Afficher un message
Vieux 09/03/2009, 10h43
Rey Prichou Rey Prichou est déconnecté
I'm a New Man !!!

Rey Prichou change la caisse du Fauve
Un peu d'infos sur GreenLantern, le film

Citation:
Having had a chance to talk to the producer earlier today, ComingSoon.net just had to ask him about his long-in-development movie based on the DC Comics character Green Lantern, which just had its release date set for December 17, 2010.

We were especially curious about how they were planning on incorporating all the mythology surrounding the character in a way that would satisfy the hundreds of thousands of comic book fans who've been waiting a long time for this movie. "Our story is the Hal Jordan origin story, but creating the character of Hal Jordan that is a real character that will resonate with the fanbase is what we need to do. You have to make him credible and somebody to care about and tell a good story, and I think if we do that, we'll be okay."

"It's going to be a series of big stakes and big action, but it absolutely has a sense of humor," he replied when asked about the humor quotient of the movie. "I think people accept real life, even with really serious situations, with humor as part of that situation, as we experience in life, you have to have that. That's how people cope, so they've done it so well in these other movies. I think that people are absolutely ready. It doesn't have to fall on one side of the fence vs. the other."

Lastly, we asked him to address the rumors about them deliberately going younger with Hal Jordan, something that came out of the bogus stories about Anton Yelchin auditioning, but De Line denied the intention to cast younger. "Not really, late '20s, early '30s."

Unrivaled Under Heaven, un 24 planches chrono par moi-même, ici http://www.buzzcomics.net/showthread.php?t=30833
Réponse avec citation