Précédent   Buzz Comics, le forum comics du monde d'après. > > Moovies, Télé & Jeux vidéo

Réponse

Outils de la discussion Modes d'affichage
Vieux 19/09/2014, 21h32
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Un film Suicide Squad est en développement!! David Ayer pourrait être sur le coup.

Citation:
A film based on DC Comics' villains-turned-off-the-books-operations team "Suicide Squad" is in development, and Warner Bros. has director David Ayer in mind, as reported Friday by Variety. It's said the status of negotiations is "unknown," but Ayer -- who wrote and directed "End of Watch" and "Sabotage" -- has interest the project.

The film has a script by Justin Marks, who wrote "Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li" and has been attached to an adaptation of "FBP: Federal Bureau of Physics," based on a series from DC's Vertigo imprint. Dan Lin, whose previous credits include "The LEGO Movie" and "Sherlock Holmes," is set to produce. Fury, who wrote acclaimed 2001 film "Training Day" and co-wrote the original "The Fast and the Furious," also directed the World War II film "Fury," which stars Brad Pitt and is scheduled for release next month.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 22/09/2014, 22h59
Magda Magda est déconnecté
Queen Mob

Magda change la caisse du Fauve
Pour le film, pourquoi pas, mais bon vu le réalisateur et le scénariste je ne suis pas du tout emballée en faite, c'est vraiment moyen.
Pour la série pareil, si c'est du même acabit que les séries sur Clark, ça va être vraiment bof bof, merci pour les informations en tout cas

"my feminism will be intersectional, or it will be bullshit." Kelly Sue Deconnick
“Conscience. Conscience is the ultimate measure of a man.” G. Willow Wilson
"Magneto would be all, "Mutants shall rule all" and Sex Giraffe would be all, "One second there, broski." Gail Simone
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 23/09/2014, 07h55
HammerHead HammerHead est déconnecté
Super Héros amateur

HammerHead change la caisse du Fauve
Encore une annonce? Décidemment. Ils peuvent pas déjà faire UN truc avant d'annoncer tout et n'importe quoi.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 23/09/2014, 09h15
JB JB est déconnecté
GenSen
-Généalogiste Sénile-

JB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme SpidermanJB est agile comme Spiderman
Tu auras au moins appris que c'est écrit par le scénariste de La Légende de Chun Li. Si ça, ce n'est pas un gage de qualité, je ne sais pas ce qu'il te faut.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 18h11
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Le programme des films DC jusqu'en 2020!!

http://deadline.com/2014/10/kevin-ts...tation-851823/

Citation:
DC Entertainment has more TV shows planned for next year. At least 10 movies 2016 with Batman vs. Superman, and Suicide Squad (in discussions with four A-list stars). 2017 to have Wonder Woman and Justice League Part 1, directed by Zach Snyder. In 2018, The Flash and Aquaman. In 2019, Shazam with Duane Johnson and Justice League 2. And 2020 has Cyborg and Green Lantern.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 18h13
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Et New-York, ce n'était pas le bon moment pour annoncer cela?
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 18h17
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Les dates :

Citation:
2016:

March 25: Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice
August 5: Suicide Squad

2017:

June 23: Wonder Woman
November 17: Justice League

2018:

March 23: The Flash
July 27: Aquaman

2019:

April 5: Shazam
June 14: Justice League 2

2020:

April 3: Cyborg
June 19: Green Lantern
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 18h18
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them est un spin-off à Harry Potter.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 18h18
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Le communiqué de presse :

Citation:
WARNER BROS. DETAILS STRATEGIC CONTENT PLANS AT TIME WARNER INVESTOR CONFERENCE

AREAS OF FOCUS INCLUDE INCREASED OVERALL FILM AND TELEVISION PRODUCTION, GLOBAL FRANCHISES, CABLE AND PREMIUM TV PRODUCTION, KIDS AND INTERNATIONAL EXPANSION

THREE “FANTASTIC BEASTS,” TEN DC ENTERTAINMENT AND THREE “LEGO” FILMS CONFIRMED

(October 15, 2014 – Burbank, CA) Today at a Time Warner investors meeting, Warner Bros.’ Chairman and CEO Kevin Tsujihara outlined an aggressive content strategy for the Studio aimed at increasing profits while “doubling down on outstanding content, working with the best talent and maintaining the culture that makes Warner Bros. so great.”

“The demand for high quality video content is growing fast – in the United States and around the world – as new technologies have created new platforms and millions of new connected consumers,” said Tsujihara. “The opportunity is huge. And no studio is better positioned to take advantage of it than Warner Bros.”

As part of his presentation, Tsujihara announced a bold expansion of the industry’s broadest theatrical slate, built around the largest, most important global franchises. Warner Bros. Pictures will release three LEGO-branded films over the next four years, building upon the enormous success of this year’s “The LEGO Movie” ($468 million worldwide box office), starting with “Ninjago” in 2016, directed by Charlie Bean and produced by Dan Lin, Roy Lee, Phil Lord and Chris Miller. Batman will take a star turn in “The LEGO Batman Movie” in 2017, directed by Chris McKay, and the sequel, “The LEGO Movie 2,” will debut in 2018.

The Studio will release three pictures, in 2016, 2018 and 2020, based on best-selling author J.K. Rowling’s original story and screenwriting debut, “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.” Set in an extension of her familiar wizarding world, featuring magical creatures and characters inspired by Harry Potter’s Hogwarts textbook and its fictitious author, Newt Scamander, “Fantastic Beasts” will be directed by David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter movies, and reunite the filmmaking team of David Heyman, J.K. Rowling, Steve Kloves and Lionel Wigram.

And, in a massive expansion of the Studio’s DC Entertainment-branded content, Warner Bros. Pictures and New Line Cinema will release a slate of at least 10 movies—as well as stand-alone Batman and Superman films—from 2016 through 2020 that expands this prized universe of characters:

o “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
o “Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
o “Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
o “Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
o “The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
o “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
o “Shazam” (2019)
o “Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
o “Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
o “Green Lantern” (2020)

On the television front, Warner Bros. Television Group is the undisputed industry leader, providing 32 shows to the five broadcast networks and an overall roster of more than 60 shows among network, cable, first-run syndication and animation. WBTVG will grow its leadership across multiple fronts, including cable, premium platform and kids programming as well as further its precedent-setting activities in SVOD and international television production and format sales.

Among the Studio’s programs are network TV’s #1 entertainment series in “The Big Bang Theory” and #1 unscripted series in “The Voice,” as well as favorites such as “Arrow,” “The Flash,” “Gotham,” “The Middle,” “Mom,” “Pretty Little Liars,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “The Bachelor” franchise, “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” and many more.

For Turner, Warner Horizon Television’s “Rizzoli & Isles” and Warner Bros. Television’s “Major Crimes” are two of the top three scripted series on all of basic cable for 2014, and the #1 and #2 shows, respectively, on TNT. The Studio has a number of future projects set up at TNT, including a pilot production order for an untitled drama set in the unpredictable world of the Florida cocaine trade in the 1970s, from Jerry Bruckheimer, Michael Bay and Michelle Ashford, and is in development on “Titans,” from Academy Award-winner Akiva Goldsman and Marc Haimes, based upon the DC Comics characters.

At HBO, WBTV’s first series for the premium television company, the critically acclaimed “The Leftovers,” debuted this summer and has already been picked up for a second season. WBTV has also produced the pilot “Westworld,” from executive producers J.J. Abrams, Jonathan Nolan, Jerry Weintraub and Lisa Joy, and starring Sir Anthony Hopkins, Ed Harris and Evan Rachel Wood, and has a number of other projects in development at the company.

Warner Bros. Animation is producing new series based on the Studio’s iconic brands, such as the upcoming “Be Cool Scooby-Doo!” and “The Tom and Jerry Show.” WBA’s “Teen Titans Go!” ranks as the #1 show in its timeslot against all kids’ networks.

For the first time ever, Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Distribution has licensed the exclusive subscription-video-on-demand (SVOD) rights to one of television’s most successful series ever, WBTV’s “Friends,” to Netflix in the U.S. and Canada. Starting January 1, 2015, Netflix members will have access to the entire 236 episode run of the series, which is still an enormous linear hit on cable (Nick at Nite and TBS) and in broadcast syndication.

Worldwide Television Distribution has also sold the off-network SVOD rights to the hit Warner Bros. Television series “Person of Interest” to Netflix in the United States. The first three seasons of the series, which currently airs on CBS, will be made available to subscribers in fall 2015, at the same time the series premieres off-network on WGN America.

These two deals are just the latest examples of how the Studio’s hit series continue to serve as annuities for decades beyond their initial broadcast. Further increasing the value of Warner Bros.’ library, since 1999, WBTVG has developed and produced 20 series that have reached the 100-episode milestone or will do so during the 2014–15 season.

“At Warner Bros., we are united to not only continue to create the world’s greatest entertainment content, but to over-deliver on our financial targets,” said Tsujihara. “I’ve been with the company for over 20 years and I can’t remember a time when I’ve felt more confident about our future. We’re committed to maintaining and enhancing the great legacy of Warner Bros., the world’s most iconic and profitable studio.”
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 18h22
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Ezra Miller en Flash!

(j'avoue ne pas connaître)
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 18h30
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Il est ajouté qu'il y aura en plus des films sur Batman et Superman en solo non intégrés au planning initial!
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 18h43
Fredeur Fredeur est déconnecté
The Buzz heel
-Gardien du Temple--Gardien du Temple-

Fredeur change la caisse du Fauve
3 films Lego en 3 ans ???

Citation:
o “Shazam” (2019)
Bizarre, pourquoi ils n'ont pas mis : starring Dwayne Johnson ?

En 2020, Cyborg et Green Lantern, ils vendent du rêve.
Vieux 15/10/2014, 19h02
Papich Papich est déconnecté
Sexologue amateur

Papich change la caisse du Fauve
Zack Snyder sur Justice League, y en a qui vont râler
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 19h07
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

Citation:
Posté par Fredeur
Voir le message
3 films Lego en 3 ans ???

Bizarre, pourquoi ils n'ont pas mis : starring Dwayne Johnson ?

En 2020, Cyborg et Green Lantern, ils vendent du rêve.
Bah, qui aurait dit que Guardians Of The Galaxy serait le plus gros succès de 2014 lors de l'annonce du film?

Surtout que Green Lanten sera un reboot.
Réponse avec citation
Vieux 15/10/2014, 19h08
beldarien beldarien est déconnecté
ha londres, c'est beau!!!

beldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobobeldarien a plus de poils sous les bras que Lobo
le film flash/green lantern n'est plus. mais c'est maintenant un flash et un green lantern.

peut etre apres, feront il un flash/green lantern

MO-BI-LI-ZEZ VOUS!!! Buzzthon 2010-2011
mes ventes sont ici...
ventes
et mes recherches sont la recherches
Réponse avec citation
Réponse

Tags
jeux vidéo

Règles de messages