Afficher un message
Vieux 22/11/2019, 18h07
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Hop!

Citation:
The Justice Society of America will be a part of New Line Cinema's Black Adam, according to lead actor/producer Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

The 47-year-old former wrestler dropped this bit of news during a press junket for Jumanji: The Next Level after his co-star Kevin Hart was asking about a role for himself in the 2021 film.

"We're also going to introduce JSA in Black Adam, right?" Johnson told ComicBook. "So in JSA, maybe there's a .... They have an animal - a pet, so maybe that's it."

It's unclear who the Rock was referring to - there have been several animal-based members of the JSA. As for pets, several individual members have had pets including Dr. Mid-Nite's Hooty the owl and Cyclone's pet monkey, Frankie.

Black Adam is scheduled to open in theaters December 22, 2021.
https://www.newsarama.com/47979-the-...dam-movie.html
Réponse avec citation