Afficher un message
Vieux 13/12/2018, 17h45
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/12...ver-dc-comics/

Citation:
Black Hammer is a comic book franchise created by Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormston and published by Dark Horse Comics. This shared superhero universe tells the story of when Black Hammer and six other superheroes saved Spiral City from the Anti-God, but became trapped in Rockwood, a timeless Twilight Zone-ish town, where Black Hammer dies and the heroes live on. The series won two Eisner Awards and has been nominated for six more.

In 2017, Jeff Lemire started to expand the Black Hammer universe with spin-off titles, starting with Sherlock Frankenstein, Doctor Star, Cthu-Louise, The Quantum Age set a thousand years in the future and Black Hammer ’45 set in World War II.

And last month, a film and television development deal with Legendary Entertainment was announced for a cross-platform film and television shared universe with both Jeff Lemire and Dean Ormston are executive producers, and Lemire actively involved in the adaptations.

And now it is expanding even further than that. Bleeding Cool has heard from one of my favourite and most reliable sources that Black Hammer will be getting a crossover with the DC Universe.
Réponse avec citation