Discussion: Mes lectures manga
Afficher un message
Vieux 17/03/2019, 12h39
Slobo Slobo est déconnecté
Dieu qui déchire sa race

Slobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarnéSlobo est Jack Kirby réincarné
Dragon ball extra : Yamcha

A fan of dragon ball try too catch up a girl (To see if he see her skirt under her dress) and fall. He wake up on dragon ball world as Yamcha. At first he want to follow Bulma, because he love the character and that at is time both were engaged. But he realize he have to train if he want survive what happen with vegeta. He chose to follow Kakarot and Krillin to have the same training. When vegeta apprear he's ready for him and we lear that he go to Telmak to have the old one showing him is true potential.
At first he want to kill Vegeta to have Bulma for him alone. But then he remember that killing Vegeta will erase Trunk from existence. Or that Kakarot will have nobody to fusion with. Or pushing him to the most powerfull sayan version.
Cover - I like it and in link 2/2
Writing - For a fan work it's good. He respect what we know about dragon ball univers and thanks to elliptic jump that not to slow. And their is two other story at the end who work well with the rest. 3/3
Arts - Close to a Toriyama work. It's very good and fun and fluid. 3/3
Feeling - I read it for the work, and that convince me to take it in the library where I work. You can live without reading it. But if you are a true Dragon Ball fan, I trust you will enjoy this. 1/2
9/10
Réponse avec citation