Afficher un message
Vieux 08/12/2012, 13h43
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Guardians Of The Galaxy #0.1

Source Comic Book Resources

BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (W) • STEVE MCNIVEN (A/C)
Variant Cover by Ed McGuinness
Sketch Variant by Steve McNiven
Move over Avengers...the Guardians got this.
Star-Lord. Gamora. Drax. Rocket Raccoon. Groot. ...and the Invincible Iron Man?!
The Marvel Universe just got bigger as the legendary cosmic epic returns in the hands of superstar creators Brian Michael Bendis (Avengers, All-New X-Men) and Steve McNiven (Civil War; Old Man Logan).
In this special prelude issue meet the man behind the Guardians: Star-Lord... and discover how this child of Earth became the leader of the rag-taggiest of teams in all the Galaxy. All setting the stage for next month’s historic Guardians of the Galaxy #1. This is the start of something big, Marvel fans.
32 PGS./Rated T+ ...$3.99

Réponse avec citation