Afficher un message
Vieux 06/12/2018, 13h52
Fletcher Arrowsmith Fletcher Arrowsmith est déconnecté
-Généalogiste Sénile--Gardien du Temple-

Fletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermindFletcher Arrowsmith bat Charles Xavier au mastermind
source : [URL="https://www.cbr.com/marvel-announces-star-wars-vader-dark-visions-series/"]CBR[/URL]

Nouvelle série Star Wars à partir de mars 2018 consacré à Dark Vader, [B][U]Star Wars: Vader - Dark Visions[/U][/B], écrite par written by [I]Dennis Hopeless[/I] et illustré par [I]Paolo Villanelli[/I] et [I]Brian Level[/I].

[QUOTE=CBR]Debuting this March, Star Wars: Vader - Dark Visions will follow the fallen Jedi to the far reaches of the galaxy where he is regarded as both a figure to be feared and an unlikely symbol of hope. The upcoming miniseries is written by Dennis Hopeless (Cloak and Dagger) with the first issue illustrated by Paolo Villanelli (Star Wars: Lando - Double or Nothing) and Brian Level (Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows) handling art duties with the second issue

Teasing what looks to be a more fantasy-tinged version of the character complete with a nightmarish black steed and a Galactic Empire-branded shield, the title promises a side of Vader never seen before.[/QUOTE]

Pour rappel la série actuelle sur Dark Vader par Charle Soule et Giuseppe Camuncoli prend fin au numéro #25 qui sort le 19 décembre prochain.

Cover par Greg Smalwood :

[img]https://buzzpreview.buzzcomics.net/2018-12/Marvel/final-vader-dark-visions-cover-1.jpg[/img]

MES VENTES DE COMICS : ICI