Afficher un message
Vieux 04/08/2012, 12h16
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Source [url=http://blog.newsarama.com/2012/08/03/doop-returns-in-surprise-wolverine-the-x-men-fill-in/]Newsarama[/url]

Changement pour [B]Wolverine & The X-Men #17[/B] : Jason Aaron et Mike Allred réalisent un numéro dédié à Doop!!

[QUOTE] WOLVERINE AND X-MEN #17 original solicitation has been updated to reflect new artist, Mike Allred, a new story and a new on-sale date of 9/26 (from 9/19). Please note that this is NOT an AVX tie-in book. Below is the updated solicit:

Written by JASON AARON
Pencils and Cover by MIKE ALLRED
* Why is Doop at the Jean Grey School?
* Find out the real reason that Wolverine brought Doop to the school and it will shock you!
* More guest-stars than we have room to list here!
32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99[/QUOTE]