Afficher un message
Vieux 06/10/2018, 22h04
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Le reboot de Buffy en 2019 chez Boom est confié à Jordie Bellaire et à Dan Mora avec Joss Whedon en consultant :

Citation:
This is the Buffy Summers you know, who wants what every average teenager wants: friends at her new school, decent grades, and to escape her imposed destiny as the next in a long line of vampire slayers tasked with defeating the forces of evil. But the Slayerfs world looks a lot more like the one outside your window, as this new series brings her into a new era with new challenges, new friends...and a few enemies you might already recognize. The more things change, the more they stay the same, as the Gang -- Giles, Willow, Xander, Cordelia and more -- faces brand new Big Bads, and a threat lurking beneath the perfectly manicured exterior of Sunnydale High, confirming what every teenager has always known: high school truly is hell.

The first issue features a main cover by Matthew Taylor, along with variant covers by Kevin Wada, Royal Dunlap, Becca Carey and Jen Bartel.

Buffy has brought my life so much joy and to be part of that now is ridiculously overwhelming on many levels," Bellaire said. "My very favorite aspect of Buffy is how we have a wide group of characters that love each other, hurt each other and sometimes, they even kill each other. I can't wait to dabble within that universe to find new stories, explore older ones and forever maintain the theme of self discovery and growing up, whatever that means.
Réponse avec citation