Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > News & Buzz > News VO

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage

Vieux 05/09/2013, 18h26
EsseJi EsseJi est déconnecté
Reader of stuff
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

EsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autresEsseJi est seul loin devant les autres
dynamite News Dynamite VO saison 2013/2014

Source : Bleeding Cool

IDW et Scott Dunbier sont à l'origine du concept, sauf que depuis Titan s'est aussi lancé dans des éditions similaires à la collection Artist's Edition. Dorénavant Dynamite entre dans la course avec ce que l'éditeur appelle Art Editions, le premier volume de ces rééditions au format des planches originelles sera consacré aux Red Sonja de Frank Thorne. 1973 exemplaires seront prévus.

Réponse avec citation
Vieux 21/07/2014, 16h04
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennis
Source Comic Book Resources

Gail Simone va écrire une mini-série nommée Women of Dynamite où interviendront Red Sonja, Vampirella et Deja Thoris :

Citation:
Dynamite Entertainment is proud to announce an exciting new event series featuring the most iconic female characters published by Dynamite, as written by sensational comics scribe, Gail Simone. Renowned for her deft handling of DC Comics' best-known and most powerful women (Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Birds of Prey), Simone will unite and celebrate the strong female characters of Dynamite's publishing line, including Red Sonja, Vampirella, Dejah Thoris, and more, in a series currently under a working title of The Women of Dynamite.

The heart of The Women of Dynamite is formed by the three bestselling heroines - the female triumvirate - of Dynamite's line as the central characters: Red Sonja, Vampirella, and Dejah Thoris. The "She-Devil with a Sword" known as Red Sonja, is fantasy fiction's most prominent female character, formerly a swashbuckling ally of the Robert E. Howard character, Conan. Vampirella, originally a horror hostess in her self-titled magazine, evolved over her forty-five year history into a supernatural detective. Finally, Dejah Thoris is the eponymous heroine of Edgar Rice Burroughs' original story featuring John Carter, A Princess of Mars, and an adventurous mainstay at Dynamite with the publication of such series as Warlord of Mars and Dejah of Mars. Additional female characters from Dynamite's ten years of publishing will be included in the event.

"When I first spoke with Nick about working at Dynamite, he graciously offered my choice of a huge list of great characters, and I immediately chose a favorite, Red Sonja." Says Writer Extra-Ordinaire Gail Simone. "But that meant leaving behind amazing characters I loved! So doing this big, fun, noisy event book, full of action and fun and drama and sex and villainy, featuring some of the wildest female characters out there, that's just awesome. Getting to work with some of the most talented female writers in the industry only makes it better!"

"After working so closely with Gail on Legends of Red Sonja, I am excited to see where we'll be going next with this epic character crossover," says Molly Mahan, Associate Editor of Dynamite. "The concept of a Women of Dynamite series has been something we've been circling around for a while now, but had to wait for the right concept and creators to come together to make the story as worthwhile as the concept. We are lucky to have Gail as the cornerstone on this project and I know we'll craft something that the fans and comics community will enjoy across demographics."

"Gail has been an absolute pleasure to work with," says Nick Barrucci, CEO and Publisher of Dynamite Entertainment. "The thought of bringing together the strongest female characters that Dynamite publishes in to an event has been discussed for years, and we could not be happier that Gail is the creator who will tell this tale. Her work on Red Sonja has been a delight, and as fans who read her work know, she has many tricks up her sleeve. Gail is going to make this event HUGE! Just wait until you see what she has in store for the rest of Dynamite's strong female characters."

Gail Simone first debuted on a Dynamite series with the 2013 launch of Red Sonja, an ongoing series which was met with immediate critical acclaim and an impressive sell-out of its 35,000-unit first printing. She has committed to writing chores for Red Sonja through its eighteenth issue. She also assembled a team of fiction's top female writers, well-respected professionals from the prose, fantasy gaming, and comic book worlds, for a collaborative project called Legends of Red Sonja, celebrating the 40th anniversary of the titular character. She additionally will contribute a story to the upcoming Vampirella: Feary Tales miniseries.

Simone got her start in comics writing for Bongo Comics, home of The Simpsons. Soon after, she entered the traditional superhero comics genre with a run on Marvel Comics' Deadpool (later called Agent X). In recent years, Simone is best known for known for fan-favorite story arcs on DC Comics' Birds of Prey, Secret Six, Wonder Woman, and Batgirl.

The Women of Dynamite will be solicited in an upcoming Diamond Comic Distributors Previews catalog, the premiere source of merchandise for the comic book specialty market. Comic book fans are encouraged to reserve copies of The Women of Dynamite with their local comic book retailers. The Women of Dynamite will also be available for individual customer purchase through digital platforms courtesy of Comixology, iVerse, and Dark Horse Digital.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 21/07/2014, 16h05
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennisscarletneedle rôte aussi bien que Moore et pisse plus loin qu'Ennis
Pour GillesC!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/07/2014, 16h04
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

The Spirit arrive chez Dynamite qui a acquis les droits du personnage :

(pas plus de détails, sûrement à San Diego)
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/07/2014, 20h01
Dhargo Dhargo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !Dhargo est LA légende vivante de ce forum !
Et bé, pas rassurant ça !
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/07/2014, 20h01
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Nouvelle série Lone Ranger par Justin Gray et Rey Villegas à partir de novembre :

Citation:
Dynamite Entertainment is proud to announce the signing of Justin Gray, who will be continuing Dynamite's long standing success with America's quintessential Western hero, as he takes the reins on a brand new series of The Lone Ranger. Launching with a new #1 in November 2014, The Lone Ranger will feature the exciting interior artwork of Rey Villegas (Lady Zorro), as well as covers by John Cassaday (Uncanny Avengers, Astonishing X-Men) and Marc Laming (All-New Invaders, Kings Watch).

"I'm proud to be working with one of the longest standing and best known Western characters in all of literature, because to me The Lone Ranger represents a moral code, unquestionable justice and a sense of adventure that embodies the classic American western," says Justin Gray.

No stranger to Western thrills, Justin Gray is a frequent contributor to Jonah Hex and All-Star Western, tales of an Old West gunslinger set within the larger DC Comics continuity. Gray has contributed to dozens of name-recognizable titles from Marvel Comics and DC Comics, including Batwing, Ame-Comi Girls, Punisher, Power Girl, Countdown, and many more.

Since his radio debut in 1933, the masked Lone Ranger has endured as an icon of American culture. Dynamite first launched The Lone Ranger as a comic series in 2006, written by Brett Matthews and illustrated by Sergio Cariello. Its #0 prelude issue was a part of that year's nationwide Free Comic Book Day celebration, and the series would go on to score an Eisner Nomination for best new series in 2007. A second volume of The Lone Ranger followed, as did such miniseries called The Lone Ranger and Tonto and The Lone Ranger: Snake of Iron.

"We are incredibly excited to have Justin on board for this title," said Nick Barrucci, CEO and Publisher of Dynamite Entertainment. "We've had a great run with The Lone Ranger as one of our most consistent critically acclaimed comics, and needed someone who we could trust to fill these 'big boots,' continuing one of the best Western heroes ever. With a track record like his, we're in for a Western comic that we won't soon forget!"

The Lone Ranger #1 will be solicited in Diamond Comic Distributors' September Previews catalog, the premiere source of merchandise for the comic book specialty market, and slated for release in November. Comic book fans are encouraged to reserve copies of The Lone Ranger #1with their local comic book retailers. The Lone Ranger will also be available for individual customer purchase through digital platforms courtesy of Comixology, iVerse, and Dark Horse Digital.

"LIKE" DYNAMITE'S FACEBOOK PAGE TODAY! http://www.facebook.com/dynamitecomics