Afficher un message
Vieux 05/08/2013, 17h25
Gassian Gassian est déconnecté
French Ducktor
-Sentinelle du Temple-

Gassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme SpidermanGassian est agile comme Spiderman
Suite des aventures de [B]Frank Cho[/B] [B]vs the deadly deadline[/B] (on parle du one shot [I]Battle of the Atom #1[/I], là, censé sortir dans un mois) :

[QUOTE=Frank Cho][B]28th July[/B]

Well, kids. I’m in deadline hell. I have to draw and ink 13 pages in 9 days.

I’ve been sleeping on the studio floor (cat naps) and drawing non-stop. I haven’t done this crazy grind in years because it physically screws me up for weeks. Not very happy right now.

The plus side is that I lost 4 pounds this week due to stress and not eating. Fantastic!
[B]
2nd August[/B]

After several days of only sleeping 2-3 hours, my body broke down and I slept for 8 hours. I forced myself awake since I had to take my daughters to lunch.

Now I gotta draw and ink three pages to stay on schedule.

Shit.

….

Ten pages down.

Five more to do.

I didn’t know that I was capable of drawing and inking 2+ pages a day when up against the wall.

[B]3rd August[/B]

Eleven pages down.

Four more to do.

My back is killing me. Might take a power nap.

Tired, angry and depressed beyond words.

Got to man up and keep going forward. Focus on the work. Almost there.

Twelve pages down.

Three pages to go.

Restless energy tonight put to good use.

[B]4th August[/B]

Thirteen pages down.

Two more pages to go.

Going to take a quick nap. Take my daughters to lunch. Then tackle the final two pages.

Fourteen down.

One to more to go.

This mental, emotional, physical marathon is almost over.[/QUOTE]

Logiquement, il doit être en train de finir la dernière, là ...