

BRAINIAC’S SECRET HISTORY WITH LOBO IS REVEALED!

An essential issue in the Action Comics/Superman crossover as Brainiac’s secret history with Lobo and Czarnia is revealed! How did Brainiac create a Bottled City of Czarnia? Who steps up to protect Metropolis after Brainiac’s army leaves it in ruins? Will Lois Lane confront Perry White about his own secrets as he runs for mayor of Metropolis? And how is Amanda Waller involved in all of this? All these questions are answered in this crucial issue that connects to DC’s Superman-Sized event! Meanwhile, Bibbo steps up! With the heroes gone and a city in need of some champions, our favorite bartender organizes the community to save their beloved home.

Citation:
“Secrets of Czarnia”

In this story by Superman/Action Comics writer Joshua Williamson with art by Edwin Galmon and Dave Sharpe, Brainiac recalls how he made a deal with Czarnia’s General Tribb to collect a city full of the planet’s most militant citizens, only to betray her and the rest of her world in the process.

Citation:
“Signal”

Amanda Waller learns the identity of the Council of Light, and she’s not happy with what she finds out, in this story written by Williamson and featuring art by Fico Ossio, Rex Lokus, and Dave Sharpe.

Citation:
“Campaign Headquarters”

With metahumans (including Superman) gone from Metropolis, and more extraterrestrials seeking asylum there, can Daily Planet editor turned mayoral candidate Perry White hold the city together against an opponent looking to run all aliens out of town? Find out in this story written by Mark Russell with art by Steve Pugh, Jordie Bellaire, and Dave Sharpe.

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : superman-house-of-brainiac-special-1-one-shot-cover-a-jamal-campbell-house-of-brainiac.jpg
Affichages : 107
Taille : 1,02 Mo
ID : 20687  
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 25/04/2024, 18h30
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Mark Russell et Steve Pugh, une équipe bien rodée!
Mine de rien, ce one-shot 2.5 va être bonnard!
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Règles de messages