Discussion: Scarlet Witch #1
Afficher un message
Vieux 08/11/2015, 17h09
scarletneedle scarletneedle est déconnecté
#TeamNoPeineàjouir
-Gardien du Temple-

scarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 foisscarletneedle a battu Chuck Norris ... 2 fois
Marvel Scarlet Witch #1

Source Newsarama

James Robinson (W), Vanesa Del Rey (A), David Aja (C), Bill Sienkiewicz (Vc), Kevin Wada (Vc)
Witchcraft is broken - and the Scarlet Witch is on a journey across the globe to fix it. From the back alleys of Manhattan, to the serene Greek Isles, to the bustling streets of Hong Kong, Wanda will have to face down her foes and find out who her true friends are. But as Wanda solves magical crimes and pieces witchcraft back together, the most important question remains: Who is the mastermind that broke it in the first place?
32 pages, $3.99.

Miniatures attachées
Cliquez sur l'image pour la voir en taille réelle

Nom : scarletwitch1.jpg
Affichages : 328
Taille : 290,9 Ko
ID : 6512  
Réponse avec citation